Link | Quote | Reply

It wasnt a jab fyi, just sayin
 Asura.Taberif
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Taberif
By Asura.Taberif 2017-02-17 11:58:14
Link | Quote | Reply

You will realize the people who argue the price usually have no money. Don't waste your time/breath and good luck with your mercs!
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-02-17 12:10:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
If you don't like what they're doing, don't buy from them. It's simple as that. I get why people buy from mercs, gearing up is a tough chore if you missed the slow progression creep over the years. I don't really understand why someone would buy an aeonic, but I know some people just don't want to put forth the time/effort required for those fights, and so they'll do it. There are people who enjoy grinding and don't enjoy losing, which is necessary in "earning" your aeonic. If that's how they want to play, so be it.

But don't come and troll someones post because they're making an offer. If it's truly a bad offer, no one will take it. If you can do better, make your own post. These guys don't hurt my playing whatsoever. If they want to buy their aeonic, do it with Soiree, you'll find no better group for it. If you want to join my wipefest and "earn" it, that's what I'm about to go and do. You'd get it faster with Soiree though. Make your choice, or shut up.

Well said
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-02-17 12:13:33
Link | Quote | Reply

anik said: »
Thanks? I don't remember you helping anyone. I think I recall you jumping in once on idris geo, not communicating, then just leaving with 0 input on anything after wiping. That's some sweet help, and saying "in my other ls we win everytime, hell we sell the drops"... that is helping? THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH omg what was i thinking! I digress. I am arguing with someone who has several accounts on FFXIAH and will just reply multiple times from several accounts backing up the other accounts..... your ls is nothing special, this crap you are doing is the same that Vinner/Demonhunter and Viking and all those other Merc crews used to do for over a decade. You are not "playing" ffxi once u cross that line, you are batteries for gil sales now.

Get educated, break the addiction.

So technically if this account thing is true. We are all experiencing "accountception." Where's Leo :0
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-02-17 12:20:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Cbbs said: »
As the title states Soiree is selling Aeonic clears and Omen items on Asura.

Aeonic clears
3rd and/or 4th week of every month
-300m full clear
-350m full clear + all rare/ex and ex drops

Omen gear
Tues/Thurs/weekends
-40mil per boss item (minus bodies)
-10mil per lesser boss item (only merc'd with boss item)

Runs are 5pm pst - 8pm pst.

If you are interested please PM Avallon or Cbbs.

Hmmmm the prices aren't bad honestly for the effort put into killing aeonics smoothly can be semi difficult. I might actually be interested but for x4 hmm I think I'll PM. Keep up the good work.
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2017-02-17 13:44:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Aeonic clears
-300m full clear
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Hmmmm the prices aren't bad honestly for the effort put into killing aeonics smoothly can be semi difficult.
Im jsut wondering how ppl even get that much gil, much less that much extra gil to spend on these -_-
 Odin.Bobingie
user: Bobingie
By Odin.Bobingie 2017-02-17 13:50:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Quick question. Are you planning to increase the prices to account for the adjusted difficulty that came with this February's version update?
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
Server: Leviathan
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-02-17 13:55:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Bobingie said: »
Quick question. Are you planning to increase the prices to account for the adjusted difficulty that came with this February's version update?

What difficulty? I'd think most who could beat it before geo nerf can beat it post nerf with a minimal adjustment. Due to Rdm and Bard buff would assume it is easier aside from One HELM
 Odin.Taffy
user: Taffy
By Odin.Taffy 2017-02-17 14:02:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Brotherhood said: »

What difficulty? I'd think most who could beat it before geo nerf can beat it post nerf with a minimal adjustment. Due to Rdm and Bard buff would assume it is easier aside from One HELM

We made adjustments for Onchophora this week and it was indeed easier. We went melee style.

Zerde is going to be a problem in the future I feel. Not stunning Just Desserts will be a mess and without Geo-Languor and Focus potency I anticipate this being a ***.

Albumen apparently is melting to melee so may actually be easier - this is one of the 3 we have left for this round of Aeonics.
By ocean 2017-02-17 14:05:53
Link | Quote | Reply

We actually our lowered prices for clear+drops
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-02-17 14:06:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Godofgods said: »

Aeonic clears
-300m full clear
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Hmmmm the prices aren't bad honestly for the effort put into killing aeonics smoothly can be semi difficult.
Im jsut wondering how ppl even get that much gil, much less that much extra gil to spend on these -_-
For me it's HQs. 110 woodworking, bonecraft, alchemy, smithing. Soon leather and gold :0
 Asura.Boogerballs
By Asura.Boogerballs 2017-02-17 14:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I turn tricks in Port Jeuno. Ive gotten pretty good at it over the years
 Odin.Bobingie
user: Bobingie
By Odin.Bobingie 2017-02-17 14:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Lets be real there is an increase in difficulty and adding two

Having cleared our idk maybe 25th Aeonic run last night with 10 real players and 1~2 mules depending on the NM we could clearly notice the changes. If the solution is adding an extra char to play RDM or actually bring a non mule to play it means doing more work for a smaller cut of the gilz to distribute after the run.
[+]
 Odin.Umopepisdn
By Odin.Umopepisdn 2017-02-17 15:36:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Lets be real there is an increase in difficulty and adding two

Having cleared our idk maybe 25th Aeonic run last night with 10 real players and 1~2 mules depending on the NM we could clearly notice the changes. If the solution is adding an extra char to play RDM or actually bring a non mule to play it means doing more work for a smaller cut of the gilz to distribute after the run.

Those old things?
[+]
By ocean 2017-02-19 01:03:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Omen slots are full at the moment. Space is avail for the next round of aeonics next week
By ocean 2017-02-22 15:21:36
Link | Quote | Reply

bump. Omen slots are filled, looking to add 2 more for our Aeonic run next week.
[+]
By ocean 2017-02-26 01:12:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump. Been merc'ing a lot of T4s clears lately. If interested please send a pm or /tell cbbs or Avallon in game
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2017-02-26 09:05:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Taffy said: »

Zerde is going to be a problem in the future I feel. Not stunning Just Desserts will be a mess and without Geo-Languor and Focus potency I anticipate this being a ***.

Zerde is and was piss easy, i carried a shout group thru him a couple days ago. If you're depending on just blms to do it, you're gonna have a hard time. Bring a mix of blms and smns.
[+]