Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Trifecta LS End Game LS
Trifecta LS End Game LS
By Sabishii 2017-01-04 18:58:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Good evening, fellow players of Odin! Trifecta is proud to open their doors to adventurers of Vana'diel who would like to participate in felling events at high difficulty. This announcement is for adventurers who are capable of performing at a high level respectfully in a team setting. We are all equal. Those who would like to join but do believe they meet the criteria are still welcome to join, though you may be involved with content that is a lower difficulty but with our officers will be glad to assist as well as teach. Event times begin at 9:30 EST. We are looking forward to meeting you.

/tell Sabishii, Lolipopchainsaw, or Chefjeezy, or reply to this post and we will respond at our earliest convenience.
[+]
 Bismarck.Phaded
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Phaded
By Bismarck.Phaded 2017-01-04 20:24:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Assuming Omen and Aeonic weapons; other than that, what content do you plan to run and on which days? Also are you focusing on low man or more than 12 players? Free bump.
By Sabishii 2017-01-05 19:55:30
Link | Quote | Reply

We want to focus on aeonics and omen, obviously omen is 6 man, but when we start getting players we can start doing aeonic farming. We don't have a set of days when we do specific things, we've mostly been doing omen since it came out, because we're small at the moment.
 Cerberus.Nekdal
Server: Cerberus
user: Nekdal
By Cerberus.Nekdal 2017-01-05 22:11:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Sim new to the server since last year from cerberus, looking for a good group to start aeonic farming me and the wifey but our days are late evenings well mine is thats for sure.
By Sabishii 2017-01-11 21:43:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, we'd be happy to talk to you Nekdal, if you contact one of us in game. We're still looking for people.
 Cerberus.Nekdal
Server: Cerberus
user: Nekdal
By Cerberus.Nekdal 2017-01-11 22:10:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Im mostly be on early during Tuesday and Wednesday early mostly all day and Thursday mornings till at least 12pm est cause i leave for work.
By Sabishii 2017-01-13 20:41:42
Link | Quote | Reply

If you have a skype or discord, we can talk on there more easily, if you wish, Nekdal, anyone who wants to join can PM me contact info (sorry for the late replies).