Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Secret Santa sign up for 2019
Secret Santa sign up for 2019
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2019-11-04 13:55:17
Link | Quote | Reply

This site hosts most of the media I share on here so I'm signal boosting their secret santa fun.

imgur is doing secret santa again this year, since 33k+ people gifted each other last year across 128 countries.

So if you want to gift a random person something in december and you want to receive a gift from a random global secret santa sign up now.

you can also just donate to the cause to support backup gifts in case people die/cant gift in time. Any money given above and beyond those back up gifts will be donated to a registered 501(c)3 charity organization.
[+]
By Asura.Kuroganashi 2019-11-04 14:41:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »

This site hosts most of the media I share on here so I'm signal boosting their secret santa fun.

imgur is doing secret santa again this year, since 33k+ people gifted each other last year across 128 countries.

So if you want to gift a random person something in december and you want to receive a gift from a random global secret santa sign up now.

you can also just donate to the cause to support backup gifts in case people die/cant gift in time. Any money given above and beyond those back up gifts will be donated to a registered 501(c)3 charity organization.

Nice
By Josiahafk 2019-11-11 11:33:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Didnt know you still played, Kuro.