Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
First Page 2 3 ... 46 47 48 ... 116 117 118
 Phoenix.Libbien
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-11-30 22:55:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Took a break from bloody moon and went after sheratan again and finally won. Forgot to do earth and dark damage though, but cleared the rest. Ran it basically with 6 units: ayaka, WoL, EV, soleil, and TTerra with Marie jumping in for ayaka to use Love you All when possible. TTerra is just nuts, even without a copy. She had no trouble bringing it to the 49% threshold by herself. At 49% i swapped in Barb and shantotto for WoL and EV and chained 4x tornadoes and 2x chaos waves. Both fruits died and sheratan was left with 7% and wiped my team after but i put RR up on both ayaka and TTerra and just let the other 3 stay dead. Brought back both tanks and Marie to get MA+2 up without dying and killed it next turn with TTerra + Tetra esper.

Sorry for the method no one asked for, just really excited i beat it finally lol.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2017-12-01 00:20:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Enhanced TTerra is nowhere close to normal Terra.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-12-01 02:13:56
Link | Quote | Reply

G5 ticket for finishing this month's login rewards which is pretty hot. Add in the fact that we might get G5 banners for Christmas, too.

fyi the fountain of lapis bundle is incredible lapis per dollar, I suggest buying it if you can log in every day.
[+]
 Phoenix.Komugichan
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-12-01 03:18:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Got Mystea on 3rd 4* ticket done for the banner.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-12-01 04:54:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I seem to be hearing that she is kind of useless because her base stats suck and Crowe's materia doesn't stack in the global version.

would welcome correction because I also pulled her
 Asura.Logarius
Server: Asura
By Asura.Logarius 2017-12-01 05:58:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Pulled a dupe Olive on my daily -_-
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-12-01 06:06:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
I seem to be hearing that she is kind of useless because her base stats suck and Crowe's materia doesn't stack in the global version.

would welcome correction because I also pulled her

whoever is telling you this is a moron. she protects the entire party from AoE nukes and doesn't even need to survive to do her job. stick reraise on her if you can't gear her for extremely high SPR and she can still eat a megaflare/meteor moon/etc
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-12-01 07:28:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't find the page back now, but it was the first result I found when I googled after pulling this morning. The basic argument was that AoE elemental and SPR buffs were enough and made her unnecessary.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-12-01 07:44:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Thing is that elemental resistance doesn't work on most powerful magic aoes now or in the future, and the amount of spirit you'd need on your entire party to match Mistair's contribution is unreasonable. Bahamut is one of the best examples of current battles that are made significantly safer and easier by having her (if you're not just 1shotting him), but later fights (starting with the next trial and 3* esper battles) benefit greatly from having a magic tank to eat aoes for your team.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-12-01 10:31:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Dat 10+1 ticket of disappointment

(Already have 5 silvias and 1 of her TMs)

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-12-01 13:27:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Dat 10+1 ticket of disappointment

(Already have 5 silvias and 1 of her TMs)

I swear the 10+1 tickets have adjusted rates to pump out terrible units/TMRs. In the 5 or whatever 10+1 tickets we've ever been gifted, the only memorable unit I've gotten was Crowe, which came 3 days ago from the login ticket. I always get stuck with rydias.
By Ciri Zireael 2017-12-01 15:42:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
I can't find the page back now, but it was the first result I found when I googled after pulling this morning. The basic argument was that AoE elemental and SPR buffs were enough and made her unnecessary.

Here's an example.

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Phoenix.Erics
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-12-01 17:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Libbien said: »
I swear the 10+1 tickets have adjusted rates to pump out terrible units/TMRs.

out of 9 10+1 tickets i got
merc ramza
rem
veritas of flame
noctis
ramza
queen
zargabaath

almost 1 per ticket
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-12-01 18:15:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Erics said: »
Phoenix.Libbien said: »
I swear the 10+1 tickets have adjusted rates to pump out terrible units/TMRs.

out of 9 10+1 tickets i got
merc ramza
rem
veritas of flame
noctis
ramza
queen
zargabaath

almost 1 per ticket

That's awesome. I'm not gonna complain about my luck. I had a horrid start to this game going about 7 months before getting my first rainbow, but have certainly had my fair share of rainbows since. Just so happens that my luck on the 10+1's have been abysmal, noticeably so. Glad to see others getting good stuff though.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-12-01 19:03:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ack I caved and did a 10+1 ticket in hopes to get rainbows lot of yellows sadly no rainbows.
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-12-01 19:04:12
Link | Quote | Reply

If I'm struggling to survive bloody moon, would it be viable to swap in Mistair to tank his damn magic hits and keep EV for physical stuff? Ideally I'd swap him in for Rikku and just use Ayaka's RR and death immunity for important units when entering phase 2. Option 2 is swapping out a TTerra and just setup for a long drawn out fight. Obviously chaining is way better, but if I can't survive phase 2, I don't see any other option other than waiting for a few defensive TMRs.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-12-02 08:59:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Planning to give the Aigaion trial a go soon since the increased 5 star rate has been good to me in a couple spots and I think I have enough hp stuff to push it high enough now. Can anyone tell me if I've overlooked anything critical strategy wise?
By Ciri Zireael 2017-12-02 12:21:31
Link | Quote | Reply

World Destroyer can be survived without water and guard if you have a ton of mitigation, otherwise guarding and making sure Rikku has LB up is important. Don't think you missed anything.

On a personal note, I overshot getting Mystea.

Edit: Duke looks so cool but holy *** he's worthless. He can't chain or finish at all currently. Feels bad man, at least his TMR is great.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-12-02 13:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ciri Zireael said: »
Edit: Duke looks so cool but holy *** he's worthless. He can't chain or finish at all currently. Feels bad man, at least his TMR is great.
When I looked at him on the wiki I thought the 1.57 modifier on his last jump might be a misplaced decimal point, but 15.7 seemed awkwardly high given his jump passive. Then I realized he's just bad.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-12-02 14:53:02
Link | Quote | Reply

His TMR would be fly for Aileen though
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-12-02 15:00:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Planning to give the Aigaion trial a go soon since the increased 5 star rate has been good to me in a couple spots and I think I have enough hp stuff to push it high enough now. Can anyone tell me if I've overlooked anything critical strategy wise?

Someone stopped me from using bushido for dispels because it was very mp heavy. It is more efficient to put odin on a unit you plan to dispel with which in this case would be rikku.

As for world destroyer, i would use Rikku's lb 2 turns before world destroyer so she was free to use her water attack while he is charging it. This gave me the best of both worlds.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-12-03 10:59:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Gave it a try this morning and died during the last right arm. Gonna go with bushido on rikku (Lunera gives like 70mp a turn so I'm safe there) since with finger snap she couldn't dispel both body and right arm, every once in a while he'd just kinda pop lunera Luka or Rem so had to use her mega phoenix to raise, having Odin on A2 as back up dispel when I needed Rikku to do other things should make it smooth sailing. Might put pod on Rem too just because the regular attacks were what did me in in the end and I'm set on damage if I get the same friend unit.

I just ended up taking too long since I couldn't dispel the def buff from right arm (had already used up my items) and he eventually got lucky saying "*** these two units in particular" with all his autos. Double A2s took around 1/3 of an arm a round without their LBs so as long as I time the push right he should die before the 3ed World destroyer.
 Odin.Rikiyame
Server: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-12-03 13:31:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I used Bushido Freedom but I had Ace for MP.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-12-03 13:55:12
Link | Quote | Reply

It dead. I would have needed to give it to my damage unit if I hadn't gotten lucky on Lunera, I just went synth > null > null > Bushido with Rikku So I wouldn't lose track and she never ran out mp. Had Rem using the physical shield pod and triple slip which between that and A2s auto dodge counter his regular attack damage got neutered really hard. I only saw 1 world destroyer.Killed it on turn 69 as a bonus... If anyone wants an A2 for the trial let me know I can set mine like this for it
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 46 47 48 ... 116 117 118