Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Whereisdi is gone
Whereisdi is gone
 Asura.Aeonova
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-02-26 02:27:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm glad that I thought to cry about it on these forums where it could be seen. My whining finally pays off!

[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [460 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Ketsui
Server: Sylph
user: Lutia
By Sylph.Ketsui 2022-06-01 12:57:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this plugion or whatever it is available, so maybe a willing person could drop it on a different Server also?
By Caelir 2022-06-01 13:08:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Only available on Asura. All other servers should be able to be in unity chat at the same time anyways!
By Meeble 2022-06-01 13:20:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Ketsui said: »
Is this plugion or whatever it is available, so maybe a willing person could drop it on a different Server also?

They wrote an addon that reports DI spawn data to a server outside the game and tells you where it is on demand. Note that this depends on other people on your server running the addon, or there won't be any data to provide.

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/56698/addon-whereisdi-domain-invasion-tracker/
 Sylph.Ketsui
Server: Sylph
user: Lutia
By Sylph.Ketsui 2022-06-01 23:46:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Caelir said: »
All other servers should be able to be in unity chat at the same time anyways!
Must be the RMT bots clogging Apururu then.
By RadialArcana 2022-06-02 07:18:54
Link | Quote | Reply

It's annoying with how little they listen to feedback on stuff like this. On other games with systems like this, they still have caps but they just make a spillover duplicate (apururu2 etc).

I wouldn't mind if all the unity leaders were good but half are terrible and so pointless to have so many. The DPS ones should be heavily buffed to warrant them existing, this isn't even a big deal from a balance perspective because Shantoto is powerful already.

If you want an easy fix for this, just put one of your alts on a lower pop unity or something and so they will always get the message. Not like you need apu on every character.