Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » New Bloodpacts
New Bloodpacts
By Untouchablevoid 2011-09-20 08:10:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Decided to give Summoner a shot last night in a Aby-Mis party to test out Ramuh's new bp Shock Squall. From what I had heard and read on the forums, I was surprised that the bp went off in just about 1 second and the AoE stun effect lasted just about 6-10 seconds (my summoning skill still needs some work >.< so maybe it'll last longer with higher skills). Overall, I enjoyed spamming Shock Squall paired with Thunderspark for the Stun + Para + damage effect, leaving enemies mostly unable to act :P.

I have yet to try out Carby's new bp, but would like to hear what others think about the new moves SMN has. At least for me (since I'm baised towards Ramuh anyways), I know I'm gonna have a blast using SMN.
By Inuyasha 2011-09-22 14:56:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle is the new group debuff remover...at 400+ skill you remove ~5+ debuffs <3
By Untouchablevoid 2011-09-23 07:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice, I guess that MAY give me a reason to consider using Carbuncle more frequently... maybe...
 Cerberus.Mystina
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Lede
By Cerberus.Mystina 2011-09-23 12:10:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Carby has always been our body guard, why would you ever want to give him up!? (altho i must admit fenrir has taken his place since he's free everywhere >_<) then again so are all the avatars even with just b staff...i guess it dosn't matter >_>
 Ragnarok.Neonracer
Server: Ragnarok
user: Neonracer
By Ragnarok.Neonracer 2011-09-23 12:22:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Summoner has def made me want to play this job even more. The New Blood pacts, and also playing with him in certain WOE walks as well.

This job has def got more new life in it now, that it can be a really fun job to play with. Can't wait to see it when we get to be able to play Caitsith and That Maw Creature...
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-09-23 12:38:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Neonracer said: »
Summoner has def made me want to play this job even more. The New Blood pacts, and also playing with him in certain WOE walks as well.

This job has def got more new life in it now, that it can be a really fun job to play with. Can't wait to see it when we get to be able to play Caitsith and That Maw Creature...

Huh? lol
 Sylph.Rexen
Server: Sylph
user: Rexen
By Sylph.Rexen 2011-09-24 13:04:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Just been to Walk of Echoes on Summoner and Carbuncle's new Blood Pact is amazing for it. Conflux 9 I was removing everyone's HP/MP down and Gravity and Silence if they had it. Really happy with the Blood Pact and makes me glad Carbuncle is less useless now. Makes him thebest avatar for WoE imo. :D
 Asura.Xenophire
Server: Asura
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-09-24 13:05:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said: »

Huh? lol
It's Neonracer.
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-09-24 13:37:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Summoner has def made me want to play this job even more. The New Blood pacts, and also playing with him in certain WOE walks as well. This job has def got more new life in it now, that it can be a really fun job to play with. Can't wait to see it when we get to be able to play Caitsith and That Maw Creature...

SMN has always been a really fun job to play.