Budget Penta
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-05-24 02:44:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Go on read your math, follow the herd, *** sheep the lot of yas.

Math is wrong, don't buy into it, just do whatever feels right!
[+]
 Valefor.Ryukuro
Server: Valefor
user: Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-05-24 02:45:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Previous statement also applies to your drg and your gkt build for sam, too

Edit: and war

Yeah don't have millions of gil to splash around to make it perfect but they are far from sucking.... my WAR set is outdated and my DRG has been 75 a week, so haven't been to an Omega yet and i cannot afford Zahaks and have no Tyger pop atm for Aurum...... get over yourself negro, *** stop being an elitist ***
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-05-24 02:45:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
NQ Battle Fork? Gimp.

Oathkeeper: DMG+12
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-24 02:46:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
doubt you would ***all over me with your setup, might beat me by a few %, but still wouldnt walk all over me no matter the songs/rolls. In fact with your gear you would benefit more from riceballs than me, much more >.> Don't know why everyone is so against it when half of you if not more haven't even tried it yet. ZGo on read your math, follow the herd, *** sheep the lot of yas.

Don't see how I'd benefit from riceballs more than you, seeing as my penta build hits the attack cap and would render a shitload of that attack useless.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-24 02:48:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Yeah don't have millions of gil to splash around to make it perfect but they are far from sucking.... my WAR set is outdated and my DRG has been 75 a week, so haven't been to an Omega yet and i cannot afford Zahaks and have no Tyger pop atm for Aurum...... get over yourself negro, *** stop being an elitist ***
A simple PCC is hardly elitist. If I wanted to be elitist, I'd tell you (and myself) to get an Ancient torque
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-05-24 03:33:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

A simple PCC is hardly elitist. If I wanted to be elitist, I'd tell you (and myself) to get an Ancient torque

yeah like we all have a ls that camps SW or 9mil to throw around huh xD by telling me all my gear on my jobs suck your basically saying im ***and i dont live up to elitist standards, u forgot what u wrote?
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-24 03:45:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you even read what I wrote, idiot? I said I expect a pcc. I said IF i was as elitist as you claim, I'd expect an ancient torque instead, (which I don't, but PCC is not hard to get, so I do expect one of those)
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-05-24 03:51:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
lol still going on about it, get over it ladies =)
Your set still fails
Over it? It never bothered me to begin with. If you were in my party with that ***gear, sure, then maybe there'd be something to get over, but as you are now, it has 0 effect on me.

Uh yeah you said all my gear sets are ***, read it perfectly. *** dumbshit got alzheimer's or sumthing, can't remember what you type? lol

Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-24 03:52:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
lol still going on about it, get over it ladies =)
Your set still fails
Over it? It never bothered me to begin with. If you were in my party with that ***gear, sure, then maybe there'd be something to get over, but as you are now, it has 0 effect on me.

Uh yeah you said all my gear sets are ***, read it perfectly.
You're a *** moron. Yes, I said your sets were ***, which they are. I was referring to what you said about ancient torque and you not being able to interpret what I said correctly.
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-05-24 03:53:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Says the moron to the moron, and no all my gear sets don't suck, thats just your elitist view. I interpreted what u read fine crackhead, i was not referring that post, you are THICK mate!! Was referring to your previos posts nefore that.

In regards to the PCC/AT comment you were telling me a PCC is easy to get and expect everyone to have one and if you dont you are a *** *** and thst if you were elitist you would expect myself and yourself to have an ancient torque instead, *** im not *** stupid you just got confused dipshit
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-24 03:54:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Says the moron to the moron, and no all my gear sets don't suck, thats just your elitist view. I interpreted what u read fine crackhead
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
yeah like we all have a ls that camps SW or 9mil to throw around huh xD by telling me all my gear on my jobs suck your basically saying im ***and i dont live up to elitist standards, u forgot what u wrote?
This says you didn't.
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-05-24 03:57:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Says the moron to the moron, and no all my gear sets don't suck, thats just your elitist view. I interpreted what u read fine crackhead
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
This says you didn't.

That just explained to you why i couldnt get an ancient torque..... nothing more nothing less, stop reading so much into ***..

Edit. no more bitching, trying to watch LOST so i can be disappointed lol xD
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-24 04:01:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, you spelled "you're" incorrectly.
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-05-24 04:01:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Also, you spelled "you're" incorrectly.
cut it out!!! lol
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-24 04:02:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Quit using the wrong word and there won't be anything for me to cut out.
 Siren.Clinpachi
Server: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-05-24 04:07:10
Link | Quote | Reply

that's a hard habit to break lol, i'm still getting used to putting "'" in things myself but college has been a cruel step in helping that lol.

Damn nazi english teachers.
 Asura.Donomar
Server: Asura
user: Donomar
By Asura.Donomar 2010-05-24 04:19:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I think u miss-interpreted what tiger said, and you gear is lacking a lot of ***, and all ur going to be doing is misleading other amateur SAM in the wrong direction.

From my experience on parse anyone with decent gear and knowledge of the job can beat a SAM wearing full usu, also those other players u played with must have been afk or not playing for the parse witch can justify why they haven't out parse you yet.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2010-05-24 04:42:33
Link | Quote | Reply

i
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
This says you didn't.

That just explained to you why i couldnt get an ancient torque..... nothing more nothing less, stop reading so much into ***..

Edit. no more bitching, trying to watch LOST so i can be disappointed lol xD

i has AT,Btath,and Cuch; 0 usukane and like 800k on my toon.

sup o/

Asura.Insodeep
user: Azpekt
By Asura.Insodeep 2010-05-24 04:51:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Donomar said:
I think u miss-interpreted what tiger said, and you gear is lacking a lot of ***, and all ur going to be doing is misleading other amateur SAM in the wrong direction.

From my experience on parse anyone with decent gear and knowledge of the job can beat a SAM wearing full usu, also those other players u played with must have been afk or not playing for the parse witch can justify why they haven't out parse you yet.

I want to see his Parse numbers up also the other players jobs/gear and merits then maybe we will see wtf he is really talking about.
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-05-24 04:54:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Quit using the wrong word and there won't be anything for me to cut out.
Or you could just quit being a grammar nazi, i know the difference between your and you're but on forums I tend to not bother typing correct spelling and/or correct punctuation.....it's annoying and there's no need as you know what I'm talking about anyway =) *** grammar nazi *** *** =)
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-24 04:56:27
Link | Quote | Reply

If you know the difference, what reason do you have to go out of your way to type the incorrect one?
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-05-24 04:58:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Donomar said:

Maybe, maybe not! Tonosama/Shogun riceball gear set is hardly a bad path to choose, it's just a different one to what most people are use to. Just like Hagun is accepted as te only and best GKT to have, Sure it's best in most situations for most applications but it can be outdone by other GKT's also. Same goes with riceballs vs normal acc/attack set. ITS NOT WRONG its just an alternative which works nicely if done RIGHT which at the moment I cannot do said setup justice due to lack of gil/lack of access to certain gears, not that I don't know this I have admitted numerous times i'm lacking in a lot of areas, why do you feel the need to tell me something I already know? *** hell dude....
 Asura.Insodeep
user: Azpekt
By Asura.Insodeep 2010-05-24 04:58:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
If you know the difference, what reason do you have to go out of your way to type the incorrect one?
Dude some people have no patience when they mad! They just want to get thier point across. lol
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-24 05:00:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Insodeep said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Dude some people have no patience when they mad! They just want to get thier point across. lol
I don't see what patience has to do with it
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-05-24 05:07:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
what reason do you have for being a grammar nazi?
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-24 05:09:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
I don't like the way it looks when the incorrect word is used.
Server: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-05-24 05:09:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Love you guys!
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-05-24 05:11:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Insodeep said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Yeah bro, i'm mad as *** on crack! I gotta type so *** fast I can't use correct spelling and grammar ***, call the grammar police to come and arrest me!

Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-05-24 05:11:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
I don't like the way it looks when the incorrect word is used.
Why is that?
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2010-05-24 05:12:09
Link | Quote | Reply

thats just how he is lul.
nod your head and he might just walk away.

negro nazi's, just don't fk with em.