Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » CPs
CPs
 Carbuncle.Ziekwalt
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Eirza
By Carbuncle.Ziekwalt 2019-11-15 21:31:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Are those groups that do the 500/2100 CP groups legit or a scam?
By Rips 2019-11-15 21:52:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Depends what you mean by legit or scam. You'll get your 500 CP, but 8/10 times I would say they're betting.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-15 21:58:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Majority are botting, and far too many of them will take your money for 500 and you will not get your 500.

If they or you d/c you're ***out of luck, or they happen to die etc. (and they're usually slower than ***)

But there are some "honest" ones. Be careful who you use. ( I suppose that's the point of the thread, if you happen to know a good one, recommend )
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-11-15 22:04:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Nearly all of the ones in dho gates are atrocious. I would not recommend any of them, especially the ones that say “99999 skillchain 2 GEO”. Good luck getting your full money’s with in a reasonable time. I gambled once and bought a service because it was for red mage and I was regrettable lazy to hit 1200. Took 3 days to finally get them to invite me back to the group to finish my points (I actually finesse them for about 200 extra). It literally took them about 9 full hours to get 350~ points. Their bots are arguably not even better than just killing with trusts, it’s very bad service from some of them. You’re rolling the dice hoping to get a good one.

If you must buy, do it from someone reputable in outer rakaznar. You’ll generally get all of your points in only a short time. But if you want some real advice, just do it yourself and save your money. It’s campaign time and it wouldn’t take you more than one week to master a job from scratch if you did about 2 hours of cp/day. That 10m could go towards something better imo
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ziekwalt
By Carbuncle.Ziekwalt 2019-11-15 22:13:09
Link | Quote | Reply

My issue is I want to do PUP I need at least 100 so I can use/have access to my overpowered automaton equipment layout. But being on sura people expect me to have a REMA which I do not and I have run into issues keeping my groups together cause people leave to join other groups near me.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-15 22:18:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Well you wanted the asura experience, nothing more authentic than what you've seen so far.

*** it, just pick one and if they screw you out of your 10m I will give you 10m. (screenshot whatever looks like evidence if they do, I'm not that concerned)
[+]
By Josiahafk 2019-11-15 22:23:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ziekwalt said: »
My issue is I want to do PUP I need at least 100 so I can use/have access to my overpowered automaton equipment layout. But being on sura people expect me to have a REMA which I do not and I have run into issues keeping my groups together cause people leave to join other groups near me.
Make sure you pop trizaks or faculty’s while you do ambu, that’ll help speed up the first 100 a lot.

And use marine stewpot until you get your 100, or merc the version of that weapon that doesn’t require JP (forget what it’s called, seraphcaller or something?)
[+]
By Jetackuu 2019-11-15 22:38:22
Link | Quote | Reply

You can easily solo 100, lolwut.
[+]
 Bahamut.Justthetip
Server: Bahamut
user: sairasu
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2019-11-16 05:49:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Just go solo it tbh if thats really all you need to start out. Wouldn't trust any of the cp/exp shouts personally

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Yandaime
Server: Valefor
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2019-11-16 08:17:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Me personally I do my own CP. I get my job geared up as best I can before starting, get my WHM COR and GEO mules and go blasting The weaker Apex Mobs with creative skillchains. Then move onto bigger targets as I get around the 750 range and I have better Acc. Takes a little longer but it cuts out the BS and will usually have 0-Stars in about a week.

Of course if there’s an actual party going I’ll hit that but like someone else said, it’s a bunch of “Buy CP 2GEO 99999 Skillchain!!!” That’s why I Squad-Box; don’t like waiting on people
By Nariont 2019-11-16 08:21:17
Link | Quote | Reply

As stated you can solo sc apex mobs, alternatively get a mate and 3 step with them or have them or you mb what have you. Think the only sc puppet+master has trouble making is distortion, but may be wrong there
 Quetzalcoatl.Khajit
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Khajit
By Quetzalcoatl.Khajit 2019-11-16 09:58:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Does 2x pup and pet regain rolls still result in semi-permanent light scs for MBing because pup for some reason gets 10x more regain than normal from that roll?
I recall being in a group that did that once or twice.
 Leviathan.Andret
Server: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2019-11-16 10:50:18
Link | Quote | Reply

They are 100% botting. You might get 500CP if you don't DC and they don't DC or die. Sometimes you get like 200CP and they die for 5-8 hours.

It takes longer than people think. Usually 10-20 hours. They do come back next day if they died or DC and will come back to the same spot. You can ask them to reinvite.

It's a toss up if you have to pick between soloing or buying. After an hour of soloing I usually have enough of the mind mumbling experience. At least the 1st 500cp tend to favor buying because they take the longest when you don't have any bonus.
By huttburt<3 2019-11-16 10:57:20
Link | Quote | Reply

took me around 24hrs to get 500jps. super *** slow. well actually I got 700.
One benefit from them botting is they don't know whats going on. I warped out at 200jps to get additional cp bonus and came back. I even said in party chat what i was doing. Anyways I afk'd for bed since I still didnt have my 500 after 15hrs. Woke up to find 500jp in my bank.

So very slow, but you might get away with duping them too like me!
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Xaander 2019-11-19 23:52:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Well you wanted the asura experience, nothing more authentic than what you've seen so far.

*** it, just pick one and if they screw you out of your 10m I will give you 10m. (screenshot whatever looks like evidence if they do, I'm not that concerned)

Pay him in packets. I heard that's how it works now.

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Ziekwalt
By Carbuncle.Ziekwalt 2019-11-20 11:16:26
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
Why would having an RMEA make PUP more useful for a CP party? What set up worth using even involves a PUP? Sounds like bs that you've been asked to have RMEA to CP on PUP.
No people are wanting REMA on ANY job to do CPs, not just PUP.
By ashcrow 2019-11-20 11:53:41
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
Why would having an RMEA make PUP more useful for a CP party? What set up worth using even involves a PUP? Sounds like bs that you've been asked to have RMEA to CP on PUP.
No people are wanting REMA on ANY job to do CPs, not just PUP.

in asura they do or you will end up in bad parties or duo's than people give up playing.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-20 11:54:01
Link | Quote | Reply

He forgot a comma. Or ignore the no, either way.