Most Corrupt Family In The History Of America?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Most corrupt family in the history of America?
Most corrupt family in the history of America?
 Siren.Fattynoob
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Dreamasky
By Siren.Fattynoob 2016-05-26 23:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it just me or are the Clinton's the most corrupt family of all time in American politics? Yet, millions of blind moron's still support them. America is amazing!
[+]
By Ackeron 2016-05-27 00:29:49
Link | Quote | Reply

You know what, I'm not gonna close it. I'm gonna delete the crappy smart *** posts and let it roll.

On topic though I think they have some work to do before most corrupt comes out. I mean the USS Liberty and Watergate are pretty bad.
By Jetackuu 2016-05-27 00:45:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Ackeron said: »
You know what, I'm not gonna close it. I'm gonna delete the crappy smart *** posts and let it roll.

On topic though I think they have some work to do before most corrupt comes out. I mean the USS Liberty and Watergate are pretty bad.
What do you expect to happen with this being in the op?

Siren.Fattynoob said: »
Yet, millions of blind moron's still support them. America is amazing!

I mean, come on.
 Phoenix.Morier
Server: Phoenix
user: Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2016-05-27 00:50:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Then you do not deserve to be a mod. It is a troll post. He could have worded it much better.
[+]
 Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Caiir 2016-05-27 00:53:59
Link | Quote | Reply

yes she definitely moved up to the #1 slot of corruption.

had to update all my documents
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-05-27 00:54:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Perhaps, but here's where I see the difference. When Watergate came to light, Nixon's career was destroyed. He went from being popular to being one of the most hated presidents in a heartbeat. With the possible exception of the email scandal that is just barely starting to catch up with Hillary, the Clintons have been able to skate by almost of it with fanfare to boot.

Honestly, one of the reasons I want Clinton to get defeated is so that it serves as a lesson to people that we need to hold politicians accountable and not let them sweep things under the rug just because they sit on our side of the fence. Otherwise, we're just telling them that not only can they get away with misconduct, but we're going to reward them for it too.
[+]