Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21156 21157 21158 ... 22553 22554 22555
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2018-02-18 21:08:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
I agree that it doesn't feel like a Zelda game but I am looking forward to replaying the game on Master Mode
What's even different about it?
By Jetackuu 2018-02-18 21:12:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I still need to finish botw, then play it again on the switch.

If I can catch up on my class work tomorrow I may be able to justify having a break and play some this weekend.
By Jetackuu 2018-02-18 21:14:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Best Zelda games:
ALTTP
ALBW
ALA
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-02-18 21:48:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said: »
I agree that it doesn't feel like a Zelda game but I am looking forward to replaying the game on Master Mode
What's even different about it?

Levels everything up by 1 (aka red bokoblins start out as blue, etc.), added an extra gold tier to monsters, monsters regenerate at a fairly rapid rate in combat, there's these floating platforms around the world that have powerful enemies and chests on them, and a few of the shrines are harder to solve.

Overall food and potions become more important to have, especially early game.

edit: there's also apparently some new monster placements, like a lynel on the great plateau, but I haven't played it yet so idk how many of these there are.
By Nyarlko 2018-02-18 22:07:45
Link | Quote | Reply

How much TP would a max Subtle Blow MNK feed to a mob over the course of 32sec? Guys on the MNK forum here told me that MNK can get a current max of SB+75, plus Penance 5/5 lowers feed by an add'l 35%, which puts it (most likely) lower than any other jobs minimum feed at 16.25%, plus there's a H2H WS that inflicts 50tp/tick plague, which drops MNKs feed even further, but I know that jobs like NIN can get a gobbieton of Subtle Blow as well, just not sure how much SBII, so I'm not sure how much of a difference there would be when compared to MNK and if it's a small enough difference then I wouldn't have to use MNKs for my TPDK Melee Version strategy, but I would really like to throw MNKs a bone and create a niche use for them in this month's Ambuscade and possibly in other content as well as TP Lite/ TP Free DDs, but I have neither the lsmates willing to throw away the time needed for testing on higher difficulties, nor know anyone who could claim to be a MNK, so I am having difficulties taking my theories any further at this time and in an unrelated note, I am appalled at how my flow-of-consciousness tends to structure itself as a never-ending run-on sentence, even if it also tends to be at least close to grammatically correct.
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2018-02-18 22:09:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Nyarlko said: »
How much TP would a max Subtle Blow MNK feed to a mob over the course of 32sec? Guys on the MNK forum here told me that MNK can get a current max of SB+75, plus Penance 5/5 lowers feed by an add'l 35%, which puts it (most likely) lower than any other jobs minimum feed at 16.25%, plus there's a H2H WS that inflicts 50tp/tick plague, which drops MNKs feed even further, but I know that jobs like NIN can get a gobbieton of Subtle Blow as well, just not sure how much SBII, so I'm not sure how much of a difference there would be when compared to MNK and if it's a small enough difference then I wouldn't have to use MNKs for my TPDK Melee Version strategy, but I would really like to throw MNKs a bone and create a niche use for them in this month's Ambuscade and possibly in other content as well as TP Lite/ TP Free DDs, but I have neither the lsmates willing to throw away the time needed for testing on higher difficulties, nor know anyone who could claim to be a MNK, so I am having difficulties taking my theories any further at this time and in an unrelated note, I am appalled at how my flow-of-consciousness tends to structure itself as a never-ending run-on sentence, even if it also tends to be at least close to grammatically correct.
https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/36705/iipunch-monk-guide/188#3326040
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-02-18 22:23:52
Link | Quote | Reply

The giant horse is pretty much a wrecking ball. Something attacked me on the way to the stables and it stomped the ***out of it.

>.>
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-02-18 22:26:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
So, I've found that I can basically zerg-*** Lynels in BotW if I have a 2h that isn't a Windcleaver or a spear.

Basically shoot it in the face and start power attacking at one foreleg and you should have time to get around him before the stun wears off.

Otherwise, you can just fudge it and shoot at him till he does the fire thing, fly up, slow-mo shoot him in the face, run up, mount him, and slash while riding. 2h seems to kill faster tho.

OR if you just want it out of the way, shoot it with one ancient arrow.
YouTube Video Placeholder

Ramuh.Austar said: »
botw sucks anyways
[-]
Bro, I'm like two weeks in and just started using my shield. I had a sudden thought earlier after face-tanking a Lynel.

"Why don't I use Daruk's Protection when fighting those?"
By Jetackuu 2018-02-18 22:35:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Silly girlboy and beating divine beasts early on.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-02-18 23:16:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I've still got one I haven't messed with yet.
By fonewear 2018-02-18 23:20:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Nyarlko said: »

You forgot run it through your Excel spreadsheet.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-02-18 23:44:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Revali's Gale is the only broken divine beast ability imo. makes climbing so much less of a pain in the ***
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-02-18 23:56:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Revali's Gale is the only broken divine beast ability imo. makes climbing so much less of a pain in the ***
Revali was being a ***, so when he said he wasn't able to defeat Windblight, I took out a Savage Lynel Bow that I just happened to have that was a 5x and I started lobbing ancient arrows at it.

Me > Revali
 Bahamut.Scizor
Server: Bahamut
user: Scizor
By Bahamut.Scizor 2018-02-19 07:01:28
Link | Quote | Reply

What's going on with the screenshots on the homepage? They haven't changed in forever
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-02-19 07:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Queue on screenshots seems broken.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-02-19 08:52:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ralphie May died last year?!

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-19 12:12:22
Link | Quote | Reply

How badly we need more guild work not working posts.

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-19 13:49:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Very badly.
Lol

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-19 15:45:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
Welp, I found out what was wrong with Guildwork. You guys aren't going to like it, tho.
Lol
By clearlyamule 2018-02-19 16:04:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
Welp, I found out what was wrong with Guildwork. You guys aren't going to like it, tho.
It got meme'd to death?

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-02-19 17:50:24
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not very effective

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 21156 21157 21158 ... 22553 22554 22555