Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » WTB Chloris pops
WTB Chloris pops
 Bahamut.Pikiki
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: piki
By Bahamut.Pikiki 2020-05-27 17:00:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Time to try and tackle the hurdle that got me those many years ago. Willing to pay for the assistance of course lol, I work nights(east coast) but I am pretty flexible during daytime hours. Would love to finally chalk these fists down. Feel free if interested to PM me here, or send me a tell in-game <3
 Bahamut.Pikiki
By Bahamut.Pikiki 2020-05-29 07:17:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Soloing s lol slowly but surely xD

Still looking if anyone is interested in helping or making gil. Shoot me a tell ingame, or PM me on here <3
 Odin.Senaki
Server: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2020-05-29 10:27:41
Link | Quote | Reply

As someone working on Chloris for 3 separate Empy let me tell you, that NM make me want to never make an Empy again. If you can't merc it, I'd just wait for a login campaign that supports Empy items. That's what I'm doing anyway. If you intend to manually farm it, god speed to you.
[+]
 Bahamut.Pikiki
By Bahamut.Pikiki 2020-05-29 11:23:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Manually farming it xD just finished the 50 fangs, now chlrois and dragua left to do
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-05-29 11:28:30
Link | Quote | Reply

As someone who just did this during the lights campaign, let me say I'll never build a Chloris-based Empyrean weapon again. I prefer mythics ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

At least bring a proccing Ninja even if going outside of campaign- you want every advantage you can bring.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2020-05-29 11:36:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
As someone who just did this during the lights campaign, let me say I'll never build a Chloris-based Empyrean weapon again. I prefer mythics ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

At least bring a proccing Ninja even if going outside of campaign- you want every advantage you can bring.
After farming 150 chloris buds never again here either lol. Unless insane amount of money.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2020-05-29 12:00:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Senaki said: »
As someone working on Chloris for 3 separate Empy let me tell you, that NM make me want to never make an Empy again. If you can't merc it, I'd just wait for a login campaign that supports Empy items. That's what I'm doing anyway. If you intend to manually farm it, god speed to you.
past 2 SE skipped, was every march/September according to the history, haven't seen it since March 2019.

AKA suck it up and farm.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-05-29 12:30:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I did it for my monk way back a long time ago before it was hawt. Used ninja to cover every proc. Eh, it actually wasn't so bad TBH, but I guess it depends on how fast you want to get it done. I added it to my daily routine and did 5 a day, building popsets in my off time. Took about 3 weeks to get all the buds, but it was better breaking it up than doing it all in one shot. Those login campaigns are so infrequent, you can't bank on them as much as you want. I understand why people pay upwards of 4m per pop to just avoid that nonsense.

If you're in a hurry to get the weapons done, it will be a pain to finish it, especially with the growing number of people playing now and doing dark and monk weapons. I wasn't in any hurry back then because monk wasn't desired anyhow, so I took my time. But right now it's a pretty rough time to make a chloris weapon
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-05-29 12:56:54
Link | Quote | Reply

My only complaint with Chloris and Glavoid is how dis-proportionally annoying they are compared to literally any other empyrean weapon step. Farmed 75 Isgebind Hearts, or Dragua Scales, or Alfards Fangs all in 1/3 of the time that 50 Chloris Buds take. And that's the only part of it I find bothersome.
 Bahamut.Minimuse
user: grumpette
By Bahamut.Minimuse 2020-05-29 14:17:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I knew Cele was going to rage quit if I let him farm Chloris on Thf alone. Minimuse doesn't have inv space to carry all the lvl 1 proc weapons so my cousin and I came in to help on nin and war. I just did the katana red proc on my lvl 1 cooking katana. Cuz had all the other lvl 1 weapons and more inv space than me. We split the pop item farming and got this done spending about 3 hours a day for 4 days. Other members of Inquisition stepped in to donate a few pop sets.

Raising NIN to lvl 99 is relatively fast these days. Do that before attempting to build empy weapons. Collect lvl 1 event weapons. Most of all, have a big heart and help members of the community. Some of those members will in turn show-up so that you don't need to adventure alone on a taxing expedition like Chloris bud farming.
[+]
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
Server: Leviathan
user: kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2020-05-29 14:19:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Minimuse said: »

I knew Cele was going to rage quit if I let him farm Chloris on Thf alone. Minimuse doesn't have inv space to carry all the lvl 1 proc weapons so my cousin and I came in to help on nin and war. I just did the katana red proc on my lvl 1 cooking katana. Cuz had all the other lvl 1 weapons and more inv space than me. We split the pop item farming and got this done spending about 3 hours a day for 4 days. Other members of Inquisition stepped in to donate a few pop sets.

Raising NIN to lvl 99 is relatively fast these days. Do that before attempting to build empy weapons. Collect lvl 1 event weapons. Most of all, have a big heart and help members of the community. Some of those members will in turn show-up so that you don't need to adventure alone on a taxing expedition like Chloris bud farming.

Cele promised you'd all come to Leviathan and farm mine next!
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-05-29 14:59:28
Link | Quote | Reply

No way @kitt....they think my voice is sexy on bahamut. If they hear you or Cole, I'm screwed!
 Bahamut.Pikiki
By Bahamut.Pikiki 2020-05-29 15:40:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I have been doing it solo on Nin ironically lol, missing a few procs(don't have axe, or scythe event).