Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Fishing » Fishing guild points from event
Fishing guild points from event
By Ehleni 2013-12-25 09:18:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey everyone!

SE recently announced that if you had an open account between october and november you would get a code to get items and currency. For more info see here: http://www[url=http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/11231/detail.html

Now I'm trying to get guildpoints from this event and I'm currently in the cooking guild and the fishing guild but I cant seem to get any points for the fishing guild.

Has anyone been able to do it? Do I have to leave the cooking guild in order to get the points for fishing?
By Ehleni 2013-12-25 09:34:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Never mind seemed that I never really was in the Fishing guild and had to terminate my membersship of the cooking guild. That really sucks that you can't be part of both.
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2013-12-25 09:44:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, you can only have one active guild membership at a time. But the good news is, you won't lose any guild points if you switch - they'll still be there if you switch back later.

There was a time that guild points would be lost. I forget when SE changed that, but I'm glad they did.
 Bahamut.Cdubs
Server: Bahamut
user: Cdublov
By Bahamut.Cdubs 2013-12-25 10:14:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Was a few years back that they changed that the guild points stay. I lost a few when I changed a while back, but wasn't enough to get mad about.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [145 days between previous and next post]
 Fenrir.Shznittle
user: Snakeeyes
By Fenrir.Shznittle 2014-05-19 18:44:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm an idiot and used the coupon towards the xp ring, insted.
 Fenrir.Moldtech
user: Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2014-06-06 17:01:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Shznittle said: »
I'm an idiot and used the coupon towards the xp ring, insted.

I feel ya pain! I used it for cooking guild points...after I got body and hat <.<

I guess I can still use them for a signboard or something but meh, working on fishing now :/