Forum » FFXIV » General » FFXIV and swearing
FFXIV and swearing
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-11-24 21:56:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Since some of you are apparently confused, here are the rules. It doesn't matter where the images came from. They bypass our profanity filter.

(inb4 something about the URL being ffxiah. Replace it with ffxivpro and it still works)
[+]
By Botsan 2011-11-24 23:04:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said: »
Since some of you are apparently confused, here are the rules. It doesn't matter where the images came from. They bypass our profanity filter.

(inb4 something about the URL being ffxiah. Replace it with ffxivpro and it still works)

Yeah, that all looks good. Thanks for the link. Sponsorship is the key isn't it. Whatever we think about profanity, it is those who pay the money who hold all else by the proverbial bag of nuts. Much the same with FFXIV, but in the case of the game it surprises me the amount of profanity they have chosen to include.
By jwhite1083 2011-11-25 16:41:13
Link | Quote | Reply

o.O So why was my post deleted? I don't recall using profanity? Or is pointing out the irony of a situation also against the rules.

Again I say, HILARIOUS
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Soki
Server: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: soki
By Midgardsormr.Soki 2011-11-27 15:40:33
Link | Quote | Reply

jwhite1083 said: »
o.O So why was my post deleted? I don't recall using profanity? Or is pointing out the irony of a situation also against the rules.

Again I say, HILARIOUS
I don't recall using profanity either.
Its weird to have posts of the game deleted for being teen rated, but even weirder is the pics are still up in the SS section because they obviously have different moderator rules,

Also weird having poses deleted by some one that doesn't even play 14