Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Voracity - Omen / Aeonic / Random Event LS
Voracity - Omen / Aeonic / Random Event LS
First Page 2 3
By Squabble 2017-06-01 14:27:35
Link | Quote | Reply

We're recruiting players who are proficient in diverse job roles (i.e. Melee, Tank, Support, Healer, etc.; not just different jobs) who would like to participate in events from 6PM-10PM Pacific (9PM-1AM Eastern), daily.

We require the use of Discord and must be able jive with the team! If you're interested in joining, please contact Squabbler in-game or reply here.
By Squabble 2017-06-04 14:29:40
Link | Quote | Reply

We're still looking for about 6 more people! We're particularly interested in those who have Bard, Corsair, Scholar and/or Black Mage - but we're willing to take people with other jobs as long as they are diverse!
By Squabble 2017-06-09 23:25:48
Link | Quote | Reply

We're still looking for some members with well geared support jobs and maybe a top tier DD or two.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [52 days between previous and next post]
By Squabble 2017-08-01 00:59:43
Link | Quote | Reply

We are currently recruiting 2-3 players with good job diversity and at least one of the following jobs:

Nirvana SMN
REM(A) BRD
Idris GEO
Extremely well geared SCH
Gastraphetes RNG

Our seminal event is Omen daily starting at 6PM Pacific and then we move on to either Aeonic clears or some other event (decided upon daily) that people need/want.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [122 days between previous and next post]
By Squabble 2017-11-30 19:34:11
Link | Quote | Reply

We're currently looking for a few people with at least one of the following jobs:

REMA BRD (or actively working towards all four)
Nirvana and/or HQ SMN
Idris GEO
HQ BLM (working towards one of the above three mentions)

Our schedule has shifted slightly to Omen Sunday-Friday 6PM Pacific with 2 out of every 7 Fridays off. We also do Dynamis on Monday & Thursday after our Omen runs. We do our own full Aeonic runs about once a month. Every Saturday is off unless we're doing our Aeonic run.

Omen Body/Gloves are dealt on via a list based on attendance (only tracked previous 100 days).

Dynamis cards are dealt out in sets of 300 based on attendance/need as well (tracking only previous 30 runs at a time). Dynamis drops are list based with each member selecting three jobs at a time.

Contact Squabbler in-game for a discord link and we'll bring you along w/us for something to see if you'll be a good fit.
By Squabble 2017-12-07 17:24:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump.
By Squabble 2018-01-05 16:28:04
Link | Quote | Reply

We're still looking for 2-3 more members.

We're accepting Idris GEO and players with mastered SMN's who are willing to spend some gil on their gear (Nirvana not required, gear progression should be quick). In either case, you should have multiple jobs leveled/geared to participate in various roles.
By Dukenukem 2018-01-05 17:52:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm considering server swapping to asura I have plently or really well geared jobs. SMN nirvana REMA brd etc let me know if you think I'd be of help
[+]
 Valefor.Pixxie
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Pixxie 2018-01-07 23:25:34
Link | Quote | Reply

So.. not saying I'm ready to join a aonic/omen LS but does your LS have members in the morning? Seems like the hardest part is finding a group of people during my play times.
By Squabble 2018-01-08 17:03:29
Link | Quote | Reply

We're typically active from 5pm-11pm pacific as a whole.
By Squabble 2018-01-09 14:59:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Still looking for 1-2 members. We finished our 9th Aeonic run and starting our 10th in February; so now's a great time to get SMN up to snuff, especially with the Omen card campaign!
By Squabble 2018-01-11 15:42:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump.
 Asura.Terasan
Server: Asura
user: Terasan
By Asura.Terasan 2018-01-17 17:23:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Tried sending you a tell, no response, so just giving you a shout here. Nirv/Stars SMN w/almost full Apogee +1, Master BLM w/pretty damn good gear and REMA BLU/WAR. Send a tell whenever, Terasan is my character's name.

And /bump?
By Squabble 2018-01-30 15:41:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking for good BLM's and/or Idris GEO's who plays seriously. Door is still open for Nirvana SMN's. Must have multiple job types. Please contact me if you're interested and we'll talk to you on Discord to see if you're a good fit.
By Squabble 2018-02-01 18:34:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump.
By Squabble 2018-02-08 14:29:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Expanding our search to great BLU's as well but must have multiple jobs.
By Squabble 2018-02-11 12:49:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump.
By emerle 2018-02-11 14:02:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I’m looking for a new forever home.

Almace/rhaetic +1/almost finished with tizona blu with adhemar+1, full dt hybrid set

Nirvana/apogee+1/varar+1 smn, only like 900ish JP atm

Ragnarok war with 3/5 argosy+1 emicho+1 gloves

Gearing up Run atm as wel.

Lmk if interested.
By Squabble 2018-02-11 15:50:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I sent you a PM.
By Squabble 2018-02-12 18:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Just to clarify our schedule:

Sunday: 2x Omen, 1x Dynamis
Monday: 2x Omen, Random Event
Tuesday: 1-2x Omen pending how KI's lined up, Random Event
Wednesday: 1-2x Omen pending how KI's lined up, 1x Dynamis
Thursday: 1-2x Omen pending how KI's lined up, Random Event
Friday: If we run 2x Omen on a Wednesday or Thursday, this is a free day, unless we are doing an Aeonic run. If we've only done 1x Omen on Wednesday and Thursday, we will do 1-2x Omen on Friday.
Saturday: Free day unless we are doing an Aeonic run.

All runs start at 6PM Pacific.

To clarify how we reward members:

Previous 100 days of Omen attendance are tracked, members pick 1 gloves and 1 body armor, highest attendance % wins. Almost everyone in our group has all other drops, so they're free-lot.

Previous 20 runs of Dynamis are tracked with differing rewards based on attendance %:

>0%: Receive 1 Beastmen Medal if you attend both runs in 1 week. Can lot shards/voids that are not selected by members with >40% attendance.
>40%: Pick 3 jobs to lot shards/voids; if you have one shard, you get the second to +2 your armor before others can lot - but you cannot lot shards again until everyone else on the list has the +2. If you have +2 and 2/3 of the remaining shards or voids, you will be guaranteed the final one if it drops, otherwise we expect you to use your own medals if you're >60% or >80% attendance, respectively. When you obtain a +3 armor from one of your selected jobs, you get to reselect.
>60%: Placed on list to obtain 3 Beastmen Medals, 3 are handed out each run.
>80%: Placed on list to obtain 3 Kindred Medals, 3 are handed out when someone on the list needs them to finish a piece or everyone on the list can receive their reward at once. Can only obtain once until list is reset when everyone obtains 3 medals.

All other events/drops are on the honor system - reward those who play the the most with items they will obviously use for their jobs before free-lotting. We also give drops to human players before mules unless the human player(s) agree to let the mule lot against/over them. Usually everything resolves itself, but if there are any contests, I will handle them on a case-by-case basis.

That's the gist of it - if imbalances pop-up, we talk it over and I'll adjust as needed. And of course, as new events are added to the game, I'll add them to our schedule.

-----

We're still looking for ~3 members with a good number of exceptionally well-geared jobs. We're on the hunt for someone with a great BLU for Dynamis and has other jobs so they can participate in our other events. Regardless of your job selection though, if you don't have a well-geared and mastered SMN, you may be excluded from our Aeonic runs.
[+]
By Squabble 2018-02-14 13:18:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump!
 Asura.Darian
By Asura.Darian 2018-02-14 17:28:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking for three solid players with an array of jobs and/or mules. Main wants are Idris, Nirvana, well geared RUN, well geared BLU. See event schedule above. High event attendance is desired. Come talk to us in Discord. We are a social shell. These guys are like my brothers. /tear
By Squabble 2018-02-17 04:38:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump!
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2018-02-17 06:40:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Your LS may buy slots in a raffle for my services

5m a slot
[+]
 Asura.Blitzjr
user: tripletee
By Asura.Blitzjr 2018-02-17 09:24:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Are events mandatory? With my work schedule and rl as of lately I could possibly do 3-4 events a week. Definitely not everyday. Can check my profile for what you’re looking for job wise and such.
 Asura.Darian
By Asura.Darian 2018-02-17 09:56:19
Link | Quote | Reply

3-4 events a week is okay as long as you are able to make Dynamis runs. Those are twice a week at 9pm CST (Sunday & Wednesday). Omen is based on honor system except for bodies and hands. I would only ask that you not lot items if you personally feel your attendance is lacking relative to others (many items you may be the only one lotting anyways). With Idris you would be considered for our Aeonic mercenary group as a backup. For our standard LS Aeonic clear, you would always be invited (occurs ~ every 3 weeks). If you are interested PM me and we can talk more.
 Asura.Blitzjr
By Asura.Blitzjr 2018-02-17 20:24:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I need nothing from omen or dynamis. Just something to do.
 Asura.Blitzjr
By Asura.Blitzjr 2018-02-17 20:25:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Will pm you.
By Squabble 2018-02-20 15:44:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Still looking for a few members.
By Squabble 2018-02-22 13:48:31
Link | Quote | Reply