Spellcaster Issues Again, Anyone Can Help Me Out?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » Spellcaster issues again, anyone can help me out?
Spellcaster issues again, anyone can help me out?
 Fenrir.Tessy
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-05-27 13:35:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi Guys and girls,

I have found so many SC but they work in so different ways, and when I finally find one wich suites me good it makes tricks with me.

I'm not to much off, I guess this SC is made by Withewing from Windoer site back in days, so it dosen't have all the news of newest.

What I did was upgrading in that 2.30 format wich windower have and added my current gear. What seems to be the problem? (not sure there is a 2.43 upgrade format)?

1. I don't use HP geard down, how can I remove the addon chat and the HP down part?

2. every time I summon an avatar it dosen't change to the right elemental staff? I've notice it is earth staff by default or what u call it. So what is causing the SC from swapping in the right staffs? Because for me to read the SC script it seems it should swap accourding to day and avatar summoned? Are there a certain way to ensure 100% that u swap in the right elemental staff upon summon an avatar, so u get the -perp?

So I would once again ask for help, if anyone can help me fix this so I don't ruin the entier SC

last question I would like to ask for, is to get help and add in that stonskin, shadows, blink, sneak, invis so it goes off if recasting a new one.

I know I asked alot SC on FFXIAH, but tbh, this seems to be the best place nowdays, not many ppl on windower site (atleast it seems so)

Anywat thanks, and if any questions, PM or post here I replie asap

SMN Spellcast

Thank you!
 Bismarck.Lighttaru
Server: Bismarck
user: lighttaru
By Bismarck.Lighttaru 2011-05-28 12:43:36
Link | Quote | Reply

not sure about #1, will check once i get a little mind blasted XD

for #2 its a bug. only way to fix it would b to remove terra's staff in idle cuz windower trying to execute staff change but since ur idling when u cast it cancel itself n stay with terra's. i was suppose to make one but got really busy lately with other job/stuff that i totally skipped it. if i ever get a few min off ill try to start another. :o n btw u have tp lock in ur xml so that another thing that could cancel staff change.

as for ur stoneskin blink etc.. cancel i would suggest ya to take the one from whm
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2011-05-28 14:53:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Lighttaru said:
for #2 its a bug. only way to fix it would b to remove terra's staff in idle cuz windower trying to execute staff change but since ur idling when u cast it cancel itself n stay with terra's. i was suppose to make one but got really busy lately with other job/stuff that i totally skipped it. if i ever get a few min off ill try to start another. :o n btw u have tp lock in ur xml so that another thing that could cancel staff change.

Or, you could.. not put it in Idle gear? >_>

I've already passed Tessy a copy of my Spellcast (which has no visible issues whereas gear swaps/JA's/etc are concerned - let me know if you find one >_>), but I figured I'd put it up here too.
 Leviathan.Niniann
Server: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-05-28 15:05:37
Link | Quote | Reply

My XML, though you'd have to write in the elemental staves thing since I use Bahamut's staff. Not that hard though.
 Bismarck.Lighttaru
Server: Bismarck
user: lighttaru
By Bismarck.Lighttaru 2011-05-28 16:19:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Hitetsu said:
Bismarck.Lighttaru said:

Or, you could.. not put it in Idle gear? >_>

I've already passed Tessy a copy of my Spellcast (which has no visible issues whereas gear swaps/JA's/etc are concerned - let me know if you find one >_>), but I figured I'd put it up here too.

idk how many time my idle (get the *** away i use to call it :P) set have saved my life that i made a macro for it n just /sc set idle if i need to run away. i barely play smn now so makin a new xml for it was my last concern