Let's Go To Nasomi!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Let's go to Nasomi!
Let's go to Nasomi!
By Draylo 2019-12-04 00:02:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Dude give it up, you're literally insane lol. Don't pretend you aren't D44kpunk on BG, I can tell easily. Also, I don't care what you think you know about me from your exo friend, whatever his name is now, or whatever gossip you talk about. You're so obsessed its sad lmao. I don't play often enough to still have a fan club these days, go look for someone else.
By spengler 2019-12-04 00:06:51
Link | Quote | Reply

My exo friend..? I have no idea what you're talking about lol.

Still waiting for any form of reply to my post though. You're a weird kid
By Draylo 2019-12-04 00:12:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Whatever gossip queen you're getting your information from, who has the majority of it wrong btw. I can't imagine it being anyone else except the guy that was from levi who apparently is still a douche.

What reply? I'm a weird kid, says the guy slinging personal attacks across multiple forums and at many different people who he has NO knowledge of outside of said forums. Why are you so angry! What has the world done to you.
By spengler 2019-12-04 00:20:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk if you're trying to plead a case to mods or what but.. you've definitely thrown out the most personal attacks in this thread by far. My sources are pretty solid. I don't know who you're talking about
By Draylo 2019-12-04 00:28:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope, I've never reported you not even once on any forum. I couldn't care less. Honestly my train of thought is "why is this guy so angry?" Then I laugh in amazement at what comes out next. I've never even spoken or done anything with you outside of silly 75 era debates, it isn't that serious. I rarely ever throw personal attacks these days, you can check my post history.
By spengler 2019-12-04 00:30:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Every single one of your posts in this thread directed towards me either have some sort of insult or an indirect slight.. idk if you have a split personality or need to report your ffxiah account as compromised or what..
By Tarage 2019-12-04 01:21:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's not.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-12-04 01:32:49
Link | Quote | Reply

spengler said: »
Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
Rips said: »
Nasomi is full of elites and the pets give -75% exp. Went there to have some fun on soloing BLM only to find out you cant do it and people dont want BLMs in their parties.

Who would have thought that people stuck in a 15 year old era of an extremely punishing and unbalanced game wouldn't work well with others.

Aren't you currently in the process of getting destroyed in this argument on BG? Are you having it on Reddit too?

How do you ever find the time

If by "destroyed on BG" you mean a guy claiming that he enjoyed 75 era by making an argument that boils down to, "I was at the top of the game, *** the scrubs, they deserve to be less" destroyed me? No, not really. It's pretty clear he has an extremely skewed position because he was one of the winners in his conceptual ideal of a game, likely wouldn't be so if he was on the outside. And his argument doesn't bode well for a popular game. Most MMO players go, "Man I want to have <fancy high level item> some day, if you make it nigh impossible to obtain, they're not going to stick around. I think that's what happened when the FFXI population finally started dying off, people figured out just how asinine the drop system was, and when "everyone" was at 75 and seeing that, it took the wind out of their sails to keep playing. That guys philosophy is terrible for game design, and would not create a popular MMO.
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-12-04 01:42:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Tarage said: »
Let's not.
shhhh, don't ruin it.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.