Dyna - Tav, Why Is It So Hard To /search First?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Dyna - Tav, why is it so hard to /search first?
Dyna - Tav, why is it so hard to /search first?
 Sylph.Agentblade
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Agentblade 2014-08-23 17:13:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Candlejack said: »
My opinion, Otsego? YOU DON'T OWN THE ZONE. Nor can you limit how many people can enter or exit that zone at any given time.
Granted, there are other places where people can currency farm, but, if you intend to upgrade your relic armors to +2 with augs and then to 119, you need to do the exp trials on the individual pieces of gear. However, each piece can only undergo a trial IN THE SPECIFIC ZONES WHERE THEY DROP, SUCH AS SAOTOME +2 HEAD DROPPING IN DYNAMIS-XARCABARD OR... *gasp* DYNAMIS-TAVNAZIA.
On any given day, you'll more than likely have plenty of space between yourself and whoever else. If someone else ends up camping on top of you, oh well. Chalk it up to ***-tier luck and keep your mouth shut, ***. YOU DO NOT OWN THE ZONE. Maybe at one time, when you could control access when the entry items weren't KIs, but dude. It's been over two years now. Things have changed. Times have changed. The game itself, has changed. Stop being a crying, self-entitled feeling, self-centered brat, and get used to it.

well good sir, you are either slow or slightly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. My guess is both because you clearly have no idea how the zone works or the amount of mobs in it. Claiming to have plenty of space between yourself and another camper tells me your gear is too shitty or your skills suck enough to camp the top floor. People doing XP trials don't need to camp on top of someone already in zone farming currency. So please educate yourself, for the sake of sounding anymore like a D-bag that has no idea what he is talking about.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bongarippa
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Bongarippa 2014-08-23 19:26:26
Link | Quote | Reply

While it isn't his zone and whoever wants to enter can at their own free will, it still doesn't make it any less counter productive to anyone in the zone with 2 people at the same mob for whatever proc time it may be. Using the xp trial argument is pretty dumb because there is another zone or mobs to use for xp trials. But whatever, their $13/mo etc. and can go wherever they want even if it gimp rewards for more than just themselves.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2014-08-23 19:38:11
Link | Quote | Reply

There are also other zones to farm coins, your point? Want the zone to yourself? Do the ***when the least number of people are on the server.
[+]
 Odin.Llewelyn
Server: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2014-08-23 19:45:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Glad Delve made Dynamis not even worth the effort.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-08-23 19:47:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Skirmish and Delve. Sell the drops make all gils, buy all the Dynamis/Alex/HP-Baylds.
 Carbuncle.Bukadan
Server: Carbuncle
user: bukasmith
By Carbuncle.Bukadan 2014-08-23 20:20:50
Link | Quote | Reply

dyna/salv are terribly boring lol. skirm/delve are the way to go. you can do any delve I/II in more or less than 15 mins depending on the group. i mean, nearly any job is worthwhile at this point in these, as long as you have effective skillchain sets.