Greater Amphiptere Agro Lost Lvl 90 ?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » NMs » Greater Amphiptere agro lost lvl 90 ?
Greater Amphiptere agro lost lvl 90 ?
 Gilgamesh.Thedreamer
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
By Gilgamesh.Thedreamer 2011-01-10 10:21:28
Link | Quote | Reply

So this afternoon i went and tried agro this guy all afternoon...i never could get it, he didnt even tried when i turned low life for hp agro...tried heal in front of him NOTHIN !

Does he dont agro lvl 90 dnc ? :x

Only time i catched it was when a blu agroed it..
[+]
 Luz
By Luz 2011-01-10 10:23:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Sure are a lot of Lava+Kusha ring posters today.
[+]
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2011-01-10 10:31:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I did the same for a few hours lol. It won't aggro @ the campaign tower, not even near it. Atleast it didn't aggro me. Then I went afk @ the WoE conflux and got aggroed twice while I was afk. It is a lot easier to aggro it there somehow
[+]
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
Server: Lakshmi
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2011-01-10 10:35:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Luz said:
They're really good rings!
[+]
 Odin.Spccdog
Server: Odin
user: spccdog
By Odin.Spccdog 2011-01-10 10:38:49
Link | Quote | Reply

They aggroed me just fine as 90 blu in both xarc and beauc (s) when i was learning reaving wind.
 Gilgamesh.Dionel
user: Dionel
By Gilgamesh.Dionel 2011-01-10 10:43:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried it 2 weeks ago for blu mage spell, no matter how hard I try it won't land. Hell I waved an "Eat Me" sign on at it but it just flies by without a care in the world.
 Gilgamesh.Thedreamer
By Gilgamesh.Thedreamer 2011-01-10 10:45:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
Luz said:
They're really good rings!

[I actually tried combo rajas+somethin i couldnt see any improvement at ALL, in fact the acc and attack lost made me miss more though, so not worth...
So i went back to this for tp.

but dont turn this thread into a borin tp dnc thread AGAIN plz...]

Tryin Conflux spot...cant say it work better, he just pass me...
 Alexander.Keman
Server: Alexander
user: Keman
By Alexander.Keman 2011-01-10 10:47:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I was with 4-5 people tring to ge that spell for a few blus's once over the past week in xarc(s). We ran around for like an hour not being able to get it to aggro us, it only aggro'd me once and that was when I was fighting 2 imps and and that may have been a low HP aggro I'm not really sure.

I didn't come here alot back when everone would complain about how bad the aggro was, but from what I hear it is nothing like it used to be. I do think I remember an update where they changed somthing about it aggroing but I could be wrong.
 Gilgamesh.Thedreamer
By Gilgamesh.Thedreamer 2011-01-10 10:51:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Keman said:
Yeah I was with 4-5 people tring to ge that spell for a few blus's once over the past week in xarc(s). We ran around for like an hour not being able to get it to aggro us, it only aggro'd me once and that was when I was fighting 2 imps and and that may have been a low HP aggro I'm not really sure.

I didn't come here alot back when everone would complain about how bad the aggro was, but from what I hear it is nothing like it used to be. I do think I remember an update where they changed somthing about it aggroing but I could be wrong.

Yeah they said it, but when i was doin campaign by this time, update looked like totally failed since he could still agro you full life talkin to npc for teleport out :x

He should still agro though, since it give ~100xp when solo...
 Odin.Spccdog
Server: Odin
user: spccdog
By Odin.Spccdog 2011-01-10 10:55:43
Link | Quote | Reply

theres one by the castle also and 2 of the lower ones in beauc also. I was with a group of jps and we got all 4 of them to aggro us a week ago. I got the spell off the one by the castle.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [108 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Eradius
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dashuto
By Quetzalcoatl.Eradius 2011-04-28 07:32:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I have been running around for a god damn hour trying to aggro one of these in xarc, beneath it, in front of it, behind it, run circles below it. Nothing works! 90BST
By LorettaFFxi 2011-05-10 21:26:49
Link | Quote | Reply

i've been able to aggro them by following them around and trying to step into the little puff of air that they leave when they stop, the animation is similar to a 2hr cloud but without the mob XD aside from that maybe it's broked idk. happy hunting tho and gl w/ w/e you need from that thing :P

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.