Forum » FFXI » General » Pulse Panoplia - Cells and Ardrick
Pulse Panoplia - Cells and Ardrick
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-06-16 05:52:39
Link | Quote | Reply

So online, and with the npc, it says that I can trade 5 cells of a certain type to Ardrick in order to collect the armor or weapon. But when I trade the cells to him he simply says, "If only they would listen. I believe I explicitly stated that Pulse Panoplia choose their owner, not the other way round. You simply don't possess the necessary fortitude to be chosen by this pulse".

Does anyone know why Ardrick won't let me get the armor/weapons and/or what I can do to let him trade them to me?

Thank you ~
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-06-16 06:16:24
Link | Quote | Reply

As far as I know the only requirement is to have beaten the mob that drops the item you're trying to make.

Quote:
Note: Equipment can only be obtained in this manner by players who have received the title associated with defeating the monster that drops that piece of equipment.
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-06-16 15:46:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
As far as I know the only requirement is to have beaten the mob that drops the item you're trying to make.

Quote:
Note: Equipment can only be obtained in this manner by players who have received the title associated with defeating the monster that drops that piece of equipment.

Ah, the website it was posted on took me some research to find lol. Thank you for the help. ^^