Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » Odin and Alexander
Odin and Alexander
 Shiva.Khimaira
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-02-28 10:14:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally finished up with ToAU yesterday, and wondering how difficult the fights are, aswell as what setup I may want to use with them.

Alexander is my priority, so any help would be fantastic
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2011-02-28 10:24:36
Link | Quote | Reply

These Prime battles were somewhat difficult when they were first released @ level 75, but I can't imagine them being too hard at all now with level 90 characters.

Unless these battles are capped? I don't know if they are, but I doubt they are.

Back @ level 75, my group used a SAM Meiyko Shisui "zerg" tactic against Odin Prime with several SAMs supported by a healer and a bard.

A band of SMNs using Garuda BP's was a popular strategy for Alexander Prime. At level 90, again, I bet a trio of any jobs with some damage-dealing and healing capabilities could defeat the NM, although more people, like usual, would be "safer".
By sylwyn 2011-03-02 09:29:37
Link | Quote | Reply

The prime fights were a joke even at 75. Simply go in and zerg, mnk(HF) drk sam brd, anything that can and both fights will take at most 30 seconds after buffs.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [39 days between previous and next post]
By kkcare 2011-04-10 10:18:02
Link | Quote | Reply

They are very easy fight right now.just did they fights last night to help some ppl in ls we went with 2 blue 1bst and 1 rdm all at lvl 90 for Alexander Prime. for odin prime we went 3 sam and 1 rdm at lvl 90.i hope you have the same luck as we did