Is Anyone Still Doing Delve?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Is anyone still doing Delve?
Is anyone still doing Delve?
 Fenrir.Brimstonefox
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Brimstone
By Fenrir.Brimstonefox 2015-08-18 10:38:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I need to get a Marjami Ravine clear still, at this point I don't really care if I end up putting together a pick up group, buying a clear or just find a LS who is kind enough to let me tag along for a run.

If anyone is interested or can help out please let me know I'm usually on late evenings EST.
 Bahamut.Tychefm
Server: Bahamut
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2015-08-18 10:42:45
Link | Quote | Reply

At this point cant you just send in a pack of BSTs and overun everything?
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2015-08-18 10:50:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Tychefm said: »
At this point cant you just send in a pack of BSTs and overun everything?

Specifically Beastmasters, no. Not unless they are all geared to the teeth. Cailihm will still destroy most BST groups, or they'll just time out before they kill it.

Take at least one SMN, have the BSTs make Scission and have the SMN magic burst Geocrush. It'll die pretty quick.

On your server there is a dude named Sathicus. He sells stuff, I imagine he can get you a clear pretty cheap.
 Shiva.Hiep
Server: Shiva
user: Hiepo
By Shiva.Hiep 2015-08-18 10:52:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Come to Shiva and I'll solo 1-5B for you!
[+]
By Gihl 2015-08-18 11:14:44
Link | Quote | Reply

you can allways bead t4 t5 and maybe some other I-III, then bring an aegis pld dont need hardcore gear, rngx2 brd geo or cor, whm and maybe a rdm and is easy win, just need the whm to focus on heal the pld and he wont take a lot of dmg even pld with full af119 will work there but need aegis to make it easier, beading 3nm will give you ton time to spare usually a 15-20min run depending on the rng you bring
 Fenrir.Ezrah
user: Ezrah
By Fenrir.Ezrah 2015-08-18 11:23:52
Link | Quote | Reply

My wife is needing all delve clears. We have kids so times sorta suck. But if we are on and free or maybe if just im available I can dbox her COR for rolls. Usually nights after 8 or 9pm EST.
 Fenrir.Brimstonefox
user: Brimstone
By Fenrir.Brimstonefox 2015-08-18 13:43:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I have bst and smn so that is an option. Getting a pack may be the issue but its worth a try.

Thanks for the advice. (i'll look for you Ezrah, not sure when it will be, hopefully in the next 10 days)