Which GKT To Use Before Tsururmaru?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Which GKT to use before Tsururmaru?
Which GKT to use before Tsururmaru?
By Latnemurtsni 2014-10-05 03:41:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I have the WKR i115 GKT with the OAT Augment/20ATK. I'm working on getting my gear up to snuff with more ACC but I'm at 774 atm unbuffed. Would it be worth it to get the JSE so I can do higher tier content such as AA etc. I've done a couple AA's on Normal/Difficult and I was hitting okay with BRD or COR buffs but it's less than desirable. Should I spend the gil on it for the ACC or just bum my way into Delves for a chance at Tsu? I'd prefer to not be useless, but I've had a couple people tell me the JSE's not worth it an the Augmented i115 is better either way.
By Pantafernando 2014-10-05 03:51:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Latnemurtsni said: »
I have the WKR i115 GKT with the OAT Augment/20ATK. I'm working on getting my gear up to snuff with more ACC but I'm at 774 atm unbuffed. Would it be worth it to get the JSE so I can do higher tier content such as AA etc. I've done a couple AA's on Normal/Difficult and I was hitting okay with BRD or COR buffs but it's less than desirable. Should I spend the gil on it for the ACC or just bum my way into Delves for a chance at Tsu? I'd prefer to not be useless, but I've had a couple people tell me the JSE's not worth it an the Augmented i115 is better either way.

I dont know what jobs do you have nor how easy/hard is for you to join delve, but imo, foret delve is the easiest. You should focus to obtain the tsuru instead going other routes, as most likely it will be wasted effort/gil.
[+]
By Davorin 2014-10-05 04:09:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ichimonji-Yofusa could be a "free" alternative until you obtain Tsurumaru.
By Latnemurtsni 2014-10-05 04:43:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Latnemurtsni said: »

I dont know what jobs do you have nor how easy/hard is for you to join delve, but imo, foret delve is the easiest. You should focus to obtain the tsuru instead going other routes, as most likely it will be wasted effort/gil.

Restarted the game about a month ago on a new account so I've only got SAM99 with a few pieces of Reforged gear at the moment. I guess I'll try and start up some Foret delves and see how they go!