users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » Guinness LS - Recruiting
Guinness LS - Recruiting
 Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin 2015-10-14 11:00:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys, having seen the activity on the server, this may seem like a rare post.

Guinness, long time end game linkshell on Quetz is looking for new members.

There are no serious requirements except for knowledge and skill. If you are competent in current endgame and are looking for a linkshell that runs weekly events.. look no further.

Events are run Sun, Mon, and Weds - gathering time between 10 and 11 PM EST. Current events include Vagary, SR, and Escha - but, we're open to other content as well. On other nights without event scheduled, there is usually some pickup things going on between the shell.

Just because we have no requirements for access, doesn't mean we will accept anyone. Players need to be competent, need to have limited knowledge of how newer endgame works, need to be determined and friendly. Obviously, you will also need to have jobs that are useful, but we don't subscribe to the "There is only one setup to get the job done" mentality - however, your 99 pup/dnc is probably not going to get much play. No drama cases and no "I need everything so I lot on everything" - if that's how you roll, don't bother.

Contact Chanceikin in game, or reply here and I can contact you.

PS - if you're EU, I even have a guy that is around all day and is looking for some buddies.
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2015-10-14 11:11:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin said: »
your 99 pup/dnc is probably not going to get much play.

I agree, DNC is more of a solo sub. No reason to use it in parties.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-10-14 11:22:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Do we get free Guinness during events?
 Quetzalcoatl.Cementfoot
user: Drd
By Quetzalcoatl.Cementfoot 2015-10-15 08:56:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck considering i never see our server with more then 500 peeps on, I dont know what kind of numbers your looking for to apply sadly if u want more u might have to combine LS with another of your choosing but that rarely works
 Quetzalcoatl.Beaztmaster
By Quetzalcoatl.Beaztmaster 2015-10-15 13:08:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump, because our server does indeed need more activity!

And any 99PUP/DNCs are more than welcome to join us... we'll educate them >=(!!
 Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin
By Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin 2015-10-15 14:56:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Wasn't a knock on PUPs, I was just giving an example. If that is your only job, better off with you guys than with us, Beazt.

I just mean, I don't care if you have certain jobs, but you should have a few which offer some sort of diversity so that I can properly staff larger events.