users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Lancer+2 set effect
Lancer+2 set effect
 Asura.Rekin
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Rekin 2011-01-30 17:28:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone with the full set care to tell how it works? Is it similar to Drk's set effect where 100% hp= double damage, etc?
By Andylynn 2011-02-25 12:04:20
Link | Quote | Reply

late answer but after poking around people seem to believe that the higher your wyvern's hp the better % your next hit has a chance of hitting. though the only sample is one 1 on one beetle on wiki, he recieved ~100% increased damage hit @ 100% hp wyvern.

I.E. current theory, keep your wyvern @ 100% hp for a chance @ double damage.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-02-25 12:18:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Andylynn said:
late answer but after poking around people seem to believe that the higher your wyvern's hp the better % your next hit has a chance of hitting. though the only sample is one 1 on one beetle on wiki, he recieved ~100% increased damage hit @ 100% hp wyvern. I.E. current theory, keep your wyvern @ 100% hp for a chance @ double damage.
Pretty much.

It seems like you get increased chance of increased damage for each piece after the 2nd. Damage is based on wyvern's hp %, not his overall HP. In my experience: It does work on jumps, however, it does not work with WS (eyeballing but my experience would match the results of other af3 added effects).
[+]