Kingdom Hearts III
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Sylph.Jrpg
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: ohnogc
By Sylph.Jrpg 2013-06-11 00:51:03
Link | Quote | Reply

GONNA BLAST SIMPLE AND CLEAN ALL NIGHT LONG LIKE I DID 11 YEARS AGO AS A TEENAGER AWWWW YEAHHHH
[+]
 Asura.Rekin
Server: Asura
By Asura.Rekin 2013-06-11 00:56:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Natenn said: »
They still havn't Pocahontus as a world or he sword in the stone, as usual i'm sure Olympus colliseum will be back.
Oh I would love it to have an excalibur themed KB.

Watch there be a bayou world where sora gets turned into a frog.
 Ragnarok.Zohnax
Server: Ragnarok
user: Baelfael
By Ragnarok.Zohnax 2013-06-11 00:57:24
Link | Quote | Reply

EDIT: Wrong topic. x:
 Phoenix.Purpleeyes
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Purpleeyes 2013-06-11 01:01:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bluban said: »
Your kidding right? First M$ had an unveiling for the XBOX One and people whined about how M$ didn't show any games even after the Sony PS4 announcement that showed a controller with no system with average games like Killzone Now you think Kingdom Hearts III will carry Sonys most likely underwhelming hardware??It's all about games and after M$ showed off some AAA Titles on day one Sony better bring more then Kingdom Hearts III,FFXII Versus and Killzone or the console war is already lost! I found the pic of the new PS4 kinda funny since it was a cross of the Xbox360,Xbox One and the PS2....I wouldn't be surprised if the new PSN store and online network isn't an exact clone of XBL.....It's all about games so we will see.

I also like the new Sony camera and how it looks EXACTLY like the new and old XBOX One Kinect sensor.....way to go....lol

[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2013-06-11 08:44:07
Link | Quote | Reply

So I was too busy freaking out over PS4 curb stomping Xbone that I didn't notice that Sora was back in Twilight Town, I wonder how significant that will be.
[+]
 Siren.Chronas
Server: Siren
user: Chronas
By Siren.Chronas 2013-06-11 08:52:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Natakuo said: »
Star Wars themed world, w/ light saber keyblade
I hope they have Spock ^^

I really hope that was sarcasm or some sick joke...
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2013-06-11 08:52:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bluban said: »
Your kidding right? First M$ had an unveiling for the XBOX One and people whined about how M$ didn't show any games even after the Sony PS4 announcement that showed a controller with no system with average games like Killzone Now you think Kingdom Hearts III will carry Sonys most likely underwhelming hardware??It's all about games and after M$ showed off some AAA Titles on day one Sony better bring more then Kingdom Hearts III,FFXII Versus and Killzone or the console war is already lost! I found the pic of the new PS4 kinda funny since it was a cross of the Xbox360,Xbox One and the PS2....I wouldn't be surprised if the new PSN store and online network isn't an exact clone of XBL.....It's all about games so we will see.

I also like the new Sony camera and how it looks EXACTLY like the new and old XBOX One Kinect sensor.....way to go....lol
If anything PS4 edges out the one in hardware specs.

Quote:
The Xbox One features a custom eight-core x86 CPU, a 500GB hard drive, 8GB of DDR3 RAM, USB 3.0, HDMI in and out ports, and WiFi.

The Sony PS4 has an single-chip eight-core AMD Jaguar custom low power x86-64 APU with a Radeon based graphics engine, 8GB of GDDR5 RAM and a Blu-ray optical disc drive.

Both firms have gone for custom AMD chips, and Sony has the graphics edge with an 18 compute unit GCN graphics core configuration.
VIP
By Kalila 2013-06-11 10:20:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Chronas said: »

that would be the joke :<
[+]
 Fenrir.Camiie
Server: Fenrir
user: Camiie
By Fenrir.Camiie 2013-06-11 10:52:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Chronas said: »

Why? Don't you want to see Spock bust out the Jedi Mind Meld?
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-06-11 10:53:18
Link | Quote | Reply

*squee*

That is all.
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-06-11 11:50:59
Link | Quote | Reply

KH3 confirmed for Xbox One

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Ashiya
user: Ashee
By Sylph.Ashiya 2013-06-11 12:38:20
Link | Quote | Reply

lol well played SE, well played ppl must be losing their minds
By Quiznor 2013-06-11 12:41:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Ashiya said: »
lol well played SE, well played ppl must be losing their minds

sony fanboys the world over are losing their minds on forums,its so funny

edit: Before anyone calls me a fanboy,I preordered both systems today! Fanboyism hurts the industry and gives gamers a bad rep overall :<
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2013-06-11 12:43:18
Link | Quote | Reply

SE needs the money, them supporting the other console means nothing. It has no effect on the success of the PS4, fanboys are just being selfish right now wanting PS4 to dominate everything and control everything.
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-06-11 12:46:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalila said: »
SE needs the money, them supporting the other console means nothing. It has no effect on the success of the PS4, fanboys are just being selfish right now wanting PS4 to dominate everything and control everything.

Exactly,there's no reason for them not to put it on both. Why eliminate 50% of your possible sales right off the bat for a 3rd party studio
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2013-06-11 12:50:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I've found exclusives to usually perform better, but hey, more money for SE means more games.
By Quiznor 2013-06-11 12:52:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said: »
I've found exclusives to usually perform better, but hey, more money for SE means more games.

That probably wont be an issue next gen,unlike the cell and 256+256 ram
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-06-11 12:55:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I think he meant sales
By Quiznor 2013-06-11 13:04:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
I think he meant sales

oh,no i highly doubt it. there are alot of people that dont have all the platforms and dont want to drop the money on just 1 or 2 games
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-06-11 13:10:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I never thought SE was going exclusive, don't know why anyone else did. It doesn't mean anything.
By Quiznor 2013-06-11 13:22:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
I never thought SE was going exclusive, don't know why anyone else did. It doesn't mean anything.

Alot of people did because you know how people dont listen to the announcement last night properly
 Bismarck.Lynxis
Server: Bismarck
user: Lynxis
By Bismarck.Lynxis 2013-06-11 13:49:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Am I the only person who thought this was especially funny because they already have Leonard Nimoy?
[+]
By Artemicion 2013-06-11 13:53:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty exciting stuff. With all the new assets and franchises owned underneath Disney's belt, there will be boundless content opportunities for such a beloved franchise.

Also, I'd be in full support of a multi-platform release as long as it is initially developed in mind for the host of superior hardware; and not a completely effortless and downright broken port (GTA4 on PC or Skyrim for PS3 would be a good example).
 Asura.Squal
Server: Asura
By Asura.Squal 2013-06-11 13:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Haven't all SE games with the exception of the FFXIII series been exclusive to one system or the other? I don't think it'd be wrong for anyone to assume prior to the announcement that KH3 and FFXV would be Sony exclusives. Especially after their announcements coming during the Sony show.
By Artemicion 2013-06-11 14:03:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Squal said: »
Haven't all SE games with the exception of the FFXIII series been exclusive to one system or the other? I don't think it'd be wrong for anyone to assume prior to the announcement that KH3 and FFXV would be Sony exclusives. Especially after their announcements coming during the Sony show.

While there was clear favoritism, and notes of what initial development was made for, that doesn't necessarily mean a publisher will rule out the opportunity to widen the pipeline of sales. However, in general games like Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, etc. have been more or less synonymical to Sony owned platforms. Yet at the same time we saw so many platform jumpings with the handhelds for various KH based spin offs.

It's a little too soon to say anything yet, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me if this generation of game releases became reminiscent of the (good) ol' days of exclusivity wars.
 Siren.Novadragon
Server: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2013-06-11 14:11:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Square Enix confirmed KH3 and FFXV will be going to Xbox One.

Other articles have said this.
 Sylph.Ashiya
user: Ashee
By Sylph.Ashiya 2013-06-11 17:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Square Enix on KH3 FFXV KH 1.5

Commentary regarding the 3 upcoming games + more
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-06-11 17:53:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jrpg said: »
GONNA BLAST SIMPLE AND CLEAN ALL NIGHT LONG LIKE I DID 11 YEARS AGO AS A TEENAGER AWWWW YEAHHHH
VIP
By Kalila 2013-06-13 14:53:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to start out with the one that you all already know about:

E3 2013: Kingdom Hearts III Heading to Xbox One
Coming soon to a next-gen Microsoft console near you.

by Richard GeorgeJune 11, 2013

Today at its Final Fantasy spotlight panel, Square announced that Kingdom Hearts III will be coming to Xbox One.

Kingdom Hearts III was announced yesterday for PlayStation 4 and will mark the first time an entry in the Kingdom Hearts franchise has appeared on Xbox.