Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » YELLS OF ASURA
YELLS OF ASURA
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Asura.Frod
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Frod 2019-04-22 20:01:44
Link | Quote | Reply

post more asurans being ***, you catfuckers.
[+]
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2019-04-23 05:00:08
Link | Quote | Reply

That moment you catch ronstadt buying Gil
[+]
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-04-23 05:16:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Topace said: »
That moment you catch ronstadt buying Gil

But it wouldn't surprise me
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2019-04-23 05:29:25
Link | Quote | Reply

40+10% buy bazaar
[+]
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-04-23 06:08:37
Link | Quote | Reply

lmaooo
By Ruaumoko 2019-04-23 06:52:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Fun fact about Ronstadt.

He's the only player I have ever felt the need to use as an example of a bad player in one of my videos. I'm actually not joking. You have to do something really bad to achieve that unfortunate honor.
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-04-23 17:35:32
Link | Quote | Reply

the rumor mill is that he ninja lotted 2 omen bodies.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-04-23 18:03:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Pergatory said: »
Dhalmel started out as a derogatory term for Elvaans. At some point many years back (I want to say Abyssea era?)
Been used as far back as 2005.

Abyssea is kind of like Reddit or Facebook, the memes were long cold when they reached it.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-05-09 11:33:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Soon to be the standard during CP Campaign:
[+]
 Bahamut.Nebohh
Server: Bahamut
user: Kealohaa
By Bahamut.Nebohh 2019-05-09 11:37:10
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Rylixx
user: Rylixx
By Asura.Rylixx 2019-05-09 12:13:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Soon to be the standard during CP Campaign

lol... I'm sure they was shouting for Idris and 4 song brd last week for a cp party.
By soralin 2019-05-09 12:31:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I presume they were the r15 did no?

I dont understand the appeal of CP parties though, I was doing close to 100 JP/hour with just my pocket +5 geo on apex bats before campaign with my mediocre montante +1 RUN.

Like I genuingly dont see real players outperforming cherukkiki, sylvie, qultada, and koru moru.

I'm already taking out a quarter of the bats life per ws. Adding real players to the mix honestly will slow my grind down as people inevitably drop from PT an hour in because they are tired.

I will sometime grind for 8 hours straight on a Saturday.

Trusts dont get tired.

Also the camps are so oversaturated on asura, killing bats twice as fast wont speed up exp cause you'll just run out bats.

Even duo with my mule like that I run out if bars and wait 30 secs on repops several times an hour.

So that basically means I hit peak exp on that camp.

Like I guess I could move camps but thatd mean fighting less optimal targets which is worse.

So... meh.
By Geek 2019-05-09 12:44:47
Link | Quote | Reply

soralin said: »
Like I genuingly dont see real players outperforming cherukkiki, sylvie, qultada, and koru moru.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-05-09 13:36:29
Link | Quote | Reply

You can't see how more potent and better rolls, bubbles, and a healer who doesn't favor running around in circles giving you Regen over cures is a better option for cping? Yikes.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-05-09 13:50:20
Link | Quote | Reply

You can't see how more potent and better rolls, bubbles, and a healer who doesn't favor running around in circles giving you Regen over cures is a better option for cping? Yikes.
You are giving Asura's playerbase too much credit.

Given the choice, I rather would use trusts too.
By missdivine 2019-05-09 13:53:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont understand the appeal of CP parties though, I was doing close to 100 JP/hour with just my pocket +5 geo on apex bats before campaign with my mediocre montante +1 RUN.

I'm already taking out a quarter of the bats life per ws. Adding real players to the mix honestly will slow my grind down as people inevitably drop from PT an hour in because they are tired.

Trusts dont get tired.

Also the camps are so oversaturated on asura, killing bats twice as fast wont speed up exp cause you'll just run out bats.

Even duo with my mule like that I run out if bars and wait 30 secs on repops several times an hour.

Like I guess I could move camps but thatd mean fighting less optimal targets which is worse.

So... meh.

Why you're using the word "like " on every sentence like a bimbo from the Valley/California
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-05-09 13:58:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
You are giving Asura's playerbase too much credit.

Given the choice, I rather would use trusts too.

You're giving those trusts way too much credit. The only trust(s) that are really beneficial for CP soloing are sylvie, Koh/Koru, and Shantotto II for MBing. Both Joachim and Ulmia are no worse than a naked bard from the streets of asura, and they will just as quickly remove your precious 1 minute marches for ballads and paeons. Qultada's special is interrupting your skillchains with Burning Blade and double busting rolls. Cherukiki spends most of her time running around looking for a good spot to not cast any cures or -nas.

With that said, I solo most/all of my CP (I solo'd 100% of my JP on Monk and Dragoon from 1-2100) anyways xD. The only thing I wish could be done with trusts is I could buy them rema weapons and customize them with gear. Then I would never have any reason to join a CP group during campaigns.
[+]
By ScaevolaBahamut 2019-05-09 14:21:23
Link | Quote | Reply

It's less about Trusts being better than real players than it is them being as good as you need them to be (not very) and existing at your whim, willing to give their extremely modest 100% for as long or as little as you want to CP.

Noting poor support ability potency/selection is fine, but all that really means is Sylvie and Qultada are not yet better than barely-attended mules.

EDIT:
Quote:
The only thing I wish could be done with trusts is I could buy them rema weapons and customize them with gear. Then I would never have any reason to join a CP group during campaigns.

This is one of those things that would be simultaneously awesome and horrible for the game.
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-05-09 15:27:42
Link | Quote | Reply

make adventuring fellow's relevant again. let them rise to 119, let us give them remas.
By soralin 2019-05-09 16:51:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Cherukkiki doesn't afk on me unannounced to go take a ***, and her cure response speed is a million times faster than any player.

Koru Moru is on the *** ball applying Dia and Distract and keeping my Haste II perma up. Ive never had to remind Koru Moru to re-apply Haste II in chat after not getting it for 10 min straight.

Sylvie perma uptimes her indi spells without faltering, and removes my attack down debuff within 1 second. Ive never encountered a whm that could be arsed to remove attack down, despite the fact it like halves my DPS.

Qultada is a dumbass though and perpetually *** up my skillchains with his shitty savage blades, and *** up his rolls way to often. Qultada is an idiot. *** Qultada. But theres not much better option other than Uka. I do kinda prefer Uka, she wses like half as often and Box Step is pretty nice, and Haste Samba is dope to get that last 1% haste.

Like you should realise based on that shout that was quoted how absolutely *** players who shout for CP parties tend to be. Its always 1-2 dumbasses looking to get carried by 3~4 REMA holders.

Nah.

Add in the fact the hour you spend shouting for a CP group I already got to my camp and earned about 100JP, guess who's grinding faster?

Now...

Cleave parties however I can get behind, and I will join those.

But if you're any of the jobs that can't contribute to a cleave party, its not going well.

Sorry, but when your sitting at an apex camp clearing with trusts, I can literally watch parties next to me and see that for every 5 bats they kill, I down 7~8 of them.
By soralin 2019-05-09 16:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

missdivine said: »

Trusts dont get tired.

So... meh.

Why you're using the word "like " on every sentence like a bimbo from the Valley/California

3/12 sentences is apparently 'every' sentence.

I might edge into valley talk a bit but at least I can *** count past 10, scrub. Get bent and maybe think about actually contributing to the discussion next time lol.
[+]
By soralin 2019-05-09 16:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Im also gonna go ahead and re-quote this part since I guess everyone losing their damn minds missed this pretty clutch part of the info that explains why 'killing faster' is not necessarily 'more exp'

So yeah, if you hit the point your camp runs out of mobs with trusts, add a R15 DD is gonna be a pretty negligible increase to exp rates, you're just gonna run out of mobs a little bit faster and spend more time twiddling your thumbs waiting on repops.

Its gonna be like 10 times worse tomorrow when everyone and their mule is soloing CP during campaign. Thank god I just finally finished mastering my Run this morning.

Bit sad my Geo is still 200 jp short of the final skill buffs but meh.
[+]
user: Hiraishin
By Asura.Hiraishinsenna 2019-05-09 16:57:52
Link | Quote | Reply

A good CP party in outer can get up to 280jp, starting with 800jp exp gifts. How can you even compare it to trusts ..
By Shichishito 2019-05-09 17:00:01
Link | Quote | Reply

imho soralin is ***ing waaay to much to be canadian!
he's either a liar or adopted.
By soralin 2019-05-09 17:18:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Shichishito said: »

I am adopted, how could you *** tell? =P

But I'm also from Alberta which is the least polite and friendly of the provinces.

Fight me!
By soralin 2019-05-09 17:22:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Hiraishinsenna said: »
A good CP party in outer can get up to 280jp, starting with 800jp exp gifts. How can you even compare it to trusts ..

If you can pull off 800 Jp then sure.

But I doubt you'll get a group like that and maintain the pace for hours on end.

Players burn out, afk, leave pt, WC, and of course how long did you spend shouting?

If all the stars align, sure.

But for every 280 jp/hour party your gonna have 4 glue sniffer parties.

So, yeah if you like, have a static or less members you can rely on, absolutely.

I guess lemme rephrase it a smidge.

Trusts will outperform your average shitty PUG glue sniffers, which is like 90% of asura.

Will you agree with me on that? I feel like that amiccable.
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-05-09 17:41:14
Link | Quote | Reply

this isn't kindergarten use big boy words, censoring words is unconstitutional
By Sidiov 2019-05-09 17:55:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chaostaru said: »

According to forum rules, they weren't supposed to be used due to the ad de-ranking they cause. Not to prevent you from showing off your edge.
[+]
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-05-09 17:57:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Sidiov said: »
Asura.Chaostaru said: »

According to forum rules, they weren't supposed to be used due to the ad de-ranking they cause. Not to prevent you from showing off your edge.
well *** me sideways and call me betsy
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8