How Do You Spend Your Time Ingame?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » How Do You Spend Your Time Ingame?
How Do You Spend Your Time Ingame?
 Sylph.Brahmsz
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Khronos
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2018-11-16 22:55:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey all, I'm a tad bit bored and can't play at the moment so please indulge me:

How do you all spend your time ingame? Are you simply perma-logged in (in which case how much time is you actually being at the keyboard doing stuff) or do you still take the 2~3 minutes to login cold?

Are you mainly on to do events-only with your LS or do you do other activities?

Personally, I work from home so I could afford to be logged in 10~14 hours a day, but I'd always login normally each day when I got up and log off before finishing for the day and going to bed.

I'd normally spend my time doing whatever random activities came to my mind (crafting & farming for example) until someone asked for help in LS or via tell.

Again, sorry. I'm bored with the excess time on my hands and it's been one of my general curiousities how others spent their time ingame these days.
 Cua
By Cua 2018-11-17 01:36:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Daily tasks that need to be completed.

Mog garden everyday to max that out. Finish up hunting trust NPC's. Capacity points and farming Dynamis or Alexandrite. Marking off what gear I still need to collect. I would think much of us are the same.

Oh, and of course, hitting the gobbie box once a day and /slapping the gobbie right after.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Thorgrimm 2018-11-17 04:44:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Cua said: »

Mog garden everyday to max that out. Finish up hunting trust NPC's. Capacity points and farming Dynamis or Alexandrite. Marking off what gear I still need to collect. I would think much of us are the same.

Oh, and of course, hitting the gobbie box once a day and /slapping the gobbie right after.

It's comforting to hear that it's not just me that slaps the gobbie box goblin :)
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-11-17 09:10:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Thorgrimm said: »
Cua said: »

It's comforting to hear that it's not just me that slaps the gobbie box goblin :)
I rub it’s no no spot and sometimes I get stuff
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2018-11-17 09:50:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I mostly spent my time PMing/talking in LS while standing motionless in Ru'Lude Gardens selling stuff in my bazaar and camping the AH so I could craft for teh gil. If I wasn’t doing that, I was probably camping HNM on BST so I could craft stuff for teh gil. I always put Linkshell Events before all this.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-11-17 10:00:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Quad boxing stuff trying to unlazy and do mythics but I’m so lazy. Need to grind final shield but I’m lazy.
 Asura.Bayonette
Server: Asura
By Asura.Bayonette 2018-11-17 10:04:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I log in with goals. CP, ambuscade, omen, etc, and keep an eye out for shouts i can join while i go about my city business. Imprimaturs, AH, gobbie box, restock food/meds. If nothing i need pops up ill go solo some htbfs or unms. Or just shout up my own group.
[+]
 Bahamut.Agerine
Server: Bahamut
user: Agerine
By Bahamut.Agerine 2018-11-17 10:36:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Mainly I do events with a Linkshell mates or farming the monthly “gil event”. Don’t have much time to play so I try to make the most of it by helping folks or making bank for myself.