Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Alchemy » WTB 5/5 Amalric +1
WTB 5/5 Amalric +1
By Felgarr 2016-04-09 22:24:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I've mentioned to a few well known crafters (one with a Kupo shield), but I wanted to give other folks a chance, as well.

I'm looking for Amalric+1 (5/5). Please PM me with reasonable offers for these pieces. I'd be willing to transfer or you come to me, whatever works best for our arrangement.

Looking for:
WTB: Jinxed Coif

Already obtained:
Jinxed Doublet, Got! (Paid: 300M)
Jinxed Gages: Got! (Paid 150M)
Jinxed Nails: Got! (Paid 150M)
Jinxed Slops: Got! (Paid 150m)
Thank you.
[+]
By Felgarr 2016-04-13 19:42:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump. Edited original post.
By Arcto 2016-04-16 00:37:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Is your epeen the only reason you posted what you paid or is that for historical ledgers?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-04-16 00:56:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Arcto said: »
Is your epeen the only reason you posted what you paid or is that for historical ledgers?

It's pretty useful to learn how much he paid tbh, easier to figure out the market value of each piece instead of letting people jacking up the price.

Also what's so epeen about posting the price. You either own amaric +1, or you don't, and we all know how much they cost. Posting the price is not more epeen than idle in it in town.
[+]
By Quizzy 2016-04-16 00:59:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe a bit of epeen. What was the point of your post Arcto?

You giant *** ***.
[+]
By Felgarr 2016-04-24 19:46:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump. Edited original post.

I post the numbers because some folks with HQ gear insist on EXORBITANT prices. (As the seller, they are allowed to charge whatever they see fit). As a buyer, I'm entitled to walk away from a price that I feel is too high.

This has nothing to do with epeen. Far from it. I post what I paid to prevent buyers from being taken advantage of or from being gouged. Some folks with HQ gear have sold them to me for as low as 100, 120M, dependong on the set. Other folks, however, are asking for 500M, and I think that's robbery.

I posted prices to help future buyers and sellers make an informed decision. (Yes, we have AH history, but that can be easily doctored without any kind of verification that the buyer and seller isn't the same person.

I'm merely posting the price here to indicate that someone who wants to pay a fair price for the item, was able to obtain it.

Edit: The HQ items are rare and unfortunately, prices for 1 piece on 1 server, even across 5-10 transactions, doesn't indicate how much they may be worth. (Especially when 3-5 of the transactions on 1 server indicate that someone sold to himself/herself/a mule/1 gil/999M gil/etc.
[+]