Random Politics & Religion #08

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #08
Random Politics & Religion #08
First Page 2 3 ... 55 56 57 ... 82 83 84
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-27 15:43:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Uh oh, DNC emails discuss rewarding doners with government appointments.

Better stack more people on the ringer to call Trump treasonous, that should change the subject.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-07-27 15:45:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Woah, you mean to tell me that in backroom deals that some people are given appointments if they play ball by my rules?!
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-27 15:48:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
fonewear said: »
Don't worry if any of you get in trouble you can always destroy the evidence Hillary set the precedent !
I think in my next life I'm going to sit around and complain about a society and market that is rampant with cronyism, but at the same time elect a person to run it who gets to remake the rules for themselves as they go.

Progress!
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-27 15:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

The fact that Trump repeated this on Twitter should give the media pause. If it wasn't intentional bait before, it certainly is now. And the hyperbole (again) is more evident in the fact that almost all of the headlines I can find on the issue have very similar wording, portraying his words in the worst possible light. Everyone is getting the response they want, but they need to consider who usually wins when these types of things happen with Trump, especially when the accusation doesn't make any sense....
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-27 15:51:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Hillary just kinda admitted that those 30000 emails weren't personal at all but were in fact documents of national security.

Trump is having a really good day.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-07-27 16:02:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Better stack more people on the ringer to call Trump treasonous, that should change the subject.
do you read your own articles or do you just subscribe to the tgrow as much ***against the wall as you can and see what sticks? They don't really show much then they go on to say stuff like this is very common lol...
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-07-27 16:02:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Hillary just kinda admitted that those 30000 emails weren't personal at all but were in fact documents of national security.

How do you "kind of" admit that?
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-07-27 16:17:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

do you read your own articles or do you just subscribe to the throw as much ***against the wall as you can and see what sticks? They don't really show much then they go on to say stuff like this is very common lol...

No, he never reads his own articles, he just picks out the headlines he likes on Hot Air and then makes up a narrative.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-27 16:21:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, the media is already scaling back the article titles. The Washington Post went from saying something along the lines of "Trump encourages Russia to hack into Clinton's emails" to "Trump invites Russia to meddle in the US presidential race with Clinton's emails".
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-07-27 16:23:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats scaling back?
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-27 16:24:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Out of curiosity, what will you Trump supporters do if Hillary wins?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-27 16:31:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Thats scaling back?

Yes. Because the former wasn't what he said, and isn't possible given that there's nothing to hack. The latter is closer to the truth, but doesn't take into account the sarcasm in his statement, as evidenced by a specific portion of the quote that, SURPRISE, was left out of the Washington Post article.

Quote:
"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-07-27 16:42:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

***, piss, moan, and blame her for everything that happens for the next 4-8 years, duh.

you sir, are daft.
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-07-27 16:49:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump jailed for treason - and potentially he paid Russia to hack her emails himself, I see no reason to believe he didn't - is the only thing that can come of this. I just hope they line him against the wall and broadcast the execution.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-27 16:54:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Mahayaya said: »
Trump jailed for treason - and potentially he paid Russia to hack her emails himself, I see no reason to believe he didn't - is the only thing that can come of this. I just hope they line him against the wall and broadcast the execution.

Let's see.... No due process, public execution for unpopular speech....

Oh, good. Someone who wants to turn the U.S. into North Korea.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-27 16:54:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Someone who wants to turn the U.S. into North Korea.
Lordgrim's dream.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-07-27 16:59:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Well that is in line with Trump's own platform.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-27 17:01:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Of those 30,000 e-mails most were hot lesbian action !
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-27 17:06:10
Link | Quote | Reply

There is only one logical response to this:

[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-27 17:09:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I welcome my comrade overlords with this rousing tune:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-07-27 17:10:18
Link | Quote | Reply

the russians couldn't conquer themselves.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-27 17:10:42
Link | Quote | Reply

If we're going to execute people for telling bad jokes, somebody should go grab Kathy Lee Griffin before she has time to escape.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-27 17:12:57
Link | Quote | Reply

If we're going to execute people for telling bad jokes, somebody should go grab Kathy Lee Griffin before she has time to escape.

There is a long list of female comedians that should be shipped to Russia. Amy Schumer Tina Fey every female on SNL. Every female that is on a modern sitcom...etc !
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-27 17:14:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I think some comedians don't realize that having a career that's a joke doesn't make them funny.
By fonewear 2016-07-27 17:15:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I think some comedians don't realize that having a career that's a joke doesn't make them funny.

I'll summarize every female comedian ever. Men are pigs and I have a vagina. *applause*
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-27 17:18:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »

***, piss, moan, and blame her for everything that happens for the next 4-8 years, duh.

you sir, are daft.

Yep basically the same ***they've been doing for the last 8yrS.

It's quite possible if Russia was involved it was initiated on their end. If you listen to Trumps rhetoric regarding Russia and NATO, it wouldn't be a far stretch of ones imagination to see Putin being behind it for his own self serving purposes.

But then you wonder, what kind of world leader actually believes anything that would come out of Trumps mouth and preemptively act on it...
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-07-27 17:19:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll summarize every female comedian ever. Men are pigs and I have a vagina. *applause*

Not far from the truth.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-27 17:19:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Some of them are funny... until they become famous. You know, like how Wanda Sykes was funny until someone pulled her aside and said, "Okay, you're no longer Wanda Sykes. You're a lesbian Chris Rock. Aaaaaand go!"
By fonewear 2016-07-27 17:22:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm tired of Russian hackers taking our jobs...with Trump we will bring those hacking jobs back to America.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-07-27 17:22:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Jesus Christ, the conspiracy theorists who actually believe Putin ordered the hack and reveal to Wikileaks...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 55 56 57 ... 82 83 84