Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2017-11-23 12:01:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Happy Thanksgiving!
[+]
By Hlifhildr 2017-11-23 13:29:08
Link | Quote | Reply

a day to remember the millions of natives which were slaughtered, deceived and stolen from
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-23 13:34:50
Link | Quote | Reply

There's always that guy....
[+]
By Hlifhildr 2017-11-23 13:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply

also, enjoy time spent with family and friends over a nice big meal
[+]
 Sylph.Dravidian
Server: Sylph
user: Eliseus
By Sylph.Dravidian 2017-11-23 14:00:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Hlifhildr said: »
a day to remember the millions of natives which were slaughtered, deceived and stolen from

Omg shut the *** up
[+]
Server: Asura
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2017-11-23 14:15:42
Link | Quote | Reply

He is right you know ....... facts are facts !!!
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-23 14:41:19
Link | Quote | Reply

That's a cool story bro tell me more about the pilgrims.
By harpy 2017-11-23 15:35:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Perhaps you should start a gofundme page to help with these atrocities Hlifhildr. Or you can just post here about them.
By Bongarippa 2017-11-23 15:43:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea you're right. You should protest thanksgiving by moving out of the US and to the country your ancestors are from.
[+]
 Fenrir.Cherrywine
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2017-11-23 16:17:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bongarippa said: »

Yea you're right. You should protest thanksgiving by moving out of the US and to the country your ancestors are from.

I bet the Native Americans wish they could go home to get away from those that have different ideas than they have.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-23 16:22:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol he isn't welcome there either. His pig stealing greatgradfather was tarred and feathered and then beaten and chased all the way to the docks by the entire village of whatever shithole country he came from.
[+]
 Asura.Esoj
By Asura.Esoj 2017-11-23 16:51:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Happy thanksgiving!
[+]
By Hlifhildr 2017-11-23 17:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

My people are from here. They are the ones that were massacred time and time again.
[+]
By Hlifhildr 2017-11-23 17:35:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

Lol he isn't welcome there either. His pig stealing greatgradfather was tarred and feathered and then beaten and chased all the way to the docks by the entire village of whatever shithole country he came from.

All lies.
By Hlifhildr 2017-11-23 17:42:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Dravidian said: »

Omg shut the *** up

You're welcome to come to the Siksiká reservation and say this to my face. :)
[+]
 Odin.Geriond
Server: Odin
user: Gerion
By Odin.Geriond 2017-11-23 17:54:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Omg shut the *** up

I certainly would if it was short distance there. Trying to shoehorn unrelated drama into the well-wishes of benign celebration is a crappy thing to do.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-23 18:07:16
Link | Quote | Reply

My people are from here. They are the ones that were massacred time and time again.
We are just trying to enjoy Thanksgiving not everything is a political debate.
 Asura.Ryujinjakka
user: Antonaki
By Asura.Ryujinjakka 2017-11-23 18:09:31
Link | Quote | Reply

If everyone in the US done that.. it would be empty, except for like.. 10 people, maybe. And Ireland would have a severe population problem.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-11-23 18:15:30
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

We are just trying to enjoy Thanksgiving not everything is a political debate.

[+]
By Hlifhildr 2017-11-23 18:38:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Geriond said: »

Omg shut the *** up

I certainly would if it was short distance there. Trying to shoehorn unrelated drama into the well-wishes of benign celebration is a crappy thing to do.

That's true. I'm sorry.
 Asura.Ryujinjakka
user: Antonaki
By Asura.Ryujinjakka 2017-11-23 18:43:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Geriond said: »

Omg shut the *** up

That's true. I'm sorry.

But it's 2017, isn't hurting people in the feels the thing? or was that last year?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Hlifhildr 2017-11-23 19:36:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I was mostly kidding... though I think its important that people think about things from different perspectives. I had a very good Thanksgiving dinner. Turkey, stuffing, gravy, sweet potato casserole, sweet pea casserole, green bean casserole, corn [succotash], deviled eggs, dinner rolls, mashed potatoes, two kinds of cranberries, cherry cheesecake, pecan pie, pumpkin pie with whipped cream, tortilla chips and queso dip. Thank you. Happy Thanksgiving.
By harpy 2017-11-23 20:41:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I was with some American friends and was just wishing other people a happy holiday. I'm from Sweden so if I was wrong to do so, I'm sorry if I offended anyone. Good luck on your next holiday!
By Hlifhildr 2017-11-23 20:52:48
Link | Quote | Reply

harpy said: »
I was with some American friends and was just wishing other people a happy holiday. I'm from Sweden so if I was wrong to do so, I'm sorry if I offended anyone. Good luck on your next holiday!

Not at all. Thank you.
 Fenrir.Richybear
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2017-11-23 21:14:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Happy Latesgiving from up in Canadaland where that was in October.
Instead, I wish ye all a splendid Merry Christmas from our metric calendars where everything is weeks ahead.

...... but for real our Christmas is the same day as yours and happy turkey day to you guys
By Boshi 2017-11-23 21:17:18
Link | Quote | Reply

To the rest of yall happy thanksgiving.
By Sweetwednesdays 2017-11-23 21:23:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Happy Turkey Day!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-24 08:43:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Omg shut the *** up

So that you can surender in person?

Fortunately/Unfortunatly the native americans learned how to war from their cheese eating surrender monkey buddies, the french.

Do you ever wish you could go back in time and burn the Nina, the Pinta and the Santa Maria down to the waterline with everyone still on board?

Or hire Godzilla to rise up out of the ocean and attack them before they ever left port?

we probably wouldn't have the blues or rock and roll...but
we also wouldn't have canada... at least until the brittish made boats out of steal...
[+]
First Page 2