Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Returning player looking for linkshell
Returning player looking for linkshell
 Cerberus.Boogs
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: rs1n
By Cerberus.Boogs 2017-07-24 03:41:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually played this game since the PS2 beta, then came back around the time Aht Urhgan was available (left when Lvl 75 was still max cap). Now I am back and am looking to join some sort of social linkshell.
 Cerberus.Boogs
By Cerberus.Boogs 2017-07-25 02:12:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems like the servers have really shrunken... I can remember way back when 3000+ users were online... now Cerberus has ~300 during peak times. :-(
 Asura.Diavos
Server: Asura
user: Diavolo
By Asura.Diavos 2017-07-25 02:35:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Do yourself a favor and transfer over to Asura if you're looking for an active server, it's a night and day difference compared to Cerberus.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [260 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Boogs
By Cerberus.Boogs 2018-04-11 11:25:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Digging up this old thread mostly to share that Cerberus may not be Asura in population, but we still get work done. I came around August (?) last year (2017) with WHM RDM BLM BRD RNG at 75. I have been lucky enough to join a very fun social link shell (Ozmosis) that has also served as a end-game shell on a very casual level.

Last night, some of us finished our first (as far as I know, anyway) set of Aeonics. Thank you all for the help you gave along the way: Lyderik/Halfwit, Kalaviled, Colombian, Mrkillface, Phrozen, Boi, Mogster, Lizardman, Kaht, Paisely, Aliceia, Pikachuuu, Neverslip, Algar, Damaythus, Guthrie, and a bunch of others whose name escape me for the moment. Also thanks to Fadeee who joined us for the last two T4's we needed, and a few repeated T4's as well.

Pics to come...
 Cerberus.Kylos
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-04-16 12:24:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Boogs said: »
Digging up this old thread mostly to share that Cerberus may not be Asura in population, but we still get work done. I came around August (?) last year (2017) with WHM RDM BLM BRD RNG at 75. I have been lucky enough to join a very fun social link shell (Ozmosis) that has also served as a end-game shell on a very casual level.

Last night, some of us finished our first (as far as I know, anyway) set of Aeonics. Thank you all for the help you gave along the way: Lyderik/Halfwit, Kalaviled, Colombian, Mrkillface, Phrozen, Boi, Mogster, Lizardman, Kaht, Paisely, Aliceia, Pikachuuu, Neverslip, Algar, Damaythus, Guthrie, and a bunch of others whose name escape me for the moment. Also thanks to Fadeee who joined us for the last two T4's we needed, and a few repeated T4's as well.

Pics to come...

Niiiice! I know a few of these people, so congrats to your group! It's nice to know we got a few groups capable of making these now.