Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Escha » Warder of Prudence
Warder of Prudence
By Colossusx 2016-02-04 02:13:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone know what causes NM to despawn mid fight and not come back?
 Sylph.Braden
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Braden 2016-02-04 02:29:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Olde tyme glitch from the original Prudence, which was caused from deaggroing I think. Kiting one halfway across the zone? I forget.

Best bet is to either get a sturdy enough tank or sleep/grav/etc. one or both without moving too far away. Failing that, kite 'em around in a circle around a single half of the upper area without getting too far away.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [548 days between previous and next post]
By aigulfe 2017-08-04 21:24:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Any tricks to making this thing drop the torque? lol Think we went like 1/40 on it which seems horrendously low in comparison to other warders. I know it PDs a lot and therefore might be trickier to build TH on but figure there has to be a gimmick to it. Someone thought maybe killing both around the same time would help but not sure I see that. Would TH only matter on the second one? I wondered if them disappearing and reappearing might reset the TH value perhaps. Or maybe we just got insanely unlucky. Any thoughts or observations on this NM would be appreciated.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-08-04 21:31:40
Link | Quote | Reply

aigulfe said: »
Think we went like 1/40

Not sure what you're complaining about, honestly. Those numbers look like a prime candidate for "Working as Intended".
By aigulfe 2017-08-04 21:38:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Not complaining per se... I think the "worst" I've done on any other warder was like 1/13. It felt like 1/40 was an aberration and maybe there was something specific we were missing. Figured it would be wise to ask around before doing it some more :P
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Server: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2017-08-04 22:23:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Went 1/36 on Henic Torque, 1/21 on Acantha, and I'm currently 0/14 on Maskirova.

1/40 seems normal to me.