New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Former Titan, Karasu LS Players
Former Titan, Karasu LS Players
First Page 2
By Hirameki 2016-08-17 19:03:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello all:

This is Hirameki from Titan 2004-2009. I was former member of Karasu HMNL back in the day. I haven't played the game in 6-7 years and recently returned. I heard that Titan was merged with Phoenix some time back.

I'm on Asura server at the moment. I would like to reach out to former Karasu members and friends from Titan server. I started a LS on Asura named Karasu (social). So far I have met several players from Titan on Asura:

Iambatman, Temar (Teniae) former Jollyroger, Starwind (Hardon's friend), Mredave (Vertigo LS).

Names I still remember:
Merona
Xerlic
Blackhatchy
Insoluble
Normina
Zeroblade
Komoko
Asdrabael
Fayt
Hyan
Hankthetank
Daijiya
Madmax
Rootsono
Alexandraa
Cheech
Talia
Dohtem
Darksin
Trini
Cloderoth
Nicblue
Robrob
Ichthyos
Shewhoseeksgil/Hewhoseekgils
Livinlegend
Aodh
Hardon
Jiyo
Nugget
Renly
Twix
Jenday
Aeterna
Taeya
Vilhelm/Uchiha
Villian
Kyuizo
Benisoni
Elysse
Avinor
Gotenmaru
Rozilla
Arrie
Alaxia
Sayomi
Splamony
Dracont
Asheera
Jatayu
Deathangel
Daffelz

Pardon me if I don't have your names here.

Come and join me on Asura!

Some memorable screenshots I have from back in the days.

[Mod Edit: Profanity in images. Too many scattered out to go through individually. - AnnaMolly]
 Phoenix.Nicblue
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Nicblue
By Phoenix.Nicblue 2016-08-19 16:33:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice to hear from you again hira! I don't think I could come back, even though I miss it alot and livin bugs me nonstop :( nice pics though!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Niico
Server: Lakshmi
user: Kido
By Lakshmi.Niico 2016-08-19 18:42:49
Link | Quote | Reply

We didn't know each other (Kido on Titan), but it's nice to see someone else from Titan searching. There aren't many left from what I can tell, Iambatman was the only person I found on Asura. I kept in contact with Sayomi on Phoenix for a bit, but haven't talked in a while. I'm back on Lakshmi with Geneyus and Masterwong, old RGM/Legacy members.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-20 07:37:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Please don't post images with profanity, they anger The Almighty Googleâ„¢

Also, I'm fairly sure Jhanaka is a dude.
By Hirameki 2016-08-20 08:35:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry about that Anna =D

Omg, good to see you Nicblue!! I heard that Trini, Livinlegend, and Hankthetank still play regularly on Phoenix. Waiting for them to drop in. Keep in touch! Do come back sometime =D

Hey Nico! Kido doesn't ring a bell, but I do know Sayomi. It's good to see former Titan people.
 Phoenix.Livinlegend
By Phoenix.Livinlegend 2016-08-22 16:15:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Hira! Yeah still kicking over here with Hank trin(occasionally) and Pin. I've taken several breaks over the years but still find the game quite enjoyable. Good to hear from you. I'll be on asura as soon as SE offers free server transfers lol
By Hirameki 2016-08-22 17:41:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Livinlegend said: »
Hey Hira! Yeah still kicking over here with Hank trin(occasionally) and Pin. I've taken several breaks over the years but still find the game quite enjoyable. Good to hear from you. I'll be on asura as soon as SE offers free server transfers lol

omg hi thar!! I remember you very well livinlegend. A bestly WHM of the shell. You guys should pack up and transfer to Asura! The high population here makes it feel like the old day again.
 Carbuncle.Rauni
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Rauni 2016-09-03 19:40:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Hira, late reply but Twix and I (Komo!) still keep in touch and he told me to post here for both of us. If we play again, we'll probably drop in on you and some others we remember pretty well.

Nice to see some familiar names.
 Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Caiir 2016-09-03 21:11:25
Link | Quote | Reply

No offense but how do you even remember all those names
[+]
By Hirameki 2016-09-05 06:02:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Rauni said: »
Hey Hira, late reply but Twix and I (Komo!) still keep in touch and he told me to post here for both of us. If we play again, we'll probably drop in on you and some others we remember pretty well.

Nice to see some familiar names.

Haha, good to you see you both Twix and Komoko!! Come to Asura if you play again.

I recently met another Karasu fossil on Asura, his character was Dearly on Titan.

To Caiir: I spent several years with these people and know them pretty well =D.
 Odin.Vuq
Server: Odin
user: Delagyela
By Odin.Vuq 2016-09-05 07:02:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Caiir said: »
No offense but how do you even remember all those names
Friends list lol
 Phoenix.Trinironnie
By Phoenix.Trinironnie 2016-09-07 20:40:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Hirameki !! I still keep in contact Xerlic / Blackhatchy / Komoko (Phoenix) / Hankthetank (Phoenix) / Livinlegend ( Phoenix) Vilhem(Uchiha) (FF14) / Sayomi (Phoenix) Hank, LL, and I been talking about moving to Asura actually.
 Phoenix.Trinironnie
By Phoenix.Trinironnie 2016-09-07 20:52:24
Link | Quote | Reply

can you PM me or message me these screenshots lol?
 Phoenix.Sonoske
user: Sonoske
By Phoenix.Sonoske 2016-09-07 23:13:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Good to see some old names again. Though probably can't get back into the game. Sonoske on Titan 2004 - Phoenix merge. Quit back in 2013.
By Hirameki 2016-09-09 17:57:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Trinironnie said: »
Hey Hirameki !! I still keep in contact Xerlic / Blackhatchy / Komoko (Phoenix) / Hankthetank (Phoenix) / Livinlegend ( Phoenix) Vilhem(Uchiha) (FF14) / Sayomi (Phoenix) Hank, LL, and I been talking about moving to Asura actually.

Good to see you Trin =D Debate no more, move over!

Asura.Slazer
Server: Asura
user: Slazer
By Asura.Slazer 2016-09-10 19:15:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Slazer from Titan Herron Asura also in HighQuality LS.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [43 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Ghalleon
user: Ghalleon
By Phoenix.Ghalleon 2016-10-23 14:53:40
Link | Quote | Reply

HEY KARASU, BUMP!
By iambatman3131 2016-10-23 17:21:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Frenchy!

Omg, long time dude, how goes everything?

I bet you miss holding Sandworm for hours lol.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [77 days between previous and next post]
 Titan.Rozilla
Server: Titan
user: Rozilla
By Titan.Rozilla 2017-01-08 14:10:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I miss all of you guys and gals.
 Titan.Xerlic
user: Xerlic
By Titan.Xerlic 2017-01-18 11:46:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Rozilla said: »
I miss all of you guys and gals.
Hey roz, did you ever end up getting a ridill?

Also sup to everyone else.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [54 days between previous and next post]
By Tzzirdx 2017-03-13 13:24:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi, it's Drizztduden. I don't remember you at all but that's probably because I rarely socialize. I do, however, remember Xerlic, iambatman, Merona (of course), Nicblue, and a few others.

I ended up quitting the game back in '08 (iirc) due to real life issues. I went back to play this game back in '13? Yeah, I don't remember quite that well. But after that, I just couldn't get back to the game anymore. It's not like how it used to be. It was very easy and there were hardly anymore challenges to it.

So, I started to play FF14 but to no avail as well. I couldn't get into it either. I guess it has to do with getting old. I think I'm going to play FF14 again this year because samurai is supposed to come out with the next big update.

PS. Xerlic, how you been? And how is everyone here?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [434 days between previous and next post]
 Titan.Xerlic
By Titan.Xerlic 2018-05-21 14:25:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Tzzirdx said: »
Hi, it's Drizztduden. I don't remember you at all but that's probably because I rarely socialize. I do, however, remember Xerlic, iambatman, Merona (of course), Nicblue, and a few others.

I ended up quitting the game back in '08 (iirc) due to real life issues. I went back to play this game back in '13? Yeah, I don't remember quite that well. But after that, I just couldn't get back to the game anymore. It's not like how it used to be. It was very easy and there were hardly anymore challenges to it.

So, I started to play FF14 but to no avail as well. I couldn't get into it either. I guess it has to do with getting old. I think I'm going to play FF14 again this year because samurai is supposed to come out with the next big update.

PS. Xerlic, how you been? And how is everyone here?
I'm doing okay! I get nostalgic for XI like everyone else once in a while. I played xiv for a bit and while fun it wasn't the same game. How're things with you?
By Hirameki 2018-05-24 21:23:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh hey! Forgot I started this thread.

Hey Xerlic and Drizz! And omg, Roz! Hope you three are doing well.

The crew is on Asura if any of you want to join us. Game is much more casual and more enjoyable. Nugget came back and is here on Asura along with me, Livinlegend, and Trinironie. I heard Hank and Wilhelm came back on Phoenix.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [177 days between previous and next post]
 Titan.Rozilla
user: Rozilla
By Titan.Rozilla 2018-11-18 01:08:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah, no Ridill. Ah, that was tragic. Good times good times! Lol

I'm doing well Hira. Just got a house and have a family now. So much time has passed and I still think about the tireless hours I spent in XI. How many hours did I spend camping things? How are you? How's the squad that's out on Asura? I miss you guys!

I just saw some random twitch people play XI on a server called Nasomi. They were leveling in Dunes and the Jungle. It gave me a bunch of nostalgia. I'll be giving it a shot. It would be cool if I saw some Karasu people there!
By trinironnie 2018-11-19 17:31:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Rozilla said: »
Nah, no Ridill. Ah, that was tragic. Good times good times! Lol

I'm doing well Hira. Just got a house and have a family now. So much time has passed and I still think about the tireless hours I spent in XI. How many hours did I spend camping things? How are you? How's the squad that's out on Asura? I miss you guys!

I just saw some random twitch people play XI on a server called Nasomi. They were leveling in Dunes and the Jungle. It gave me a bunch of nostalgia. I'll be giving it a shot. It would be cool if I saw some Karasu people there!
Hira, myslef, Livinglegend, Nicblue, Crono, and others are on asura still playing together :) come join us!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [34 days between previous and next post]
By Hirameki 2018-12-23 12:01:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Roz. I'm good. Good to hear you're doing well.

Asura is a good server. We have a very casual group of mostly old Karasu: Trini, LL, Nic, Nugget, myself, and two new friends (crono, tilith) that we stuffs with. So far we have beaten every content, except for the new wave 3 dynamis, which we are working on.

Come to Asura if you starting/returning. I have a brand new FFXI ultimate collection key collecting dusts you can have if you cannot get your old account back. It does not take long at all to build up a new character.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [241 days between previous and next post]
 Titan.Xerlic
By Titan.Xerlic 2019-08-21 20:25:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Is that the same Crono from Titan?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [120 days between previous and next post]
 Titan.Blackhatchy