Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
First Page 2 3 ... 78 79 80 ... 98 99 100
By fonewear 2017-10-21 13:22:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Just post random Simpson gifs/videos till they tell me to stop !

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By crimsondragon 2017-10-21 16:24:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
crimsondragon said: »
At least he properly sources his assertions and accusations to back up his claims. I guess that could be considered being special though.
Lol ok. You got sources for everything then ignored the content. Creating busy work for the only person in order to frustrate not to actually get information. It's not like that's a new tactic.

You post an article and claim the information is there, somewhere. All you have to do is quote from your sourced material. If what you claim is in it, is actually there, this should be super easy.

Yet you refuse, or quote something that is then proven to be a misinterpretation by you. So pardon me if I do not believe you when claim something is fact when you refuse to properly source and quote your claims. So far all I have seen is perpetuating information, likely on purpose.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-21 16:27:28
Link | Quote | Reply

At least he properly sources his assertions and accusations to back up his claims. I guess that could be considered being special though.
Lol ok. You got sources for everything then ignored the content. Creating busy work for the only person in order to frustrate not to actually get information. It's not like that's a new tactic.

You post an article and claim the information is there, somewhere. All you have to do is quote from your sourced material. If what you claim is in it, is actually there, this should be super easy.

Yet you refuse, or quote something that is then proven to be a misinterpretation by you. So pardon me if I do not believe you when claim something is fact when you refuse to properly source and quote your claims. So far all I have seen is perpetuating information, likely on purpose.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-21 16:29:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I speak for everyone when I don't know what we are arguing about...and I don't care !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-21 16:30:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Also the woman accusing Trump up being insensitive is wearing a cowboy hat...and she wears it 24/7. I wouldn't trust her to walk a dog.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-21 16:31:06
Link | Quote | Reply

By fonewear 2017-10-21 16:31:48
Link | Quote | Reply

One more cause it's crazy:

[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-21 17:33:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I post a link, you say "nuh uh", then ask to be catered to even more. Play your game with someone else.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-21 17:53:24
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Also the woman accusing Trump up being insensitive is wearing a cowboy hat...and she wears it 24/7. I wouldn't trust her to walk a dog.
She has GREAT hats.

Not my style but she rocks them.

And she has a great smile too. I could fall in love with a smile like that.

Indeed, I have.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-21 18:37:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I post a link, you say "nuh uh", then ask to be catered to even more. Play your game with someone else.
Two can play that then.

There, I just posted why you are always wrong, all the time. Now go do the work for me and prove to yourself why you are wrong. Because you always are.

Oh wait, did I create yet another argument for you? Because, you know, you did say "I posted a link, it's your job to research that link to see what I'm generally saying". But everyone here knows you don't mean what you say. That would make your posts a whole lot less incoherent.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By crimsondragon 2017-10-21 21:15:02
Link | Quote | Reply

You can either back up your claims with an actual sourced quote or continue to knock over the chess pieces because you lost. Makes no difference to me.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-21 21:36:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Or he can do neither and still be right. Seems to be working because no one has disproven him.
By Viciouss 2017-10-21 21:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Yanks need a big comeback, can they do it I wonder?
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-21 22:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-21 22:28:40
Link | Quote | Reply

A shutout, with Morton starting, wow.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-21 22:41:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Or he can do neither and still be right. Seems to be working because no one has disproven him the way that both he and I like. Never mind that we won't argue against evidence that shows it, we will just dismiss it because that's what we do.
ftfy for a more accurate, and truthful statement.

inb4 Vic's "that's a lie" statement/accusation.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-21 22:43:10
Link | Quote | Reply

No one has successfully disproven the family's corrabation, so, until that happens, Trump will just swing away at the congresswoman and come up empty, just like you guys. Fun times.
By crimsondragon 2017-10-21 23:01:02
Link | Quote | Reply

No one has successfully disproven the family's corrabation, so, until that happens, Trump will just swing away at the congresswoman and come up empty, just like you guys. Fun times.

It is extremely hard to disprove something that never took place. Which is exactly why neither you or Pleebo will accurately quote a source saying what you claim. It doesn't exist. Never did.

Which is precisely why yet another so called scandal has fallen, flailing at The Presidents feet.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-21 23:08:14
Link | Quote | Reply

No one has successfully disproven the family's corrabation,
You mean the mother of the soldier's claim to have heard Trump made some very specific words? The words that she only made after the Congresswoman in question claimed to have heard Trump made those words, only to have backed away from her story later on?

No one has successfully proven the mother's claim, and even the Congresswoman in question who made the initial claim said that wasn't true after all.

So, there goes your entire argument. Care to try again Vic? Or are you going to say something like Trump giving Russia the nuke codes because CNN said so?
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-21 23:09:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Like I said fun times. The story has been confirmed by a relative in the car. So are we calling the family liars, now? Well, I wouldn't put it past nausi or Altima, they are that desperate.
By Viciouss 2017-10-21 23:10:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh well, I guess KN is also calling the family liars. Bolded all that stuff for nothing btw.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-21 23:13:10
Link | Quote | Reply

The story has been confirmed by a relative in the car.
You mean where the family member in question confirmed that Trump did speak to the widow, who happened to have Trump on speakerphone, but yet, cannot confirm what was said?

How about the widow in question? How come she isn't claiming that Trump said those words? How come only the mother is saying that Trump said those words, and only the mother?

Well, claiming as of the time of the reporter asking. There was no followup story after the Congresswoman backed from her assertion, so we don't know if the mother still is making such claim. The media is burying it because not only is it a nonstory, but another overly biased and unverified story that blew up in their faces, all in the great name of trying to take down Trump.

Keep flailing Vic. That is all you are good for.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-21 23:15:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh well, I guess KN is also calling the family liars.
Just the mother. But then again, she basically proved she was.

Like I said before, it's a nonstory made in hopes of getting Trump impeached. Clickbait for the easily fooled, like liberal lemmings that you guys are.
[+]
By crimsondragon 2017-10-21 23:23:53
Link | Quote | Reply

So are we calling the family liars, now?

Nothing of the sort. We are calling he News networks liars for literally making up a news story and passing it off as fact. It must suck to be wrong all the time, having to watch the President be proven right over and over.

fun times.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-22 00:03:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, so we are calling the family members liars, based on nothing. Questioning the widow too. How nice. Meanwhile Trump still hasn't offered any proof that he claims to have, but don't let that stop your deflections from yet another self inflicted scandal that he is keeping alive.
By Viciouss 2017-10-22 00:05:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, bold and italics don't mean anything. Never have.
By Viciouss 2017-10-22 00:07:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Still true. Deflect away.
By crimsondragon 2017-10-22 00:16:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Sad thing is you are really bad at deflecting. Keep trying though, maybe you just need to say nothing a few more times for it to magically work.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 78 79 80 ... 98 99 100