Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)
Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 11 12
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-03-06 12:25:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I always wanted the LS to go earlier, but due to the low EU population we have to run later to include players overseas. The problem with this is that some of our EU players get tired by the time others come home from work. Luckily me and Quilly play late in to the night, but for anyone who plays during the day GMT time, there's not many groups out there.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-03-06 21:10:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Glad to get Zerde over quickly, it melted to (6 SMNs, 3 mythic) Meteor Strike MBs. Had one SMN do Conduit + Mewing Lullaby, which stopped it doing any TP moves after the initial Just Desserts.

Debuffed it with Frazzle III and Fire Threnody before we popped Tabula for skillchains. PLD Tank, and a RUN for Gambit/Rayke/Odyllic Subterfuge. RDM and GEO were ready to stun anything, but it wasn't needed. WHM wasn't needed either. I was on COR, so all I could do was a couple of fire shots and admire the view. Only 2 remaining! Schah next week. Congrats, and thanks everyone.

Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-03-07 13:09:58
Link | Quote | Reply

LS is (Looking For Members). Let me know in PM or in-game if interested. Guaranteed event on Tuesdays at 10pm GMT 5pm EST 2pm PST. Other events occur when I'm available, but generally happen later than 10pm GMT.
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-07 13:11:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kylos said: »
LS is (Looking For Members). Let me know in PM or in-game if interested. Guaranteed event on Tuesdays at 10pm GMT 5pm EST 2pm PST. Other events occur when I'm available, but generally happen later than 10pm GMT.
Wish I could make the event times but bump because!
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-03-07 13:30:31
Link | Quote | Reply

One of our pearlsacks Highewing sometimes shoots videos of our failed (we got at least 6 failed Vinipata vids lol) and successful attempts for future reference. We usually keep it to ourselves, but today I'd like to share our Zerde win. Nothing much happens in the first eight minutes aside from buffs and discussion.

Fast forward to the 8-minute mark for the start of the fight. Conduit + Mewing Lullaby should not be underestimated; it basically means you only need one stun at the start. We considered the Flaming Crush way, but we'd already set up for Magic Bursting so I decided against it.

Everyone in the group is a member of Reality except helpers Resetti (SuperSprode) and Dougg (LagunasWarriors). The party setup was as follows:

Tank: Resetti (PLD), Manshima (RUN - Lem's mule), Lemuel (RDM), Kovan (RME BRD), Highewing, (Idris GEO), Kalaviled (SCH)

DD: Skunkamaniac (M SMN), Quilly (M SMN), Renebro (M SMN), Kbro (SMN), Zeusxi (SMN), Rusch (Idris GEO)

Others
: Kylos (COR), Dougg (SMN - Mewing), Verendus (Idris GEO - Dougg's mule)

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-03-12 17:51:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Can do some Kyou tonight if we have enough people on. Schah tomorrow. Also the LS is still (looking for members). Cheers.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-03-13 14:11:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Tonight our LS is attemping Schah for the first time. We're happy to bring players outside the LS to fill gaps.

We're looking for the following jobs: WHM, PLD, RUN, GEO (idris), COR, BRD, DD (AG + well equipped).

/tell me in-game if you're interested. Cheers.

Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-03-15 13:50:30
Link | Quote | Reply

PROGRESS: Congrats to the LS for downing Schah on Tuesday. We tried a couple of methods, but in the end, it seems our members have changed their minds and want to get these Aeonics ASAP; so we SMN burned it with 9 of us. I do not have a screenshot as I was too slow.

We plan on beating Vinipata, Zerde, and Schah in other ways later; but only after we got our Aeonics. I know this goes against what we originally set out to do, but the Vinipata fails really frustrated us as it wasted so much time.

We plan on doing Schah again next Tuesday, for those who still need the clear. We'll also have a go at Albuman, which is the last NM for most of us. It's been a long journey, we've been through a lot to get here. I thank everyone who helped us on the NMs, and with the battle strategies.

QUESTION: Are you building an Aeonic? Or do you have the beads, but have not yet started? Then you'll want to consider joining the LS as we'll be going back to the beginning for our second round soon. We're not going to get you one in the same night, or even in the same month, but we will get you there. And we won't charge you a single thing, all you have to do is show up, be willing to improve, follow direction, and be a cool person who doesn't create drama.

We use Discord, but we don't expect anyone to have a microphone .. because none of us uses this feature. We're capable of winning without this type of communication. All I ask is you're able to type English, but it doesn't have to be perfect .. as I can usually fill in the blanks.

The more jobs you have available (don't expect to join if all you can bring are eg. melee jobs), the better your chances are of getting in to a party setup for Geas Fete; I will never take anyone just to leech a win, and we do not offer a merc service so please don't ask. If you want a merc service, ask Resetti and SuperSprode LS.

We'll help you get on the right track, not just with acquiring gears, but with how to put gears to better use. We're a team which keeps improving each week. We also like to do Omen and Ambuscade, so if these events interest you, you'll easily be able to pick up equipment with us.

LOTTING: Treasure lotting is very open (there's no points/attendance system), but I do highly encourage our members to let equipment and scales go to those who could really use it. I also encourage members who have taken a bosses loot pool (which is fine! It happens sometimes), to pass treasure for the next boss, to give others a chance of getting something that day. Technically, there is no rule for this, Omen/Geas Fete gear are usually Freelot, but I think the group benefits more when our players consider the team as a whole, and not just think about what they want.

Thankfully, there are no selfish players in this group. If I ask this of you, it's not an instruction or command, it's a friendly gesture on behalf of the group. I probably should have a better system for this, but I like to keep things casual.

TIMES: There's always a guaranteed event on Tuesdays at 10pm GMT, 5pm EST, 2pm PST for a few hours. I've started doing "Omen Mondays", where we get at least 3 Omen Boss runs in, but I cannot promise this will happen every Monday.

Ambuscade happens when I'm available, and I take whoever is on. Other events happen depending on the current campaigns, and I occasionally do crossover events with my dad's (Quilly) social linkshell LagunasWarriors. There's many returnee players in Lagunas, so it's nice to get these players involved in endgame content. We've also taken players for events from Ozmosis and other linkshells; I'll accept any outside players if you have the jobs we need and can follow direction, but you'll need to reach out to me if you'd like to join.

CONTACT: And just to round the post off, the linkshell is (Looking For Members), and to get in you can either send me a PM here, /tell in-game, or let one of our pearlsacks (Rusch, Highewing, Quilly) know that you're interested and I'll get back to you. Cheers! :)
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-03-20 13:19:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Got a date with these guys tonight. It will finish most of our players Aeonics (some already went ahead and got theres the other day). I'm happy for our group. I hope we don't stop having fun and making more weapons in the future. As always, our linkshell is (Looking For Members)

Leviathan.Kingkitt
Server: Leviathan
user: kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2018-03-20 15:08:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like you're making good progress, congratulations!
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-03-20 15:40:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks man! Might have a screenshot of the crew posted later tonight.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-03-21 14:31:00
Link | Quote | Reply

It got a bit late by the time some of us got our Aeonics last night, so we haven't got a group shot yet, but I can share the following :)

We might be on a quiet server, but we get things done together. Building this group off the back of my last LS was a tough ordeal for a long time. It was difficult finding good players who'd stay. It was tougher getting our players with the right jobs, weapons, and chemistry to know what to expect of each other. I remember how frustrated I'd get, because a lot of players have left the server/game over the past few years, and who remained was who we had to run with. I hate to say we are the leftovers, but Cerberus is just that. Most of us are not hardcore 24/7, or we were a long time ago and have since calmed down due to life commitments. Players jumping over from other, far more populated servers to join us was essential in keeping our group progressing.

And the thing with SMN burn, part of me wishes we could have finished the rest of the T4s without going this route, but I also understand that most groups who beat them in other ways have Aeonics and the available players to fill an alliance. We had the resources to beat Erinys, Teles, and the Sandworm without going this route, but Vinipata hurt us more than any other. Despite taking almost two months to beat Vini any other way but Astral Conduit, it really brought us together and forced us to improve in many areas. And the best is yet to come. We'll keep doing what we do, many of us will be hunting for our second soon, and it's cool to see we have the motivation to soldier on.

So I got to send out some thanks before I post a screen of me and my father Quilly getting our Aeonics together. I'd really like to post a group shot at some point though, when I can get most of us together: Thanks goes out to the pearlsacks and our Idris GEOs Rusch and Highewing (best WHM). Thanks to our German friends from FamilyAffair LS Kbro (main PLD) & Renebro. Thanks to Kalaviled, Lemuel (and his army of mules), Skunkamaniac (best DD no matter what setup), Kovan (best BRD), Zeusxi, Wizean, and former LS members Drizztwest, Flaminglegion and Ivuso. Thanks to Tacothecat for jumping over from Asura and helping us by gearing anything we needed. Thanks to LagunasWarriors members Lauranna, Masterdji, Dougg, and anyone else I can't remember.

Thanks to Thoraxe, Tuefen, Resetti, Quizzy (Sudsi), Aliciea, Pikachuu, and any other outside helpers who came along or talked strategy with me. Thanks to anyone else who I'm forgetting, we had to reach out in times of need, and the server often provided us with the players to actually do something. Lastly, thanks to ffxiah and the players who helped out in the threads I made about Geas Fete strategy; you know who you are. Sorry if I missed anyone. And that's it .. I got a gunshot wound I need seeing too. Peace!

[+]
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2018-03-21 14:55:36
Link | Quote | Reply

/slowclap!!! Congratulations. I really wish I had had the schedule to go with you on a lot of these back when I was on Cerberus. You and Quilly were always nice and kind to me and mine and I loved LagunasWarriors.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-21 15:23:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kylos said: »
It got a bit late by the time some of us got our Aeonics last night, so we haven't got a group shot yet, but I can share the following :)

We might be on a quiet server, but we get things done together. Building this group off the back of my last LS was a tough ordeal for a long time. It was difficult finding good players who'd stay. It was tougher getting our players with the right jobs, weapons, and chemistry to know what to expect of each other. I remember how frustrated I'd get, because a lot of players have left the server/game over the past few years, and who remained was who we had to run with. I hate to say we are the leftovers, but Cerberus is just that. Most of us are not hardcore 24/7, or we were a long time ago and have since calmed down due to life commitments. Players jumping over from other, far more populated servers to join us was essential in keeping our group progressing.

And the thing with SMN burn, part of me wishes we could have finished the rest of the T4s without going this route, but I also understand that most groups who beat them in other ways have Aeonics and the available players to fill an alliance. We had the resources to beat Erinys, Teles, and the Sandworm without going this route, but Vinipata hurt us more than any other. Despite taking almost two months to beat Vini any other way but Astral Conduit, it really brought us together and forced us to improve in many areas. And the best is yet to come. We'll keep doing what we do, many of us will be hunting for our second soon, and it's cool to see we have the motivation to soldier on.

So I got to send out some thanks before I post a screen of me and my father Quilly getting our Aeonics together. I'd really like to post a group shot at some point though, when I can get most of us together: Thanks goes out to the pearlsacks and our Idris GEOs Rusch and Highewing (best WHM). Thanks to our German friends from FamilyAffair LS Kbro (main PLD) & Renebro. Thanks to Kalaviled, Lemuel (and his army of mules), Skunkamaniac (best DD no matter what setup), Kovan (best BRD), Zeusxi, Wizean, and former LS members Drizztwest, Flaminglegion and Ivuso. Thanks to Tacothecat for jumping over from Asura and helping us by gearing anything we needed. Thanks to LagunasWarriors members Lauranna, Masterdji, Dougg, and anyone else I can't remember.

Thanks to Thoraxe, Tuefen, Resetti, Quizzy (Sudsi), Aliciea, Pikachuu, and any other outside helpers who came along or talked strategy with me. Thanks to anyone else who I'm forgetting, we had to reach out in times of need, and the server often provided us with the players to actually do something. Lastly, thanks to ffxiah and the players who helped out in the threads I made about Geas Fete strategy; you know who you are. Sorry if I missed anyone. And that's it .. I got a gunshot wound I need seeing too. Peace!

Congrats totally wish I could match your event times! I’d totally come by for fun :)
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-03-27 20:15:21
Link | Quote | Reply

From left to right: Kylos (Dagger), Kbro (Sword), Rusch (Dagger), Quilly (Gun), Highewing (Dagger), Zeusxi (Sword), Skunkamaniac (Great Katana)

Missing a few people, but nice to get one anyways. All the thanks are above. LS is (Looking For Members!) - Omen for the next couple of weeks. Starting second round of Aeonics sometime next month.

[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-04-01 14:31:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Our linkshell is a small group which continues to clear endgame content regularly. We'll be doing x4 Kei in Omen on Tuesday. Many of us are building up beads so we can go for our second round of Aeonics, so if you would like to join the LS on a regular basis, please let me know in-game or via private message here. Thanks!
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-04-03 13:40:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Kei x4 tonight. Let me know if you're interested in joining us.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-04-03 21:32:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Good job tonight everyone on Kei.

LS is (Looking For Members). Seeking PLD RUN WHM COR SMN mostly, but will take players with a selection of geared jobs. /tell or PM me if interested. Thanks.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-04-05 14:03:35
Link | Quote | Reply

(Looking For Members Bump) - The above post is still relevant.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-04-06 14:01:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bumping to say we (Looking For Members). Read the rest for details.
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
Server: Leviathan
user: kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2018-04-06 14:07:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd join if on Cerb, lol
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-04-10 12:29:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump (Looking For Members) - Doing Teles, Zerde and Kei tonight.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-04-16 12:27:39
Link | Quote | Reply

We doing some T4s tomorrow night to finish off one of our members mules aeonics. :)
 Sylph.Brahmsz
Server: Sylph
user: Khronos
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2018-04-16 16:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Kingkitt said: »
I'd join if on Cerb, lol
ditto
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-04-17 14:18:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Doing Teles and Zerde tonight. /tell if interested.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-04-17 20:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Didn't end up doing T4s, but we did some Omen instead and found our first ever body drop, Udug jacket! We've killed so many of these bosses and it's cool to see they exist.

Might set something up on the weekend as I'll be available.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-04-24 14:03:46
Link | Quote | Reply

We may be doing a T4 tonight for one of our members before Omen, which is likely to be Kei Kyou and Fu. Let me know if you're interested! :)
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-05-15 10:31:06
Link | Quote | Reply

For any of my LS members who see this, me and Q are having some connection issues at home atm, and there is a chance we might not make tonights event, but we'll keep trying.

The event is Omen bosses, not Geas Fete, I rearranged Zitah Geas Fete for Friday as a separate joint event with LagunasWarriors. Going off what people want, we should do at least one Kei, Kin, and Fu, if you have the people to arrange it. Otherwise, if ya lack smns and other jobs for kei and fu, do a few kins and a gin? As long as you guys do something, at least it's not a week going to waste. CHeers everyone, hope to be back on soon.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-05-15 10:33:52
Link | Quote | Reply

PS: I'm at a school atm, so I can't get on to facebook or discord. I sent Rusch a private message here, but in case he hasn't got it, pass this on to him or highewing please. Cheers.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-05-15 11:27:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Last time I can bump this before leaving work. If anyone other than Highewing or Rusch sees the posts above, please forward them on to here. Thanks.
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 11 12