Base Accuracy For Incursion And Dif High Tier Figh

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Base Accuracy for Incursion and Dif High Tier Figh
Base Accuracy for Incursion and Dif High Tier Figh
By lhova 2014-09-18 14:12:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi All,

Just trying to get a feel for the base Acc needed for Incursion and High Tier Diff Fights for my Sam. I know that I still have some work to do gear wise, but I was trying to figure if there was a number that I should be looking to hit. Currently with my gear I'm at 910 with Ionis and Hasso. With my Thf and Ranger it seems like it so easy for me to hit almost 1000 Acc with current gear but on Sam it seems impossible lol. Here are my current gearset.

ItemSet 314836

Also I'm trying to find out if my fudo set is broken lol. I was CP farming in Doh gates with trusts and my fudo's were only averaging 2500-3000 on the pugils. Granted its a small sample and I was just eyeballing but I wasn't sure if SE gimped fudo or maybe it just the gear I'm using. I'm figuring Acc may be an issue with my Fudo set.

ItemSet 328496
 Phoenix.Raistlinmaj
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Raistlinmaj 2014-09-20 06:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Light,Snow or Aqua gorgets/belts, thunder is doing nothing for you I think.
By lhova 2014-09-20 10:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok I can use Aqua (I believe I already have it) but in regards to base accuracy, is there a number that I should aim for?
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-09-20 11:37:24
Link | Quote | Reply

You're pretty low on attack for those targets, your Fudo set is more like a max set than an attack set. Mikinaak hands, Prosilio belt, Sakonji Sune-ate +1, etc.
 Phoenix.Raistlinmaj
By Phoenix.Raistlinmaj 2014-09-20 12:17:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Mikinaak legs make a nice ws acc piece r15 path A, and for gods sake anything that isn't pure fodder...don't wear those bracelets,lol. Also, you do know you aren't getting the dbl atk from Bladeborn Earring when not pairing it with Steelflash?
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-09-20 12:22:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Raistlinmaj said: »
Mikinaak legs make a nice ws acc piece r15 path A, and for gods sake anything that isn't pure fodder...don't wear those bracelets,lol. Also, you do know you aren't getting the dbl atk from Bladeborn Earring when not pairing it with Steelflash?

I think he was looking at the accuracy from steelflash, but you are correct. Either that or it's just an error in his set.
 Phoenix.Raistlinmaj
By Phoenix.Raistlinmaj 2014-09-23 18:04:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I assume you mean the incursion NM's. I think you are good on half of them as is, though a hybrid set will bring more survivability, a few of them are pretty evasive though, I'd recommend Xaddi Mail or Mes. Hauby if you can get it, a better acc neck and an acc belt, I like Agitator's collar and Anguinus belt for a hybrid set, and perhaps Xaddi Cuisses, depending on your Otronif augs.
for Fudo, besides the Miki. Cuisses, Miki. Breastplate is a good acc swap, or Sakonji depending how much acc you need to not whiff all day,lol.