Where All Gil Sellers And Botters Are ?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Where all Gil Sellers and Botters are ?
Where all Gil Sellers and Botters are ?
First Page 2
By foxhour 2017-10-28 02:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

ive been trying to farm in Palborough Mines since 2-3 days to make Spirit Spere Synths and i cant. They are covering the whole area with autoruns and same steps and direction ...
we are paying money to play this game, why GMs are not really focusing in this issue why would we play and pay money for a game that GMs are not really paying much attention to this, i tried calling GMs many times they do nothing ...
i hope this issue get solved ASAP .
Server: Asura
i was in Bahamut and it is the same issue then i transferred to Asura and i realized that the issue is more here.
By geigei 2017-10-28 02:03:16
Link | Quote | Reply

They pay money as well and i'm sure you break ToS too.
By Chimerawizard 2017-10-28 02:52:27
Link | Quote | Reply

You moved to asura to get away from competition?
[+]
By sequdaz 2017-10-28 03:04:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Try reporting them to the special task force, see if it works :)
[+]
By foxhour 2017-10-28 03:08:22
Link | Quote | Reply

i came to Asura because when i do /sea all in Asura there are always 1400-2000+ unlike Bahamut 500-600, same as Odin .
 Asura.Ryujinjakka
Game: FFXI
user: Antonaki
By Asura.Ryujinjakka 2017-10-28 05:40:34
Link | Quote | Reply

foxhour said: »
i came to Asura because when i do /sea all in Asura there are always 1400-2000+ unlike Bahamut 500-600, same as Odin .

No idea why people come here because of the higher population, most of those are mercs, trolls or mules. like right now.. its dead, even though 1400+ online. nothing going on, people shout for hours to get people to join stuff... The only 2 shouts in the last hour that haven't been mercs or someone selling something were NNI tokens and Spambuscade.
[+]
 Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2017-10-28 06:11:14
Link | Quote | Reply

ive been trying to farm in Palborough Mines since 2-3 days to make Spirit Spere Synths and i cant. They are covering the whole area with autoruns and same steps and direction ...
we are paying money to play this game, why GMs are not really focusing in this issue why would we play and pay money for a game that GMs are not really paying much attention to this, i tried calling GMs many times they do nothing ...
i was in Bahamut and it is the same issue then i transferred to Asura and i realized that the issue is more here.

Why would you transfer to the biggest RMT server to get away from RMT and botters? You want peace and quiet goto Cerberus or Lakshmi, you can farm your spheres for weeks and never see another person.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-10-28 08:17:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Come to Cerberus, don't see any RMT here. I'd probably get nostalgic and throw out involuntary hugs before coming to my senses.

[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-10-28 10:46:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ryujinjakka said: »

No idea why people come here because of the higher population, most of those are mercs, trolls or mules. like right now.. its dead, even though 1400+ online. nothing going on, people shout for hours to get people to join stuff... The only 2 shouts in the last hour that haven't been mercs or someone selling something were NNI tokens and Spambuscade.

There are plenty of people on doing stuff, they just have their own groups, channels and don't shout as much.
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2017-10-28 13:44:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Wouldn't logic dictate that if you wished to avoid heavy competition for mobs, you would move to a LOW population server?

Instead, you chose to go to Asura. Your entire sense of logic is severely flawed.

[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-10-28 13:57:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Siviard said: »

Wouldn't logic dictate that if you wished to avoid heavy competition for mobs, you would move to a LOW population server?

Instead, you chose to go to Asura. Your entire sense of logic is severely flawed.

Facts
By foxhour 2017-10-28 16:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Am ending the game back to WOW good., again cya guys ty GM ffxi
By geigei 2017-10-28 16:03:56
Link | Quote | Reply

You won't be missed.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2017-10-28 17:12:45
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-28 18:50:17
Link | Quote | Reply

10/10 would read again !
By fonewear 2017-10-28 21:12:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ryujinjakka said: »

I agree with this. The community is mostly dead on Asura. If you need a merc yes it is a the place to go. I can't think of any other reason to anyone would transfer. More isn't always better.
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-10-28 22:56:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »

Some people are strong and some are weak it seems.
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2017-10-28 22:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm, he gets scolded by Tuvok and runs back to WoW. Seems legit.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Server: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2017-10-29 07:38:26
Link | Quote | Reply

sequdaz said: »
The only helpful reply.
Just because the OP sounds whiny and isn't very articulate doesn't mean he didn't have the right to complain about what seems to be legitimate issue (that a good discussion regarding its legitimacy and its actual impact on the game could've ensued).
Perhaps people don't really care at this point of the game's life cycle.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-10-29 11:30:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
sequdaz said: »
The only helpful reply.
Just because the OP sounds whiny and isn't very articulate doesn't mean he didn't have the right to complain about what seems to be legitimate issue (that a good discussion regarding its legitimacy and its actual impact on the game could've ensued).
Perhaps people don't really care at this point of the game's life cycle.

Totally agree. It's been quite a few years, but I have reported RMT to the Special Task Force before, and while they never got back to me .. I never saw the RMT again. It's cool they still have it in some capacity.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2017-10-29 12:22:16
Link | Quote | Reply

They are covering the whole area with autoruns and same steps and direction ...

There's a feature known as /follow, it works decent, you should give it a try some time.
 Valefor.Pixxie
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Pixxie 2017-10-29 12:33:59
Link | Quote | Reply

What are spirit spheres used for? sorry I just got back and couldn't find the item on AH.
By fonewear 2017-10-29 13:24:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
They are covering the whole area with autoruns and same steps and direction ...

There's a feature known as /follow, it works decent, you should give it a try some time.

I follow ya !
By Verfault 2017-10-29 13:43:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Look at it this way. If there are 1000 people on the server... How many of those people are bots or people with alts that use healing bots. If they started to ban botters they'd have to also start botting people who use bots for their alts to cure/bard/geo/cor. How many subs would SE lose once they started banning everyone who bots?

Sit next to the Merit vender in the 3 major cities and see how many bot armys go from homepoint to merit vender. over and over. Look at the bot alliance in Reisenjima farming sparks/stones and sit in bastok next to the sparks vender and see how many bot armys run from the crystal, to the sparks vender, to the normal vender and back. Theres no way SE will ban botters anymore because that'd take away half the servers. It sucks but there doesnt seem to be any going back.

Ive reported a bot alliance who farms Reisenjima on asura every day at port 5 for 3 weeks straight and they're still there. Ive reported them using the website and the in game help desk. There isnt anything we can do about it these days sadly.
[+]
By Justuas 2017-10-29 14:54:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Verfault said: »
Look at it this way. If there are 1000 people on the server... How many of those people are bots or people with alts that use healing bots. If they started to ban botters they'd have to also start botting people who use bots for their alts to cure/bard/geo/cor. How many subs would SE lose once they started banning everyone who bots?

Sit next to the Merit vender in the 3 major cities and see how many bot armys go from homepoint to merit vender. over and over. Look at the bot alliance in Reisenjima farming sparks/stones and sit in bastok next to the sparks vender and see how many bot armys run from the crystal, to the sparks vender, to the normal vender and back. Theres no way SE will ban botters anymore because that'd take away half the servers. It sucks but there doesnt seem to be any going back.

Ive reported a bot alliance who farms Reisenjima on asura every day at port 5 for 3 weeks straight and they're still there. Ive reported them using the website and the in game help desk. There isnt anything we can do about it these days sadly.
Funny that I've heard the same excuse about using 3rd party programs (which are forbidden too by ToS but fine Imo since everyone using them. As long as it's not botting.). Is rmt next? After some time they can't ban the rmt anymore since most ppl do it? Where do you draw the line
First Page 2