Forum » FFXI » General » The most emberassing thing you ever did in FFXI
The most emberassing thing you ever did in FFXI
 Leviathan.Niniann
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-12-26 17:37:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I was feeling really horrible for one reason or another, so I wasn't thinking etc. Managed to get myself stuck in Fausts room with no way to get out. Thankfully this was post-mazurka patch so I ended up Hymnus/Zurkaing out if the room, dying and RRing, but before that it was just me crying going OH GOD I HAVE NO POWDERS OR POWDERBOOTS OR ANYTHING AND I'M STUCK HERE QQQQQ I'M GOING TO DIIIIIE, for about 15min. I was literally crying.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Darkdoom
Server: Lakshmi
user: DarkdoomG
By Lakshmi.Darkdoom 2010-12-26 18:21:05
Link | Quote | Reply

What a coincidence that I'll post this right after Nini posts something....

CFHing that Shadowed Blob when I'd only been in LS for about a week was quite possibly one of the stupidest things I've ever done, it made me want to just turn my computer off, pack up, and never log in again haha.
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-12-26 18:26:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Darkdoom said:

CFHing that Shadowed Blob when I'd only been in LS for about a week was quite possibly one of the stupidest things I've ever done, it made me want to just turn my computer off, pack up, and never log in again haha.

Yup, that was pretty bad. It's ok, then
Spaa did it on Yilbegan, and Tharon did it on the ocelot trousers guy. YOU GUYS ARE PRETTY COOL DUDES~<3
 Leviathan.Darkdoom
By Leviathan.Darkdoom 2010-12-26 18:26:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Lakshmi.Darkdoom said:

Yup, that was pretty bad. It's ok, then
Spaa did it on Yilbegan, and Tharon did it on the ocelot trousers guy. YOU GUYS ARE PRETTY COOL DUDES~<3

Twas some epic VNM times :3. Do you guys still have a vent or anything? I'm so bored with no one to talk to on Lakshmi ;w;
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-12-26 18:29:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure, I think Aiden might. I'll ask him sometime whenever I get online. D: I don't even know if you know anyone anymore though.
 Caitsith.Judaine
Server: Caitsith
user: Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2010-12-26 18:29:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I found myself naked in the shower.

Leviathan.Darkdoom
By Leviathan.Darkdoom 2010-12-26 18:32:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Niniann said:
I'm not sure, I think Aiden might. I'll ask him sometime whenever I get online. D: I don't even know if you know anyone anymore though.

Probably not. I don't recognize half the names I see in screenshots anymore, lol.
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2010-12-26 19:15:47
Link | Quote | Reply

A long time ago when i was living at my old house, i was about 15~ years old and I got home after a long day

so i was like okay! im gonna take a shower

so i did my thing, got out, and realized that i didnt get a towel,
I knew nobody was home so i was like what the hell! and walked down the hallway and into my room, once i get inside my room i was gettin my clothes and i heard something move

so i turned around and the hott girl from down the street was in my room using my computer (my parents gave her a key cause she didnt own a computer so she was on mine)

and I didn't know what to do so i just got dressed, then walked outta the house down the street to taco bell

I felt so zombielike lol and she teases me every now and then about it

i was unbelievably shy back then too so >.> didnt help lol
[+]
By Enternius 2010-12-26 19:19:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I know it doesn't matter much in the current state of FFXI but this was pretty embarrassing. Ran out of Shihei at 25% on an NM that took me about an hour to solo.
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-12-26 21:28:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I bought this girl a Light Staff in exchange for naked pictures of herself ^_^;;;
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-12-26 21:41:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Akeda said:
I bought this girl a Light Staff in exchange for naked pictures of herself ^_^;;;

Did she actually deliver, is the question.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Shindo
Server: Fenrir
user: Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2010-12-26 22:17:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Not really embarrassing, but without a doubt, my most humiliating defeat:

We were doing CoP 6-4 back when finishing CoP meant something. I'd spent around 600k on gear and pumps and this was around our 10th attempt. We were finally doing really good and managed to get to Ultima, we were ok on time.

So the fight proceeds and we eventually get a 5-min warning. It's at 1% and we wipe. I'm the only one with RR, and of course even if everyone had it, we still wouldn't have enough time to wait for weakness to wear off. But I say to hell with it and try to see if I can get in the finishing blow.

So I raise, pop seigan/third eye and engage. Right before I die, I notice that I had 93% TP. One more hit and I could have used Yukikaze and turned humiliating defeat into glorious, legendary victory. I felt like quitting the game for a while after that.
 Phoenix.Meldity
Server: Phoenix
user: Meldity
By Phoenix.Meldity 2010-12-26 22:30:58
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao i'd love to post in this thread.

the most embarrassing i did was(when fighting av was a huge *** deal back in lvl80 cap) was toss angon at av just a few seconds before 2 of the 3 alexanders weren't fully ready (they got stunned when using 2hr) and the pwn came upon us.
 Cerberus.Neojuggernaut
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Neojuggernaut 2010-12-26 22:48:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Getting one shotted out of nowhere by Doppelganger Dio on 14Mnk XD will always be embarrassing yet funny to me lol^^
 Shiva.Khimaira
Server: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-12-26 23:11:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Lakshmi.Darkdoom said:
What a coincidence that I'll post this right after Nini posts something.... CFHing that Shadowed Blob when I'd only been in LS for about a week was quite possibly one of the stupidest things I've ever done, it made me want to just turn my computer off, pack up, and never log in again haha.
Yup, that was pretty bad. It's ok, then Spaa did it on Yilbegan, and Tharon did it on the ocelot trousers guy. YOU GUYS ARE PRETTY COOL DUDES~<3

I had Ocelot Trousers guy fro 56 minutes, we FINALLY triggered Blue and then someone CFH'd it. It raged, so no big but still frustrating to see it orange.

Also, back at 80 cap, I was in a new LS and after being dumb the entire run, on Gancanagh I accidentally Actinic Burst'd. I didn't notice for a while, but I had pulled an add, who transferrred to the WHM when they cured me. It proceeded to, over the course of 16 minutes, terrorize random alliance members dropping 5 people before we finally realized what was going on and killed it.
 Titan.Lillica
Server: Titan
user: Lillica
By Titan.Lillica 2010-12-26 23:35:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Once I made a thread and spelled embarrassing wrong in the title.
[+]
 Alexander.Francisco
Server: Alexander
user: Francisco
By Alexander.Francisco 2011-01-01 01:10:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I have had a few moments...

Early on, I remember going from Bastok to Windurst as a level 18 WHM. It's a pretty daunting journey at that level, and after getting to Sauromunge, I was pretty much terrified of dying and having to start all the way back in Bastok. I finally made it to Windurst, but declared over LS "I'm just going to stick around here for a while" - because I had given up hope of making the journey all the way back to Bastok. Someone on LS suggested I just "death warp"... I went out into Sarutabaruta and tried to die on my 18 WHM (highest job at the time). When I decided it was taking those mobs too long to kill me, I walked to Buburimu and fought goblins til I was dead. When I finally died, I remarked on LS "took me long enough to find something to death warp on." It was then I was told I was supposed to just switch to a level 1 job and death warp on that.

Much later, I was with my first real HNMLS (late 2004), and we were camping Fafnir. We never won any claims, and always lost to this one JP LS. They made remarks telling us Fafnir is JP ONLY and it was pretty obvious they had bots. We talked a lot of ***amongst ourselves saying "they'll screw up one day" and "man, I'd like to MPK those ***"... well, one day they got darters. Fafnir went yellow, while they dealt with adds. I took it upon myself to claim Fafnir and wake all the Darters. My logic was, we always talked about it, now was our chance to DO it... the response from my LS members isn't what I expected... "OH MY GOD, GIVE IT BACK!", "EVERYONE ESCAPE NOW!", "WHAT DID YOU DO?"

Pt.2 - The JPs retaliated months later by stealing our King Behemoth. A massive MPK war ensued that night... everyone dying 5-10 times each to Meteor. The fight ended with KB unclaimed at 1%, my LS completely wiped, the JPs completely wiped... and some random noob who was doing ZM5 showing up and killing KB with Firaga III, and getting a defending ring.

...I almost had one last night... farming T2 VNM in Abyssea - Grauberg, I warned people to stay clear of Deelgeed. Then I almost ran into it because my autorun got stuck. Missed horrible death by maybe 1 yalm.
 Bismarck.Tonythetaru
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Tonythetaru 2011-01-01 01:45:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Tele-holla'd during a Sara fight. Thought I was casting stoneskin. Wasn't really embarrassing since I thought it was funny though.
 Lakshmi.Dmnone
Server: Lakshmi
user: dmnone
By Lakshmi.Dmnone 2011-01-01 01:48:48
Link | Quote | Reply

i tried to raise someone in as a lvl 13 war in Valkrun with a reraise scroll. someone asked me what i was doing there but i figured out i couldn't raise and ran away in shame.
 Ragnarok.Kyoshin
Server: Ragnarok
user: HaseAkira
By Ragnarok.Kyoshin 2011-01-01 02:03:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought XIV would be awesome so I logged out of XI for a night to play it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-01-01 02:46:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Kyoshin said:
I thought XIV would be awesome so I logged out of XI for a night to play it.
By cureurface 2011-01-01 03:12:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I was mass killing low lvl mobs as blm so I just erased the "III" after my aga spells. Later that day I went to a Dynamis xarc with xarc only LS. 1st round of aga spells they made it very clear that we would cast ga3 once we all said / I hit them with a thundaga and got ridiculed. next round I used my blizzaga macro >.> it was a bad night in dynamis.
 Cerberus.Oseryu
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Oseryu 2011-01-01 03:32:01
Link | Quote | Reply

A rabbit killed me at 90
Edit: then proceeded to rape my dead DRK body after i failed trying to use Souleater. tsk tsk
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-01-01 03:50:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Francisco said:
Pt.2 - The JPs retaliated months later by stealing our King Behemoth. A massive MPK war ensued that night... everyone dying 5-10 times each to Meteor. The fight ended with KB unclaimed at 1%, my LS completely wiped, the JPs completely wiped... and some random noob who was doing ZM5 showing up and killing KB with Firaga III, and getting a defending ring.

That sounds incredibly epic especially for the Firaga3 guy.
 Bismarck.Zeota
user: Zeota
By Bismarck.Zeota 2011-01-02 14:16:44
Link | Quote | Reply

CFH Jormungand.