Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Scholar » Lua not chaning to aspir gear
Lua not chaning to aspir gear
By mrlooolz 2016-11-28 11:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys. I took Speedyjim lua from another post. Not sure if it the latest version. It has been working for me and I put in all the equip and fixed it up as best as I can.

I have 2 requests please.

1) I am looking to add a capacity mode "Cntl+f11" where idle back becomes the capacity back (still switches to other stuff but comes back to that)

2) for the life of me I can't get the drain/aspir gear working. The dark gear works fine but not for aspir and dark. one problem i face was when i gave my self thunderstorm it would not equip stuff but I fixed that. only thing it dint fix was aspir.

here is the past bin http://pastebin.com/M2E6Fx8X

Much appreciate. Feel free to comment on the lua it self , I notice from some of the gear its a bit old. But I am using it as a guide for the gear , since the guide it self is a little outdated.
 Odin.Lygre
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Dylaudid
By Odin.Lygre 2016-11-28 13:46:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Try changing sets.midcast.Aspir and sets.midcast.Drain to sets.midcast.Aspirs and sets.midcast.Drains. Just a hunch
By mrlooolz 2016-11-28 19:03:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Lygre said: »
Try changing sets.midcast.Aspir and sets.midcast.Drain to sets.midcast.Aspirs and sets.midcast.Drains. Just a hunch

Thanks Lygre!! you have been a savier these last few days. I am gonna lift the Capacity part from the thf lua and see if it works!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [84 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Foxx
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: gunn
By Sylph.Foxx 2017-02-20 18:31:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm having the same issue. Don't understand why its not working