Eien No Tomo LS Recruiting !

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Servers » Besaid » Eien no Tomo LS Recruiting !
Eien no Tomo LS Recruiting !
By Rubie 2012-01-10 18:05:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Server: Besaid
LS site: tomo.guildwork.com

We value close friendships and love to have fun but yet we get things done. We are a small ls so if you're looking for a very socially active or a large ls then this is not the ls for you.

We are looking for players that play at least 4 days a week. Have a fun and positive personality. EnT requires 100% loyalty and devotion to the Linkshell. We want our members to help out players who are not members of EnT, but we do require that you favor EnT members over non-members. We are not an RP linkshell, but we do not discourage it. You don't need any endgame experience to apply, we want players that can adapt quickly and can take constructive criticisms.

All age are welcomed and will be treated as equally as long as you follow the rules. Please keep the conversation clean. Remember that we have both male and female players who have different moral and ethical backgrounds.

There are lot of good Linkshells in FFXIV, there's no doubt about it. Our ls has been established since March of 2010. A lot of our members that we have played with since open beta/release. People that you can count on is everything, if you want a team that you can always count on then this is the ls for you.

You can be one of those people who always goes by what others said or you can see EnT for yourself.

All members will start as trial-members. A trial period of 2 weeks. During this period you will not allowed to get any loots that are tradable/passable.

Currently looking for 4 more dedicated members!

Read all rules carefully before applying.

http://tomo.guildwork.com/recruitment
By Applez 2012-01-11 01:59:36
Link | Quote | Reply

can i apply even though everyone seems to hate me?
[+]
By konthedon 2012-01-12 11:32:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't get this drama. I have work in the morning, play in the evenings, and prefer some regulations in the linkshell to assure that people are all on the same page and dedicated to the same types of things. Have to be a little tough on people who aren't progressive, in order to have the highest quality players available. If you've done Ifrit 100x and still die to plume/eruptions constantly, then I think it's best to go on your own and practice instead of preventing the players that have gotten progressively better the rewards they deserve.

If you don't have the ability to hit the scheduled raid times then why join the linkshell?

Real life > game, for sure. For those that don't have any issues with real life conflicting with raid times then it's perfect.

Of course, there hasn't been an issue for people who have emergencies and stuff come up, so what exactly is the problem here?

Hope to see some of you guys in-game, take care.
[+]
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2012-01-12 20:44:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I suggest reading the rules.
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2012-01-12 21:41:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Next person loses posting privileges. If you're not interested in joining the LS, move along to a different thread.