Fusenaikyo for sale
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-09-02 19:36:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Yeah, but limited to the scope of "normal" gk ws.

IE; no Tachi: Suikawari, no Dragonfall, no Tachi: Kamai no Amatsu: etc
Facts and you have to activate some WSs by using sekka I believe. Interesting
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2018-09-02 19:46:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Kaldaek said: »
It’s all GKt ws’s
It's 2018 and people still need 20 posts in a thread to still not answer a single question properly.
How difficult is it to take a screenshot (like that guy above did, very quickly even) showing what Sekkanoki unlocks?

I mean, I know Idevlboy didn't know how to tie his shoes back in 2009 but come on, 11 years have passed, you can't be stuck at the same point.

It sucks because this GK looks "nice", it's tied to an annoying synth (kind of) and it sucks massive ***. I really wonder what SE was looking for here.
[+]
 Fenrir.Kaldaek
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Kaldaek 2018-09-02 20:07:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Make one and do the testing. Otherwise I’ll keep answering what I can from my phone.

Trust me if I liked sam I would have JPed it. I can’t equip the GKT even if I wanted to. We tested some basics on a LS mate last night.
 Fenrir.Iiana
By Fenrir.Iiana 2018-09-02 21:36:32
Link | Quote | Reply

"All great sword ws"
I'm disappointed this cosmic great katana can't use resolution.
[+]
 Fenrir.Idevlboy
user: idevlboy
By Fenrir.Idevlboy 2018-09-02 22:22:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
I mean, I know Idevlboy didn't know how to tie his shoes back in 2009 but come on, 11 years have passed, you can't be stuck at the same point.
So this is quite interesting seeing as I haven't posted anything in this thread. Haven't added anything to the topic. Don't own the GKT. Don't play SAM nor do I care to. Have never publicly tried to offer any advice on SAM.

My name was only added to the entire thread because Kal is a good friend and I, like many on the server, know he doesn't have SAM JP'd and cant equip the GKT to do any kind of testing.

So ok? You just seem really butt hurt about something. For someone who hasn't been on the server in years maybe it is time to just grow up and move on? Also 2009 to 2018 is not 11 years. Just saying. If your plan is to insult someone on the basis of intelligence at least do simple math correctly.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2018-09-03 04:34:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Idevlboy said: »
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
So this is quite interesting seeing as I haven't posted anything in this thread. Haven't added anything to the topic. Don't own the GKT. Don't play SAM nor do I care to. Have never publicly tried to offer any advice on SAM.

My name was only added to the entire thread because Kal is a good friend and I, like many on the server, know he doesn't have SAM JP'd and cant equip the GKT to do any kind of testing.

So ok? You just seem really butt hurt about something. For someone who hasn't been on the server in years maybe it is time to just grow up and move on? Also 2009 to 2018 is not 11 years. Just saying. If your plan is to insult someone on the basis of intelligence at least do simple math correctly.
Oh you're completely right it was uncalled for, my bad/apologies.