FF Moba (like League Or Smite) Can I Have It

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » FF moba (like league or smite) can I have it
FF moba (like league or smite) can I have it
 Odin.Chefjeezy
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: chefjeezy
By Odin.Chefjeezy 2017-02-05 18:06:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Who else thinks there should be a FF Moba like league or smite. Square-Enix has many opportunities to embark on to continue making money. A moba sounds like a winner. Play as any character from any of the games or from your favorite game. Final fantasy has the capability to run the same support/healer, mage, melee and assasin set ups. Why the hell not I'm just saying original models you can purchase skins, it can even be a E sport
[+]
 Valefor.Omnys
Server: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2017-02-05 18:13:57
Link | Quote | Reply

This guy does
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2017-02-05 19:53:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Just be patient, Dissidia will come.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-02-05 20:27:09
Link | Quote | Reply

i certainly hope not. i'm not learning all those little details for a whole new game. league consumes enough of my life.
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2017-02-05 22:12:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Better nerf Arciela...
[+]
 Sylph.Ice
Server: Sylph
user: Ice
By Sylph.Ice 2017-02-06 04:14:28
Link | Quote | Reply

What I'd really like to see is a traditional fighting game with FF characters. Something similar to Street Fighter (just not 5), Guilty Gear, Blazblue, King of Fighters, P4A, etc. Preferably Guilty Gear or USF4 type.
 Ragnarok.Littleanimal
Server: Ragnarok
user: Beanie
By Ragnarok.Littleanimal 2017-02-06 04:34:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not into MOBA's but I think that'd be a great idea, and a great money maker... which is why you will never see it happen considering the decisions SE has been making :I

EDIT: Instead of just FF characters they could do everything from the SE universe (ie Dragon Warrior, Tomb Raider, Secret of Mana etc etc). They'd have to do something different than the standard LoL MOBA though considering how Heroes of the Storm is imo a much better game than LoL and isn't doing a dent to MOBA market which is still being dominated by LoL
 Odin.Chefjeezy
By Odin.Chefjeezy 2017-02-06 06:20:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea it would be pretty limitless with the abundance of characters considering all the other games like chrono trigger, chrono cross, kingdom hearts (excluding Disney characters).
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Chefjeezy
By Odin.Chefjeezy 2017-02-06 09:43:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree about mega man(both mega man or the mega man x series) they fail to realize that we just want the same game new bosses and cool new tracks cause we all know mega man has some bad *** tunes. Legends 3 would be awesome. I even appreciate the attempt of mighty number nine it had the vibes it just didn't deliver sometimes it's the simple things that make us happy. Mega man 9 and 10 though were not bad games just saying. My favs are 2 4 and 5 favorite x games is 1 and 4