Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » FFXI fools: Moderator is a little bitch
FFXI fools: Moderator is a little bitch
By Chyretta 2017-09-01 08:55:26
Link | Quote | Reply

People still playing ffXI a dead game with no new content giving SE 15-20 a month for a dead game equals a bunch of fools!

[Mod Edit: This thread is now about terrible lots. - AnnaMolly]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-09-01 09:00:35
Link | Quote | Reply

k
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-09-01 09:08:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Chyretta said: »
People still playing ffXI a dead game with no new content giving SE 15-20 a month for a dead game equals a bunch of fools!
Yes! Nom nom on your tears!
[+]
By Justuas 2017-09-01 09:13:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure what you're trying to say.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-09-01 09:15:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Justuas said: »
Yet......she/it/he must be missing something has been posting in here 2017-06-14 and a bit in 2016. He must miss the 11
By Brynach 2017-09-01 09:16:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Justuas said: »

That's probably because there wasn't any semblance of an attempt at sentence structure or coherent thought.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-09-01 09:17:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Hijacking this thread! Post your worst lots. :)
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-09-01 09:28:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm
Anna Ruthven said: »
Hmm
When I was in my HNMLS on siren all I wanted was thf hands from dynamis. They finally dropped between me and 4 others. My lot was 991 other three were lower then mine so I was excited. The fourth one said congrats I'm passing. She accidentally hit cast lots and beat me by 992. Everyone went silent lol
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-09-01 09:32:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I rolled a 1 last week on Hurricane Prevention roll.

I then rolled a 1 on Power Outage Prevention check roll.

Then I rolled a 1 on Flooding check roll, causing a Biblical flood to occur.

Man my rolls suck...
[+]
By anik 2017-09-01 10:43:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember winning a lot on a Yovra Organ during Jailer farming for Love pops many years ago, I beat someone named Sallex, who was a dual boxed account with Echandra as well. She said to me, "Hey I only need that last one can you pass it?" I said, Nope. She went on a 10 minute long rant about how much better she was than me and how I wasted her time. All of the lots were below 200. I lotted first with a 192, then all the lots started rolling in and I still won with a terribad roll.

This was quite a long time ago, but this type of "stuff" was pretty common in Asura. Everyone hates a winning roll, and the negotiations and hate begins when the rolls end. "Thanks for coming to help me farm" quickly turns into "I HOPE GET AIDS" the instant free drops are desired and lotted.
[+]
By Yandaime 2017-09-01 11:28:41
Link | Quote | Reply

anik said: »
I remember winning a lot on a Yovra Organ during Jailer farming for Love pops many years ago, I beat someone named Sallex, who was a dual boxed account with Echandra as well. She said to me, "Hey I only need that last one can you pass it?" I said, Nope. She went on a 10 minute long rant about how much better she was than me and how I wasted her time. All of the lots were below 200. I lotted first with a 192, then all the lots started rolling in and I still won with a terribad roll.

This was quite a long time ago, but this type of "stuff" was pretty common in Asura. Everyone hates a winning roll, and the negotiations and hate begins when the rolls end. "Thanks for coming to help me farm" quickly turns into "I HOPE GET AIDS" the instant free drops are desired and lotted.

Lol idk.. seems like a di ck move to deny someone's final drop but like you said it was a long time ago so I'm not gonna judge. Common courtesy And all that. I like to think it helps but there's probably lots of people who say "Fck that, I want mine first, me me". Only an opinion :)
 Shiva.Spynx
Server: Shiva
user: auron86
By Shiva.Spynx 2017-09-01 11:47:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it depends on the context. How rare is the drop and were you getting help to get a different drop/quest? If people are helping me, I pass pretty anything else than what I'm there for, if not it's open lot and, especially if it's something I need and a rare drop, "it's the last one I need" wouldn't be enough to stop me on something like a yovra organ when you need only 1-2 per gorget. "Last one I need" off a 10 items-needed drop and I'm pretty far from 10? I'd pass
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-09-01 12:23:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Always keep your inventory clear when you are lotting on an item, especially in Reisenjima. I was in a group where something I wanted dropped, and I won the item off of a sub-100 lot where the others were 500+, because the other lotters had full inventory. Never go full inventory.
[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Server: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2017-09-01 14:03:59
Link | Quote | Reply

10-4
By clearlyamule 2017-09-01 14:12:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll have to look it up but one time 3 people were lotting. First guy rolls a 5. He won. Somehow both other players rolled 1s
 Shiva.Arislan
Server: Shiva
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2017-09-01 14:23:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Been sitting on Niqmaddu Ring seacom for months, losing lot every single time it drops. Fast forward to last week, everybody in LS already got it, so when Fu drops the ring it's down to me and one other person.

She lots a 46.

I'm feeling pretty good, as shitty as the random number generator has been to me, there's just no way I can lose this one... right?

29 ._.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-09-01 14:37:40
Link | Quote | Reply

New post title. Someone's emo :(
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-09-01 14:41:59
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-09-01 14:43:59
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL
This epic like hilariously pathetic at the moment lol. But the show must go on!

Another bad lot was losing m body back in HNMLS I lotted a 11 :;;
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-09-01 14:44:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I kinda wish I had changed the title to that to begin with.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-09-01 14:45:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I kinda wish I had changed the title to that to begin with.
:0 but you're more like a "warrior moderator." Speaker of justice and peace!
 Asura.Avallon
By Asura.Avallon 2017-09-01 14:48:08
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-09-01 14:49:12
Link | Quote | Reply