Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Selling job points on Ragnarok
Selling job points on Ragnarok
By Geek 2019-04-09 02:07:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure if there is a demand for this... so, I'm testing the waters.

20m for 500jp

80m for 2100jp

If you're interested you can PM me here or send a tell to Geekin in game.

Edit: Math purposes LUL
By billnes 2019-04-09 06:38:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry... I can't help but o.O on this... How exactly do you sell job points?? Also, I've been playing this game since May 2013 and never had any more than 5M at any time.
[+]
 Asura.Shiraj
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-04-09 06:43:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Basically right you get an army of bots and normally go on Samurai and spam WS on the most commonly farmed Apex Bats in Outer Ra'kazner. Have a bot mule whm in outside party to cure and fit more buyers. They typically take 2-3 people at once.
Go afk and have a spot of Tea if you're British, maybe go drink a McDonalds for Americans, idk what they drink.

ffxi pay 2 win.
By geigei 2019-04-09 06:53:26
Link | Quote | Reply

billnes said: »
never had any more than 5M
And you want shamash robe for free!
 Asura.Bayonette
By Asura.Bayonette 2019-04-09 07:04:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Geek said: »

5m for 100jp

20m for 500jp

100m for 2100jp

So 85 M for 2100 jp or 100M for 2100 jp?
[+]
By billnes 2019-04-09 07:06:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shiraj said: »
Basically right you get an army of bots and normally go on Samurai and spam WS on the most commonly farmed Apex Bats in Outer Ra'kazner. Have a bot mule whm in outside party to cure and fit more buyers. They typically take 2-3 people at once.
Go afk and have a spot of Tea if you're British, maybe go drink a McDonalds for Americans, idk what they drink.

Oh... So it's basically an automated Apex bashfest... I *do* like Apex for earning JP. I think it's a lot less stressful than worrying about all the complexities of Ambuscade. (i.e. this whole nonsense with "pages" , Windower scripts and whatever else there is) However, I simply can't see forking over a minimum of 5M gil for something that a good linkshell should be doing for free on a regular basis.

ffxi pay 2 win.[/quote]
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-04-09 07:07:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry... I can't help but o.O on this... How exactly do you sell job points?? Also, I've been playing this game since May 2013 and never had any more than 5M at any time.
Holy ***. Like wow bro
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Zeroreturns
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Zeroreturns 2019-04-09 08:21:00
Link | Quote | Reply

20 mil for 500 jp sounds like a good deal to me. Especially if it is on a job with no cp bonus from gifts.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Katas
Server: Ragnarok
user: Katas
By Ragnarok.Katas 2019-04-09 08:36:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh... So it's basically an automated Apex bashfest... I *do* like Apex for earning JP. I think it's a lot less stressful than worrying about all the complexities of Ambuscade. (i.e. this whole nonsense with "pages" , Windower scripts and whatever else there is) However, I simply can't see forking over a minimum of 5M gil for something that a good linkshell should be doing for free on a regular basis.

-Abu for JP's? Pages Nonsense?
One does not do Ambu for JP's. How hard is the concept of taking a number or page and waiting for your turn to enter. It seems like really good idea...if only they would apply that to waiting at the deli line at the grocery store...

Windower scripts and whatever else? That's on you...

Linkshell should be doing it for free for you hmm. Dying population on the server with more secondary accounts then mains.. Sounds like this should work out for you by leeching. GL on the shouts.

So to sum this up taking a number is too hard of a concept. You are too lazy to learn scripting/addons/plugins/ect (granted I respect those that play vanilla by choice). Annnnnnd you expect others to do it for free for you. PS if you only have 5 mil you are doing it wrong...

Asura.Shiraj said: »
maybe go drink a McDonalds for Americans
...f$%!#*g Red Coats lol
 Asura.Grievance
user: ringly
By Asura.Grievance 2019-04-09 09:03:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I simply can't see forking over a minimum of 5M gil for something that a good linkshell should be doing for free on a regular basis.
Come on over to Asura, you'll fit in fine here. Someone will gladly knock out your jp for free here. Its done all the time
[+]
 Sylph.Darkside
Server: Sylph
user: Kensai98
By Sylph.Darkside 2019-04-09 09:22:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I see you haven't been on Ragnarok long. If people need JP they mostly bot them with their ls in Woh and Doh. Ragnarok is not a highly populated server and you likely won't get many hits for this. Most people like my group just will carry people who are in our group for free.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-04-09 09:32:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bill you'll need to manage your money much wiser. You can make almost 3-4mil in 30minutes by swart farming omen. Gain-EXP. Selling REMA mats from ambu and other places. 5M nowadays is like 50k gil of old, it will not get you anywhere sadly.
By billnes 2019-04-09 16:46:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Bill you'll need to manage your money much wiser. You can make almost 3-4mil in 30minutes by swart farming omen. Gain-EXP. Selling REMA mats from ambu and other places. 5M nowadays is like 50k gil of old, it will not get you anywhere sadly.

What is a "swart"?
What are "REMA mats"?
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2019-04-09 17:15:21
Link | Quote | Reply

What is a "swart"?
What are "REMA mats"?
[+]
By fonewear 2019-04-09 17:16:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I heard y'all got some of the best job points around. Get em while they are hot !
[+]
By zaxtiss 2019-04-09 17:36:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »

What is a "swart"?
What are "REMA mats"?
wow been playing for 6 years...
how can you know what a REMA mat is? there's a lot of different kinds. dyna currency, HMP, dross, cinders, alex, boulders, plutons, beitetsu, hmmm think i'm missing a few but you can see most them.
what do you do in the game that you haven't seen these before?
By Luminohelix 2019-04-09 17:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump for this guy just trying to make some gil! Good luck Geekin, whether or not you get someone, at least you tried :)
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-04-09 19:28:19
Link | Quote | Reply

5m for 100jp

20m for 500jp

100m for 2100jp

can i has 4 times the "20m for 500jp" and once the "5m for 100jp" for a total of 85m prease?
By DaneBlood 2019-04-09 22:59:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Shichishito said: »

5m for 100jp

20m for 500jp

100m for 2100jp

can i has 4 times the "20m for 500jp" and once the "5m for 100jp" for a total of 85m prease?

Nah that would be a pipe dream.
and hey at least he can make gil from cleaving unlike other ppl
[+]