Looking For Dynamis-Divergence Wave 3 Members (EU)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Looking for Dynamis-Divergence Wave 3 members (EU)
Looking for Dynamis-Divergence Wave 3 members (EU)
 Cerberus.Zephr
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: zephr
By Cerberus.Zephr 2020-05-30 10:10:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi all. Because of the increased playtime due to the world situation, our group is tackling content we have been behind on for a while, and next up is Dynamis-Divergence.

I am looking for a couple of well-seasoned players that might be in our same situation to add to our roster in order to begin tackling Wave 3 clears. Our planned times are Wednesday and Saturday around 6-7PM GMT.

The jobs we are looking for:

2-3 DD
1 BRD
1 WHM
1 RDM
1 RUN or PLD

Preferably you'll know what the gear requirements are for these jobs for this level of content, but feel free to contact me in-game or here to have a chat if not. That being said, we value willingness to learn over having the absolute best gear in slot.
 Cerberus.Zephr
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: zephr
By Cerberus.Zephr 2020-06-04 03:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump.

We are still looking for members for Wave 3 clears.

Yesterday we played around with Disjoined Mithra in Jeuno. We killed 4 fetters and got her to 87% with 3 players (7 characters). We are still faaaar away from a clear, but we're up for the challenge. :)

Our group would love to play with other experienced players, so hit me up if you are interested. We also do Omen and Aeonic clears (starting our 7th round of weapons soon), and occasionally Master Trials. Multiboxers welcome.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.