Curtains For The Gorilla?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Gilgamesh » Curtains for the Gorilla?
Curtains for the Gorilla?
First Page 2 ... 12 13 14
 Gilgamesh.Valzan
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Valzan
By Gilgamesh.Valzan 2010-09-26 13:05:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Firstly many of you won't get the title so let me explain that it refers to a video designed to find out how well people pay attention and as that everyone has been looking at one side of a story here and not even bothering with the other I think it's semi relevant. But back to the main purpose of this and informing you all of the other side.

It all started back around March sometime during a besieged I recieve a tell from this Mistrissyuki asking if I remembered her, it took a moment but I did remember her from like 6 years ago when a mutual friend introduced us one day. We started to talk from there and began to start chatting rather often to the point of her logging on and immediatly sending me tells daily. Then in May she dumps her bf Daemorien of almost 2 year and becomes rather sad about the whole ordeal, this is only made worse by the fact that just a few days later on what would of been thier 2 year mark together he sends her a letter pointing out all her flaws and talking about how messed up she is. I was willing to listen to all her problems here and she was pretty open about the whole thing to the point of talking about how he was the first boy she ever saw naked and she'd give him fillatio, take showers together, and that the only time she ever masterbaited was for him over the phone. (This is the only time masterbaition or her being nude was ever mentioned and I in no way asked her to disclose such information to me nor did I ever at a later date ask to see her nude)

Now I suppose what I could of done here was ignore her and her problems or just agreed with her ex but instead I choice to try and cheer her up by giving her gifts she'd always wanted (yes I do admit I gave her gifts sometimes, but not all the time) and by helping her on missions in CoP. The missions worked out for a lot of reasons one being SE just took the cap away and another being I had 2 friends doing the same ones as her as well as one of them having a friend on the same ones. This is the only time I became "pushy" as there was always 3 other people waiting on us and wanting to get it all done, yes there was no longer and cap and I could burn through so much of it by myself but if your helping other ppl and got other ppl doing the same stuff wont you try and keep them all together? (At no point durring or after all this did I say she owed me in anyway for the help I was providing on these missions) But still she began to slack off and the others went on ahead and we stopped doing missions. It was also at this point that we pretty much stopped doing anything together unless she was asking me to get her into a party I was in and once or twice I was able to do so.

By now it was kind of starting to become clear that unless I was doing something for her or loaning her gil or items (ah yes loans, this is the stuff you agree to pay back and it was often her that would remind me that she still needed to pay me back most of the time) she would pretty much ignore me throughout the day. One day I decide that I would just ignore her aswell, besides the fact that I was also busy with a group of people the entire day, this however doesn't seem to sit to well with her so at 12:44am (still on my phone) she calls me, dispite always saying her parents dont like her talking to people out of her area code and that they are threatining to take her phone away, anyway I answer it and she goes on some long rant about her life and all this other crap I didn't pay much attention too but at the end of the conversation everything seems well enough.

We talk off and on still for a few days at one point she even reminds me yet again that she owes me still. Then about the 4th or 5th day after calling me she gets upset about something and at this time decided to blacklist me. Now I have good friends in this game, ones I have known a lot longer then 6 months and as friends they are willing to ask her to atleast pay back what she owes as I was unable to do so, I assure you none of them harrassed her on the matter and few probably sent more then 1 tell asking for her to pay what she has admittiedly stated she owed. Days ago on the 23rd one of her friends who shares a ls with me says that he will start selling his gear immediately to raise the money and pay off her debt for her, I don't want to make anyone broke so I tell him to take his time and I am willing to accept the offer and be done with the whole situation.

But sadly 2 days later it seems I have become part of a topic here on the Gilgamesh forums, one that portrays me as some fd up person with a horde of problems which is simply not true. Dispite what she will say about this this is not a retaliation, this is me giving my side simply because it's the fair thing.

Putting a horribly long story short I never asked for nude photos, I never asked lewd questions, I tried to reach a simple settlement by just having the loans repayed. This part probably makes far more sense because when I type a lot of stuff like I did it can become HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

[+]
 Carbuncle.Axle
Server: Carbuncle
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2010-09-26 13:11:26
Link | Quote | Reply

For those that don't wanna read that.

Long story short:
Mistrissyuki says valzan is an ***.
Valzan says Mistrissyuki is an ***.
Someone is lying, and someone is an ***. CSI go
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-09-26 13:14:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Let me get my glasses, I want to be Hiratio!

Must... Think... of...Pun...
By Flionheart 2010-09-26 13:14:51
Link | Quote | Reply

POIDH
By Flionheart 2010-09-26 13:15:14
Link | Quote | Reply

And that goes for both sides.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-09-26 13:20:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I drew a pic for you, Flion, but I deleted it since I was too lazy to upload it to photobucket
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Server: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-26 13:21:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this the guy that loaned that chick the k club? Lol... Idk if its the same guy..either way... holy wall of text bat-man... wtf... break it up some mate lol..

Anyways, looks like you're plain SoL with this chick here. Best just move on mate and disconnect the dots and move on.
 Siren.Catabolic
Server: Siren
user: Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2010-09-26 13:22:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Valzan said:
Then about the 4th or 5th day after calling me she gets upset about something and at this time decided to blacklist me.

wow 740 word sentences ftmfl! Seriously come on man. You don't have to be grammatically perfect but a few sentences and throw in a couple paragraphs lol.

After reading all of this it seems like you're leaving some stuff out...BL doesn't just randomly happen if you guys talk all the time. You did something.

Also you said yourself those items were "gifts". Even if she said she owed you if they were truly gifts you would insist she owed you nothing.

Story has some holes..
[+]
 Asura.Kosmik
Server: Asura
user: HydroFoxx
By Asura.Kosmik 2010-09-26 13:28:23
Link | Quote | Reply

So is it curtains for the gorilla? o.0
 Gilgamesh.Valzan
By Gilgamesh.Valzan 2010-09-26 13:28:41
Link | Quote | Reply

There I broke it up for you Eikechi. As for you Catabolic this little dots that look that this . those are where sentences end. Also I said some of the items I gave were gifts but I also said the stuff I loaned was a loan .... a loan and a gift are different things please be aware of that in the future.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zanno
Server: Ragnarok
user: zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-09-26 13:29:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
POIDH

You better get that reference. Or I'm dissapoint.
[+]
 Siren.Catabolic
Server: Siren
user: Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2010-09-26 13:32:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Valzan said:
There I broke it up for you Eikechi. As for you Catabolic this little dots that look that this . those are where sentences end. Also I said some of the items I gave were gifts but I also said the stuff I loaned was a loan .... a loan and a gift are different things please be aware of that in the future.

Yea you added sentences and paragraphs after I mentioned it. lol Nice edit to save some face.

You still left out what you did to get BL'ed btw.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-09-26 13:33:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Flionheart said:
POIDH

Can I have my spider back?
 Ragnarok.Zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-09-26 13:33:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said:
Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Flionheart said:
POIDH

You win this thread (for what it's worth)
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
Server: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-09-26 13:37:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Valzan said:
nude photos,
This is the only thing I took away from this story, and I want.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Valzan
By Gilgamesh.Valzan 2010-09-26 13:42:37
Link | Quote | Reply

The paragraphs no, the sentences however had been there the whole time. As for being BL'ed I sent a tell seeing what she was up to, that's all it had seemed to take. We had talked the night before about doing something together the next day, she'd mentioned she never seen a vampyr type mob after I told her I'd aggroed Lord Varney so we had planned to go find Shadowbreath since he wouldn't aggro and beat our ***. So when I saw she was on I sent a tell and that was enough to piss her off.
[+]
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Server: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-26 13:46:32
Link | Quote | Reply

so sending her a tell, about something you talked about irl last night..that wasn't part of a fight or anything...was enough to Blist you? I'm sorry mate, that's suspect.. I'm calling BS.
 Gilgamesh.Valzan
By Gilgamesh.Valzan 2010-09-26 13:52:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Sadly that really is all there was to it, I did also make the comment it was odd to see her on so early also I guess but beyond that and asking what she was up to there was nothing else at that time that would of triggered anything.
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
Server: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-09-26 13:54:49
Link | Quote | Reply

There's definitely something not being said here.
By Kailana 2010-09-26 13:57:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Laffter said:
There's definitely something not being said here.

Yeah, pieces of the puzzle are definitely absent.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-09-26 13:58:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, I eated them :(
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-26 14:03:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Valzan said:
We talk off and on still for a few days at one point she even reminds me yet again that she owes me still. Then about the 4th or 5th day after calling me she gets upset about something and at this time decided to blacklist me. Now I have good friends in this game, ones I have known a lot longer then 6 months and as friends they are willing to ask her to atleast pay back what she owes as I was unable to do so, I assure you none of them harrassed her on the matter and few probably sent more then 1 tell asking for her to pay what she has admittiedly stated she owed. Days ago on the 23rd one of her friends who shares a ls with me says that he will start selling his gear immediately to raise the money and pay off her debt for her, I don't want to make anyone broke so I tell him to take his time and I am willing to accept the offer and be done with the whole situation.

What exactly did she get upset over?

Sylph.Kaiye
Server: Sylph
user: Kaiye
By Sylph.Kaiye 2010-09-26 14:05:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh man, just accept the fact that you got screwed by an ffxi chick just like many other poor saps on this game :| /comfort though!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zefiris
Server: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-26 14:06:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Flionheart said:
POIDH

This spider has 7 legs.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
Server: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-26 14:07:41
Link | Quote | Reply

People are insane. I'd be a terrible lawyer. I sympathize with both sides. Now, where's the truth? ; ;
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-09-26 14:15:36
Link | Quote | Reply

For those who don't know the other side, http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/14536/player-warning-valzan/.

Obviously someone is lying, so I think I'll just sit back and watch.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-09-26 14:16:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Flionheart said:
POIDH

This spider has 7 legs.

There you go.
[+]
 Leviathan.Yokhai
Server: Leviathan
user: Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-26 14:18:55
Link | Quote | Reply

-HER SIDE-
Gilgamesh.Mistrissyuki said:
I realize that many of these so-called "player warnings" end up being ignored or taken as flaming...but after months of harassment I had to speak up. Generally I'm one to avoid drama (hence why this has been going on for so long), but seeing as I'm thinking of even quitting the game over this, I want to warn other players. Please take it for what it is--a warning to prevent others from being in the same position. I am not saying "Valzan" is a bad person--simply trying to prevent this from happening to others.

For a few months, I was friends with Valzan. At first he seemed really kind, so we ended up "hanging out" in game a lot. I even texted him when he gave me his number and we would talk about game related things as well as real life stuff as our friendship progressed. But since I told him that my boyfriend and I broke up (about 2 months ago), his personality totally changed. He began requesting (first jokingly, then pushing) for nude pictures, asking me inappropriate questions (i.e. "Do you masterbate?"), etc. I tried to be kind and ignore it (generally I avoid drama like the plague), but soon that proved impossible. He quickly began getting possessive, using the guilt card and making rude statements if I spoke to anyone else or did any quests without him. He bombarded my phone with texts and even went so far as to call me horrid names just for getting online once during the day when I told him I don't generally like getting on during the day (which is true). When I asked him for space several times, he ignored my wishes.

So finally after months of constant verbal and emotional (not to mention sexual) harassment, I finally got up the courage to blacklist him and have my parents block him from my phone. Instead of letting it end there, he proceeded to text me from e-mail accounts and have all his friends harass me. While we were friends, he gave me a few items as gifts (which I refused to accept many times), and now that I have finally gotten away from him, he has been telling everyone I "stole" about 300k from him, which is ENTIRELY untrue. A friend (without my knowledge) offered to pay him this amount, which of course stemmed hate mail from Valzan on ffxiah (which was reported to Alyria).

So the moral here: Girls, please stay away from this person. He is emotionally unstable, and prefers retaliation to a simple settlement.

Friends: As hard as it is not to do, don't jump to your friend's side, despite how "kind" they seem. You don't always know what happened.

I wish I could show screenshots to prove this, but unfortunately I don't use a windower on my already crappy laptop. Whether you take it at face value or not is up to you, I just thought I should do my part to help stop this from happening again. In the 2 cumulative years I've played this game, I've never had anything like this happen, so I'm making this one last attempt to end it. Please, let it end, Valzan.

-HIS SIDE-
Gilgamesh.Valzan said:
Firstly many of you won't get the title so let me explain that it refers to a video designed to find out how well people pay attention and as that everyone has been looking at one side of a story here and not even bothering with the other I think it's semi relevant. But back to the main purpose of this and informing you all of the other side.

It all started back around March sometime during a besieged I recieve a tell from this Mistrissyuki asking if I remembered her, it took a moment but I did remember her from like 6 years ago when a mutual friend introduced us one day. We started to talk from there and began to start chatting rather often to the point of her logging on and immediatly sending me tells daily. Then in May she dumps her bf Daemorien of almost 2 year and becomes rather sad about the whole ordeal, this is only made worse by the fact that just a few days later on what would of been thier 2 year mark together he sends her a letter pointing out all her flaws and talking about how messed up she is. I was willing to listen to all her problems here and she was pretty open about the whole thing to the point of talking about how he was the first boy she ever saw naked and she'd give him fillatio, take showers together, and that the only time she ever masterbaited was for him over the phone. (This is the only time masterbaition or her being nude was ever mentioned and I in no way asked her to disclose such information to me nor did I ever at a later date ask to see her nude)

Now I suppose what I could of done here was ignore her and her problems or just agreed with her ex but instead I choice to try and cheer her up by giving her gifts she'd always wanted (yes I do admit I gave her gifts sometimes, but not all the time) and by helping her on missions in CoP. The missions worked out for a lot of reasons one being SE just took the cap away and another being I had 2 friends doing the same ones as her as well as one of them having a friend on the same ones. This is the only time I became "pushy" as there was always 3 other people waiting on us and wanting to get it all done, yes there was no longer and cap and I could burn through so much of it by myself but if your helping other ppl and got other ppl doing the same stuff wont you try and keep them all together? (At no point durring or after all this did I say she owed me in anyway for the help I was providing on these missions) But still she began to slack off and the others went on ahead and we stopped doing missions. It was also at this point that we pretty much stopped doing anything together unless she was asking me to get her into a party I was in and once or twice I was able to do so.

By now it was kind of starting to become clear that unless I was doing something for her or loaning her gil or items (ah yes loans, this is the stuff you agree to pay back and it was often her that would remind me that she still needed to pay me back most of the time) she would pretty much ignore me throughout the day. One day I decide that I would just ignore her aswell, besides the fact that I was also busy with a group of people the entire day, this however doesn't seem to sit to well with her so at 12:44am (still on my phone) she calls me, dispite always saying her parents dont like her talking to people out of her area code and that they are threatining to take her phone away, anyway I answer it and she goes on some long rant about her life and all this other crap I didn't pay much attention too but at the end of the conversation everything seems well enough.

But sadly 2 days later it seems I have become part of a topic here on the Gilgamesh forums, one that portrays me as some fd up person with a horde of problems which is simply not true. Dispite what she will say about this this is not a retaliation, this is me giving my side simply because it's the fair thing.

Putting a horribly long story short I never asked for nude photos, I never asked lewd questions, I tried to reach a simple settlement by just having the loans repayed. This part probably makes far more sense because when I type a lot of stuff like I did it can become HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Should make it easy to figure out whats going on.
[+]
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-26 14:22:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Valzan said:

Gilgamesh.Mistrissyuki said:
Gilgamesh.Khaty said:
23? and you must be 16-20? :O damn pedo! <.<

Lol I'm 20 ^^;; this is just an old pic (can't get it to change..yeah I know I'm impaired lol)

Hmmm....
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Valzan
By Gilgamesh.Valzan 2010-09-26 14:23:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Gilgamesh.Valzan said:
What exactly did she get upset over?
Your guess is really just as good as mine. Her ability to get upset over the dumbest crap is phenomenal, for instance she'd ask for space but get pissed beyond belief and call me rude if she was doing something and I didn't talk to her. It's hard sometimes to keep up with a party, your ls, and the people sending you tells sometimes so when she starts mting everyother thing she'd say I'd op to stop talking till she had less distraction, yet another thing she'd get really upset about. For a girl making the claim she wanted space but sends you tells somedays from log on to log off and then gets upset at any instance your not willing to talk to her no matter the reason she hard to figure out.
First Page 2 ... 12 13 14