The Gentlemen's Club Has Openings For New Members!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » The Gentlemen's Club has openings for new members!
The Gentlemen's Club has openings for new members!
 Fenrir.Tangwheeler
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: brylan42
By Fenrir.Tangwheeler 2013-01-24 14:35:49
Link | Quote | Reply

If you think you have what it takes to be in the Gentlemen's Club then feel free to send a in-game message to myself (Tangwheeler), Garner, Brosis, or Clymer. We regularly do dynamis, sky, sea, abyssea, brenner, ballista, and will be beginning voidwatch runs. If you don't have a relic or empyrean weapon that is OK! If you don't have full empyrean armor that is also OK! The only requirement is that you have at least 1 level 99 job, and that you know how to effectively play. There is currently a very short waiting list for empyrean and relic weapons at the moment, so don't hesitate to jump in on the action! All officers have over 9 years of experience, so if you are a new member, feel free to ask any question that you might have; if we don't know the answer we will find out for you! Our general play time is from 12 P.M. to around 11 P.M. CST; however, during the summer season and certain holidays, the time that we are doing events will extend past 11 P.M. CST. We are a very laid back group, but when stuff needs done we get down to business because this is the Gentlemen's Club and we don't have time for "pussy-footing" around! Also, ladies, you are also welcome to join the LS as long as you meet the previously stated requirements. Help us grow and become more successful at making our members strong! I hope to hear from you all soon!

Also, If none of us are online to send a /tell to, leave a message here. I check ffxiah daily.
 Fenrir.Terminus
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2013-01-26 22:54:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tangwheeler said: »
If you think you have what it takes to be in the Gentlemen's Club then feel free to send a in-game message to myself (Tangwheeler), Garner, Brosis, or Clymer. We regularly do dynamis, sky, sea, abyssea, brenner, ballista, and will be beginning voidwatch runs. If you don't have a relic or empyrean weapon that is OK! If you don't have full empyrean armor that is also OK! The only requirement is that you have at least 1 level 99 job, and that you know how to effectively play. There is currently a very short waiting list for empyrean and relic weapons at the moment, so don't hesitate to jump in on the action! All officers have over 9 years of experience, so if you are a new member, feel free to ask any question that you might have; if we don't know the answer we will find out for you! Our general play time is from 12 P.M. to around 11 P.M. CST; however, during the summer season and certain holidays, the time that we are doing events will extend past 11 P.M. CST. We are a very laid back group, but when stuff needs done we get down to business because this is the Gentlemen's Club and we don't have time for "pussy-footing" around! Also, ladies, you are also welcome to join the LS as long as you meet the previously stated requirements. Help us grow and become more successful at making our members strong! I hope to hear from you all soon!

Also, If none of us are online to send a /tell to, leave a message here. I check ffxiah daily.

Just remember to screenshot any relic loans.
 Fenrir.Thandar
user: Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2013-01-26 22:56:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tangwheeler said: »

WOW Posting this after stealing 50 100 byne bills.
 Fenrir.Terminus
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2013-01-26 22:59:48
Link | Quote | Reply

It was before. Still!
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2013-01-26 23:34:58
Link | Quote | Reply

This advert sounds like a scam lol.
By Clymer 2013-01-27 00:11:33
Link | Quote | Reply

It wasnt a scam we started it a week or so back and we were actually trying to get the LS started up.. But today he pissed a few of the leaders off and kicked one so i dropped mine. idk what his problem is