Random Politics & Religion #11

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #11
Random Politics & Religion #11
First Page 2 3 ... 44 45 46 ... 74 75 76
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-09-26 23:11:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
are unsure if he can handle the job that he is a reasonable alternative and he did just that
Thanks for the report from Alternate Reality #658b12.

If you cannot be honest with yourself then you will be in for a rude awakening on Election Day. You hate Trump so try to see the debate through a normal person's eyes.

lol, do you ever say anything different? Trump bombed. Even the conservatives on Fox News know that. He didn't prepare, he had a huge fade in the end, and then he got KO'd by a beauty pageant.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-09-26 23:20:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
are unsure if he can handle the job that he is a reasonable alternative and he did just that
Thanks for the report from Alternate Reality #658b12.

If you cannot be honest with yourself then you will be in for a rude awakening on Election Day. You hate Trump so try to see the debate through a normal person's eyes.

lol, do you ever say anything different? Trump bombed. Even the conservatives on Fox News know that. He didn't prepare, he had a huge fade in the end, and then he got KO'd by a beauty pageant.

Again this is your opinion. You hate Trump and everything he does or says is a complete failure in your eyes. I believe she needs to knock him out in a debate to have any chance. She by no means came close to that tonight. He will probably continue to go up in the polls after this.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-09-26 23:24:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Really because those two uppercuts at the end involving "Miss Piggy" and "Miss Housekeeper" had Trump hobbling about the ring looking completely lost. He couldn't even address it. Keep living in that Alternate Reality tho.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-09-26 23:28:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Really because those two uppercuts at the end involving "Miss Piggy" and "Miss Housekeeper" had Trump hobbling about the ring looking completely lost. He couldn't even address it. Keep living in that Alternate Reality tho.

So you think that was a knockout and changed the minds of any voters? Hillary at the end claims that someone who lost a beauty pageant said Trump called her Miss Piggy. A claim that there is no way to fact check. If he responded to Hillary's lies and hearsay you'd say he took the bait. It was an ineffective and we all heard it before in her half a billion dollar negative TV campaign.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-26 23:31:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Definitely need a stronger moderator next time, and a mute button. I think a couple of issues didn't even make it to the stage, specifically health care and immigration. I am not going to fault Lester Holt tho, I don't think anyone else could have been better in his situation.

Hell no a stronger moderator or mute button does not value free speech at all. It is antithetical of our American way of expression .

You might as well be in communist China with controlled speech and mic mute buttons
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-09-26 23:33:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Just because you can't find it doesn't mean it cant be fact checked lol. But no, I think the birther floundering, the lies about the tax returns, and his lack of knowledge on every issue changed the minds of voters. 3 months to prepare and looking completely lost sends a clear message.
Administrator
Server: Exodus
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Putin On'the'ritz 2016-09-26 23:40:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I just want to know who these undecided voters are that keep making the polls shift.

Like, how can you possibly be undecided/in flux at this point, short of living under an actual rock for the past twelve months? There is nothing new to learn about either candidate, and there hasn't been for a very long time.

Even the "last twelve months under a rock" guy knows who the hell Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-09-26 23:41:54
Link | Quote | Reply

They are saying over 50 interruptions from Trump, didn't even bother Clinton and made him look like an obnoxious child.
By Bloodrose 2016-09-26 23:43:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-09-26 23:44:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Putin On'the'ritz said: »
I just want to know who these undecided voters are that keep making the polls shift.

Like, how can you possibly be undecided/in flux at this point, short of living under an actual rock for the past twelve months? There is nothing new to learn about either candidate, and there hasn't been for a very long time.

Even the "last twelve months under a rock" guy knows who the hell Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are.

People were waiting for the debates. Trump will try to play it down, blame the moderator for his poor performance, Clinton has plenty of sound bytes, I would expect to see the beauty pageant tape tomorrow.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-09-26 23:44:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Just because you can't find it doesn't mean it cant be fact checked lol. But no, I think the birther floundering, the lies about the tax returns, and his lack of knowledge on every issue changed the minds of voters. 3 months to prepare and looking completely lost sends a clear message.

The only people that walked away from the debate with this impression are the people that walked into the debate hating Donald Trump already. It is a ridiculous take on the debate and not grounded in reality. I encourage you to maintain this overconfidence though, but your twisted posts only preach to the quire.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-09-26 23:50:13
Link | Quote | Reply

The only people that walked away from the debate with this impression are the people that walked into the debate hating Donald Trump already. It is a ridiculous take on the debate and not grounded in reality. I encourage you to maintain this overconfidence though, but your twisted posts only preach to the quire.

Yeah like I said, its the same old posts from Aman. Its spelled choir btw.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-09-26 23:54:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I seem to remember the great denial that was going on here during the first Obama/Romney debate when Obama was crushed. Some of us are honest enough to realize that our side doesn't win 100% of the debates just because we want them to, and the rest shouldn't be calling the kettle black when the shoe is on the other foot....
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-09-26 23:54:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah my same old posts discussing the debate that took place two hours ago. Correcting spelling? You're cranky. Go to sleep.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-09-26 23:59:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah my same old posts discussing the debate that took place two hours ago. Correcting spelling? You're cranky. Go to sleep.

No, your same old garbage telling people they aren't being "honest with themselves" and how much "hate they possess." Every topic, is your lose card. Stop playing it. Trump got crushed, accept it.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-09-27 00:02:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
and the rest shouldn't be calling the kettle black when the shoe is on the other foot....
Trump got crushed, accept it.
Case in point.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-09-27 00:03:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
How many bottles of water did Trump go through tonight? I would expect to see that on SNL.

And all that sniffing...

Put the two together and you got..

Cookies will do that to you.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-09-27 00:06:05
Link | Quote | Reply

and the rest shouldn't be calling the kettle black when the shoe is on the other foot....
Case in point.

yeah, lets pretend it didn't happen. Thats what Trump wants I'm sure. Lets talk about something else in politics right now.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-09-27 00:14:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Case in point.

yeah, lets pretend it didn't happen. Thats what Trump wants I'm sure. Lets talk about something else in politics right now.

That's completely missing the point, but screw it. I'm too tired to press the issue tonight.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-27 00:17:48
Link | Quote | Reply

As a nation who advocates citizens voting we surprisingly have very low turn outs. Now before you say " there's 146 million registered voters " I want to remind you there is over 350 million Americans there is a vastly larger potential voters who just don't participate because they don't see someone who is different from the establishment that will really pay attention to them and get rid of these establishment political parties and revert all the damage that's been inflicted on this nation by them.

One thing is for certain it may not be this year but there will be a election year where the american people really come out out to vote to reform this failed government.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-27 00:32:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I seem to remember the great denial that was going on here during the first Obama/Romney debate when Obama was crushed. Some of us are honest enough to realize that our side doesn't win 100% of the debates just because we want them to, and the rest shouldn't be calling the kettle black when the shoe is on the other foot....

Well I knew right away after Hillary Clinton and Obama both went to the 2008 Bilderberg meeting and after that Obama took the nomination and later the Presidency that there is something wrong going on. There's always a diffrent opinion some people love corruption. I on the other hand despise it.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-09-27 01:40:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-27 02:11:19
Link | Quote | Reply

After re watching the debate I think trump did good. He held back but in his best interest he should never hold back and stop calling Hillary Clinton her honorific titles of senator or madam secretary. It should be *** or lying *** either would be the real proper titles.

But on the subject of cyber spying Hillary goes after Russia. Sure they have capabilities so does China. But she convienatley left out Israel. Our so called ally and best friend in the middle east has done the most damage in intellegence gathering by far. It's a slap in the American citizens face as 38 billion of there tax money is going to Israel in the next 10 years.

I remember bush's famous line to the world " your either with us or your against us".

It is time to re evaluate our so called friends.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-09-27 02:22:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
reality

If there is a topic you are less qualified to discuss, I can't imagine what it could possibly be.

[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-27 02:49:39
Link | Quote | Reply

reality

If there is a topic you are less qualified to discuss, I can't imagine what it could possibly be.

Actually reading that back a few times I actually take that as complimentary. Thank you Rooks I appreciate it.

Realities can and do change for a wide variety of reasons . Government's can and do change. Circumstances can and do change. Almost anything can be changed if one is determined to keep on the path to making any reality come to fruition. I am determined to keep on that very path.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-09-27 06:25:33
Link | Quote | Reply

As someone who can happily say their a total outsider.. Holy cow Them Tax Returns was Savage...
oh my golly gosh this is a great laugh...
and also slightly terrifying...

*Fades out of P&R*
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-27 06:31:53
Link | Quote | Reply

reality

Actually reading that back a few times I actually take that as complimentary. Thank you Rooks I appreciate it.

Realities can and do change for a wide variety of reasons . Government's can and do change. Circumstances can and do change. Almost anything can be changed if one is determined to keep on the path to making any reality come to fruition. I am determined to keep on that very path.
...did you just admit you live in an alternate reality?

Tell us, what color is the sky in your reality.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-27 06:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
...did you just admit you live in an alternate reality?

Tell us, what color is the sky in your reality.

You need to seek some kind of relationship counseling, you're clearly still taking me rejecting your advances badly that your saying science fiction comic book ***, i told you that's not my lifestyle choices. You should be careful i your lifestyle choice has a higher risk of transmitted diseases, so please be safe.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-09-27 07:06:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly, Hillary did the best thing she could of done. Showed up prepared, Trump clearly wasn't. Just doing fact checks on the stuff she said vs what Trump said, shows that she was correct (Factually).

She was much more prepared for the debate, and that very clearly showed. Meanwhile Trump was denying things from his own twitter account, and anyone who could spend 2 minutes on google would of known that him claiming otherwise was not true.
First Page 2 3 ... 44 45 46 ... 74 75 76