Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » Achievements and Guildwork's Wrong Level Ochain
Achievements and Guildwork's Wrong Level Ochain
By ibm2431 2015-11-14 02:09:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not certain when it happened, but FFXIAH seems to have forgotten my Ochain (90) exists. I know 85+ Ochain would be listed and contribute to points before. But now hovering over the empty icon seems to indicate it (and Daurdabla) are supposed to be level 99 before being counted/tallyed. Is this by design?

---

Okay, so after I typed the above paragraph I went to my guildwork profile to see if I could find a link demonstrating I owned Ochain. According to the third post, I own Ochain 99-2. This is not the case in reality, and is probably related to this issue. However, one would presume that FFXIAH would be content assuming I own the afterglow version and happily tally points regardless. So I'm not entirely certain if it's an issue with FFXIAH, Guildwork, or both.
By Northblade 2015-11-26 17:58:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I used to get credit for Ochain 90, but now I don't, I have also finished Aegis to 95 and don't get any points for that either. Hopefully its a known glitch that will be addressed.
By Tanag 2015-12-08 10:03:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Same issue here. 90 Ochain and 95 Aegis not showing.
I understand they aren't max level and that might preclude them, but there is no reason to take either shield higher than that typically :(
By Ramyrez 2015-12-17 07:30:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Oddly having the same issue. Mine was 85 and showing up, and while it shows as (90) on my page, on the achievement page it's greyed out.
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-12-17 07:34:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll take a look. I revamped the achievement display a while ago to show iLevel relics, so I probably broke something.
 Asura.Azriel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2015-12-17 07:35:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you :)
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-12-17 07:43:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Rooks said: »
I'll take a look. I revamped the achievement display a while ago to show iLevel relics, so I probably broke something.

I could be entirely off base, but it may be due to Ochain, Aegis, Gjarllahorn and Daurdabla not having ilevels.
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-12-17 07:51:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Rooks said: »

I could be entirely off base, but it may be due to Ochain, Aegis, Gjarllahorn and Daurdabla not having ilevels.

Sort of! They have fewer versions than the others (no iLevel on relics, no iLevel OR 80 version on Empyrean) but it's really just that they're special-cased because of that and the special case doesn't handle it correctly right now.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-12-17 07:58:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Right on.

Thanks for looking into it.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-12-17 08:03:27
Link | Quote | Reply

On the subject of achievements and such, my mule's info is missing a lot of stuff and she doesn't have a rank on ffxiah, I thought maybe it was because I never set her up on the LSCOM so I tried and it won't detect any of her LSes.

So without that link to the LSCOM can information not be pulled about her character? I assume the LSCOM is broken as it is notorious for.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [80 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Regatz
Server: Odin
user: Blace
By Odin.Regatz 2016-03-06 12:29:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Apologies for necro — Did this ever get adjusted? The equip list populates correctly from GW but the shields still don't register in the Achievements tab (90 Ochain & 95 Aegis).
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [1138 days between previous and next post]
By Tanag 2019-04-18 11:35:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like this is still an issue :(

How am I supposed to boost my self esteem without my precious FFXIAH points?