Help With Redoing Mythic Weapon Quest!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Help with redoing mythic weapon quest!
Help with redoing mythic weapon quest!
By fillerbunny9 2018-06-06 22:16:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Whenever you’re starting an additional Mythic, you need to collect the vigil weapon off Abquhbah you previously completed.
 Odin.Kealoha
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Kealohaa
By Odin.Kealoha 2018-06-06 23:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sirris said: »
I ran into this issue starting my third mythic...
I thought it was common knowledge that you needed to collect the vigil weapon first from npc before you could start another. I mean, you already made two, isn't that what you did on the second weapon?
 Asura.Loffy
Server: Asura
user: Loffy
By Asura.Loffy 2018-06-06 23:44:30
Link | Quote | Reply

You'll need to unequip any weapon you're wearing.. but u make sure the elweapon (mythic) u do recently in inventory's and Return and examine the Palace doors in Whitegate and u will get CS .. try this hope its work .. weapon need in inventory not in other bag to get CS .. thank u
 Asura.Sirris
Server: Asura
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2018-06-07 00:21:14
Link | Quote | Reply

fillerbunny9 said: »
Whenever you’re starting an additional Mythic, you need to collect the vigil weapon off Abquhbah you previously completed.
Odin.Kealoha said: »
Asura.Sirris said: »
I ran into this issue starting my third mythic...
I thought it was common knowledge that you needed to collect the vigil weapon first from npc before you could start another. I mean, you already made two, isn't that what you did on the second weapon?

Well, ***, I totally forgot about that. It had been a long *** time from my first to my second to third. Ooops. Oh well, I stumbled into the right answer anyway.